Page 670 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 17057062066066666766866967067167267367468072077011701670 ... LastLast
Results 16,726 to 16,750 of 52486
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hmm Tillerson said Russia interfered. Now McMaster. TSA gon have to explain himself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hmm Tillerson said Russia interfered. Now McMaster. TSA gon have to explain himself.
    Russia good.

Except when Clinton.

Then Russia bad.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    DOJ did not authorize the release. Again, i thought you didn't like anonymous sources?
    Washington (CNN)The Justice Department's internal watchdog confirmed late Friday that it did not object to the department's decision to release to Congress earlier this week a set of controversial text messages exchanged between two FBI officials.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politi...xts/index.html

DOJ had been planning to include the text messages as part of the final IG report, Isgur Flores added, but then changed course and opted for the early release after getting congressional committee requests for the material.

She said Rosenstein consulted with the IG, who “determined that he had no objection to the department’s providing the material to the congressional committees that had requested it.”

DOJ also turned to senior career ethics advisers who “determined that there were no legal or ethical concerns, including under the Privacy Act, that prohibited the release of the information to the public either by members of Congress or by the department.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/doj-s...orized-2017-12

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I asked you first. Will you accept Mueller's findings and what will you do if Trump fires him?
    Are you tired of being wrong yet?

I asked a question in post #16724. You quoted it, didn't answer, and then asked your questions in post #16726

Now that we've cleared that up...are you worried about the OIG investigation?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Washington (CNN)The Justice Department's internal watchdog confirmed late Friday that it did not object to the department's decision to release to Congress earlier this week a set of controversial text messages exchanged between two FBI officials.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politi...xts/index.html

DOJ had been planning to include the text messages as part of the final IG report, Isgur Flores added, but then changed course and opted for the early release after getting congressional committee requests for the material.

She said Rosenstein consulted with the IG, who “determined that he had no objection to the department’s providing the material to the congressional committees that had requested it.”

DOJ also turned to senior career ethics advisers who “determined that there were no legal or ethical concerns, including under the Privacy Act, that prohibited the release of the information to the public either by members of Congress or by the department.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/doj-s...orized-2017-12

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ooooohhhh troll farms and facebook posts

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "The letter released by the IG tonight is entirely consistent w my earlier tweets & DAG’s testimony," Flores said, referring to Rosenstein's Wednesday hearing.

"IG had no objection to release to Congress. We then consulted senior career legal/ethics experts to determine there were no issues w releasing texts to either Congress or press, " Flores wrote.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Trump's own people. Will TSA have anything to say about this?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

oooohhhh troll farms and facebook posts

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Are you worried about the OIG investigation?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

2 Trump people

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'll take your constant dodges as a yes, and you are right to be worried about the OIG investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats been my point. they chose to release the juicy text about "insurance policies" but for some reason refuse to release the texts immediately preceding or following those texts to establish any sort of context whatsoever. all to drum up public response/antagonism towards the investigation

its the same way people tried to make a big deal out of "climategate" emails when the context showed their comments were harmless or benign

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA

For what? Doesn't that agent still work for the FBI? So that means there was nothing illegal right? PeeSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA

For what? Doesn't that agent still work for the FBI? So that means there was nothing illegal right? PeeSA
    The once top counterintelligence agent is now sitting in the HR department and is still under OIG investigation.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    RandomGuy can you post your Trump is compromised by Russia theory again I want to cross check it with this

President Trump announced sanctions Thursday against 13 individuals for human rights violations and corruption, including a Myanmar general accused of ethnic cleansing against Muslim minorities.

Mr. Trump signed an executive order announcing the sanctions, which also target 39 en ies and individuals under the Global Magnitsky Act. The president declared a national emergency on global corruption and human rights abuses.

Gen. Maung Maung Soe is accused of directing military operations against the Rohingya in Myanmar, a systematic campaign that Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson has called an example of ethnic cleansing.

