Page 632 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 13253258262262862963063163263363463563664268273211321632 ... LastLast
Results 15,776 to 15,800 of 52486
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're still on this Adam Schiff is leaking false information to CNN kick?
    Schiff didn’t know it was false. Do you not understand what “set up” means?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only innacuracy were the dates. Story was real.

So I have the winning lottery numbers, based on your stupid ass logic, since I saw the results and selected those numbers afterward. Hey, it's just the date that's wrong, but the rest is true!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm sure Schiff is a chump who gets played on something as easy as making sure dates line up with reality.

Sometimes you want something to happen so badly that you dont even consider this is just another hack job by Stone. He succesfully got Franken and is just now trying to get rid of Schiff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So I have the winning lottery numbers, based on your stupid ass logic, since I saw the results and selected those numbers afterward. Hey, it's just the date that's wrong, but the rest is true!
    Get over it. They got dates wrong.

They corrected it.

I like how people think CNN was deep undercover and was going to break a case for Mueller.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm sure Schiff is a chump who gets played on something as easy as making sure dates line up with reality.

Sometimes you want something to happen so badly that you dont even consider this is just another hack job by Stone. He succesfully got Franken and is just now trying to get rid of Schiff.
    You keep ignoring two very important factors.

Coates/Sessions/Rosenstein created a new FBI counterintelligence unit to crack down on leaks from inside the intelligence community and within congress.

Only the people on Schiff’s committee has access to that email, 8 in total.

1 of those 8 leaked it to CNN. How would a counterintelligence unit out a suspected leaker? Provide the suspected leaker with a false do ent and then sit back and wait.

Everything about this leak screams Schiff and I believe he’s ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The FBI now lies to Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already said that Pizzagate wreaked of a hoax and it’s why I’ve never once posted about it.
    Yet you never call out your conservative peers for their stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI now lies to Congress.

They always have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get over it. They got dates wrong.

They corrected it.

I like how people think CNN was deep undercover and was going to break a case for Mueller.
    It's not even a story with the correct dates. Are you really that ing stupid?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP WHITE HOUSE WEIGHING PLANS FOR PRIVATE SPIES TO COUNTER “DEEP STATE” ENEMIES

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer —

with assistance from Oliver North, a key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal —

to provide CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the White House with

a global, private spy network that would cir vent official U.S. intelligence agencies,

a means of countering “deep state” enemies in the intelligence community seeking to undermine Donald Trump’s presidency.

the effort would be used to create

an intelligence apparatus to justify the Trump administration’s political agenda.

“Pompeo can’t trust the CIA bureaucracy, so we need to create this thing that reports just directly to him,”

“It is a direct-action arm, totally off the books,”

“The whole point is this is supposed to report to the president and Pompeo directly.”

an army of spies with no official cover in several countries deemed “denied areas” for current American intelligence personnel, including North Korea and Iran.

The White House has also considered creating a new global rendition unit meant to capture terrorist suspects around the world, as well as a propaganda campaign in the Middle East and Europe to combat Islamic extremism and Iran.

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04/trump-white-house-weighing-plans-for-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    djohn2oo8 you’ve been busted again peddling fake news

Your Copson/Flynn Inauguration Day text message whistleblower was full of

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...e-dfff6bf60001

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you denying Trump Jr. didn’t make contact with Wikileaks? Or that they instructed him on how to get stolen information on Hillary?

Are you that really ng stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you denying Trump Jr. didn’t make contact with Wikileaks? Or that they instructed him on how to get stolen information on Hillary?

You used a double negative. Reread your post and try again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's going to spend hours scouring pages from months ago to "get you". Now, if he could only dedicate that much time to learning to read a box score.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You even got CNN’s wrong date story wrong
    Yes you really are that ing stupid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You even got CNN’s wrong date story wrong
    Yes you really are that ing stupid
    So wikileaks sliding into Trump's DMs telling him what to do about ill gotten information is fake? Ok, pizza guy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Or that they instructed him on how to get stolen information on Hillary
    You think the Mike Erickson email was Wikileaks?

Have someone smarter than yourself explain this article and the corrections CNN had to make.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politi...nts/index.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Rep. Peter T. King: Donald Trump Jr. interview casts doubt on any ‘collusion’

Rep. Peter T. King said Sunday it’s difficult to conclude there was any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign based on a recent interview Donald Trump Jr. gave to congressional investigators

“Nobody listening to that interview could come out of that thinking there was any collusion at all. This is totally phony,” Mr. King, New York Republican, said on Fox News.

Mr. King is a member of the House Intelligence Committee, which recently interviewed the younger Mr. Trump as part of its investigation into ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Mr. King said the worst thing the president could do now would be to remove special counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting a criminal investigation, saying such a move would give Democrats and the media an opportunity to “blow this up and come up with another phony issue.”

He said once the collusion issue is set aside, investigators can turn to matters involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the president’s 2016 campaign opponent, such as a uranium deal involving Russia and the Clinton-led State Department during the Obama administration.

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/...mpression=true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think the Mike Erickson email was Wikileaks?

Have someone smarter than yourself explain this article and the corrections CNN had to make.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politi...nts/index.html
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ileaks/545738/

Wikileaks blantantly instructing Junya how to get stolen information on Hillary.

On October 3, 2016, WikiLeaks wrote again. “Hiya, it’d be great if you guys could comment on/push this story,” WikiLeaks suggested, attaching a quote from then-Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton about wanting to “just drone” WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange.

“Already did that earlier today,” Trump Jr. responded an hour-and-a-half later. “It’s amazing what she can get away with.”

Two minutes later, Trump Jr. wrote again, asking, “What’s behind this Wednesday leak I keep reading about?” The day before, Roger Stone, an informal advisor to Donald Trump, had tweeted, “Wednesday@HillaryClinton is done. #WikiLeaks.”
    Hiya
    putintrump
    direct coordination
    no collusion

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ileaks/545738/

Wikileaks blantantly instructing Junya how to get stolen information on Hillary.

Hiya
    putintrump
    direct coordination
    no collusion

Nothing you quoted shows Wikileaks instructing Don Jr how to get stolen information on Hillary.
    Holy , you really are that ing stupid.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Thread Information