“The department is committed to protecting and promoting human rights and combating corruption with all of the tools at our disposal,” Mr. Tillerson said of the new sanctions. “Today’s actions advance our values and promote the security of the United States, our allies, and our partners.”

The sanctions are the first to be issued since the Obama administration expanded the Magnitsky Act in 2016. The action will freeze the assets of the targeted people and restrict their access to the global financial system.

Among other individuals sanctioned are Sergey Kusiuk, former head of an elite police force in Ukraine, and the former president of Gambia, Yahya Jammeh. Artem Chayka, the son of Russia’s prosecutor general, is also being sanctioned; as is Slobodan Tesic, a Serbian arms dealer, and a top financial adviser to the president of South Sudan.

“Treasury is freezing their assets and publicly denouncing the egregious acts they’ve committed, sending a message that there is a steep price to pay for their misdeeds,” said Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. “At the direction of President Trump, Treasury and our interagency partners will continue to take decisive and impactful actions to hold accountable those who abuse human rights, perpetrate corruption, and undermine American ideals.”

The Treasury Department also imposed sanctions on Wednesday of five Russian and Chechen individuals under the Magnitsky Act, including Chechen leader Ramzan Kadryov, who is considered a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin. He was designated for extrajudicial killings and other human rights violations.

Three of those people played a significant role in a multimillion-dollar tax fraud scheme uncovered by Russian lawyer Sergei Magnitsky, who was arrested in 2008 and died in a Moscow prison.

The Kremlin has sought to have the Magnitsky Act reversed. In 2016, Donald Trump Jr. and other Trump officials attended a meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and Russian lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin in which Ms. Veselnitskaya has said one of her goals was to lobby Trump officials against the law.

Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican and chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, applauded the administration’s decision to sanction the five Russians and Chechens under the law.

“Corruption and human rights abuses have become rampant in Vladimir Putin’s Russia, and the Magnitsky Act serves as important tool in holding Putin and his cronies accountable,” Mr. McCain said. “I hope that these sanctions will provide the Russian people with a small measure of justice that they are denied under the Putin regime, and bolster the efforts of those who carry on the fight for freedom in Russia and around the world.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-individuals-/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Mueller is a bad joke who doesn’t seem to be in on it. He’s bumbling forward, apparently ignorant of just how horrible it looks – how horrible it is – to have hired no one but committed Hillary donors for his team. Actually, it’s much, much worse than that – he’s actually hired lawyers who represented some of the unindicted criminals associated with the Clinton mosaic of corruption. Perhaps in the world Mueller inhabits with tools like Jim Comey, another buffoon who loves to preen in the glow of a once-spotless reputation that he chose to Schiff all over, this plays. But in the real world, in our world, it’s a sham, and not a very good one at that."

I still think Mueller knew exactly what he was doing when he built his team. The OIG investigation started before his team was assembled.
    Incredible.

You two showing much glowing patriotism. Murica!

Guy has more medal of honor than Trump can count. Has been the head of the FBI longer than anyone in modern history and you call him a bad joke.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The once top counterintelligence agent is now sitting in the HR department and is still under OIG investigation.
    And your president is still under DOJ investigation.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Incredible.

Guy has more medal of honor than Trump can count. Has been the head of the FBI longer than anyone in modern history and you call him a bad joke.
    Yet TSA said he didn't try to discredit Mueller lmao

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Incredible.

Incredible. You were too stupid to see I was disagreeing with the OP's thoughts on Mueller.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yet TSA said he didn't try to discredit Mueller lmao
    Even more incredible. You based your comment on the interpretation of a re .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Even more incredible. You based your comment on the interpretation of a re .
    So you weren't trying to discredit his investigation by bringing up those text messages?

Stupid ass

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incredible. You were too stupid to see I was disagreeing with the OP's thoughts on Mueller.

No you weren't. You were quoting a portion you agreed with otherwise you wouldn't have quoted it.

I knew he was a a joke and a traitor to this country but I knew that he knew what he was doing.

You're pathetic.

Thread Information