Page 7 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571075071007 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sad sight. Looks like you're in heavy denial.
    lmemulatedao!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OMG...

" Yeah, we all knew but you guys were not supposed to..."

No Donald, not on something like this. No you damn fool.
    This is really not good.
    I suppose early better than late.
    God help us.
    You need help. All those media conspiracies you are falling for.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should be out there now in front of a microphone either to quit, or, to affirm his innocence. If it's the latter then to invite said (investigation(s)) to confirm that innocence.
    what happened to this take?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    morning changed to afternoon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's still there. And Trump's voice ( er) did not dissuade such investigations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul Says It Wouldn't Be 'Useful' To Probe Flynn's Calls With Ambassador

Paul said that Republicans will "never even get started" with major policy changes like repealing Obamacare if they are focused on investigating their colleagues.

"I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party," Paul said. "I think it makes no sense." HOLY

He said that President Donald Trump has apparently "handled the situation," unless there is further evidence of wrongdoing on
    Flynn's part.

"Unless there's some kind of other evidence of malfeasance, this sounds like something that was internal White House politics," Paul said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

RP is nothing a hard-core Repug.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rand Paul Says It Wouldn't Be 'Useful' To Probe Flynn's Calls With Ambassador

Paul said that Republicans will "never even get started" with major policy changes like repealing Obamacare if they are focused on investigating their colleagues.

"I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party," Paul said. "I think it makes no sense." HOLY

He said that President Donald Trump has apparently "handled the situation," unless there is further evidence of wrongdoing on
    Flynn's part.

"Unless there's some kind of other evidence of malfeasance, this sounds like something that was internal White House politics," Paul said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

RP is nothing a hard-core Repug.

They need a probe to ferret out the criminals who paid & got paid for that classified material.

But, that's okay to do that, or, else there'd be an outcry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov refused to comment on Flynn's resignation, saying it's an internal matter for Trump's administration and

"none of our business."

Asked if Moscow still hopes for its relations with the U.S. to improve, he said it is "too early to say" since "Trump's team has not been shaped yet."

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/14/1633607/-Russian-Lawmakers-Howl-At-Loss-Of-Their-Pal-Flynn-Putin-Tells-Them-to-Shut-Up?detail=emailsc&link_id=5&can_id=4217e8eb109c68b d0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-in-a-brutal-interview-kellyanne-conway-struggles-to-defend-trump-and-flynn-on-russia-scandal-2&email_referrer=in-a-brutal-interview-kellyanne-conway-struggles-to-defend-trump-and-flynn-on-russia-scandal-2&email_subject=in-a-brutal-interview-kellyanne-conway-struggles-to-defend-trump-and-flynn-on-russia-scandal

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Pence is a got on his own right but even him was kept out of the loop. Trump's VP

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i picture it like this. flynn's in the office with his buddies and he's on the speakerphone to the russian...ron burgundy style.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foxtrot Alpha Russia Deploys Banned Cruise Missiles While A Spy Ship Hangs Out Off The U.S.

http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/f...nQY/1792364072

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I know Pence is a got on his own right but even him was kept out of the loop. Trump's VP
    I call horse on that. Even though it's in the news, no way Pence did not know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying Pence was out of the Flynn loop sanitizes him as innocent victim, so he looks clean and Presidential when Trash goes down
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-14-2017 at 08:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I call horse on that. Even though it's in the news, no way Pence did not know.
    Pence is a stupid ass Dubya clone. He wont know even when Paul Ryan executes the nuclear code and nuclear holocaust comes raining down the East Coast corridor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Shillary lied to the public, media and FBI about her email server for years. Aint nothing gona happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anna chicarro where was this greasy when Shillary was on her hand and knees scrubbing her email server with a washcloth?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    saying Pence was out of the loop sanitizes him as innocent victim, so he looks clean and Presidential when Trash goes down
    Bouts is correct here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pence is a stupid ass Dubya clone. He wont know even when Paul Ryan executes the nuclear code and nuclear holocaust comes raining down the East Coast corridor
    But, he's a regular guy, hate. Both are. He'd do until (we) got to another general election and could get the queue regulated again. Both sides of gov't would gush, self flagellate, hug in the middle of the ring and respectfully return to known corners and Media would stabilize. 60 odd million Trumpers would be sectioned and then handled with kid gloves. Only after would (we) be deemed (harmless)(again) and would then be punished by open ridicule and a taking of a portion of our end of the pie. Yes, a small section, but, in the public square for all to bear witness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he'll sure try to pray it away...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    uh oh.

flynn made 5 phone calls to the russians that day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shep Smith shreds Trump: He wouldn’t have done anything about Flynn if the press hadn’t busted him

Fox News host Shep Smith harshly criticized President Donald Trump for hanging on to National Security Adviser Michael Flynn long after he became aware that Flynn had lied to Vice President Mike Pence.

“They want this to be about trust, ” Smith explained. “When you find out he lied to the president of the United States, that’s where rubber meets the road.

It does not meet the road when the Washington Post, the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal all make it a front page story above the fold.

“Because, in this case, that’s what it took,” Smith continued. “It did not take the president, it took the headlines.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/shep...e+Raw+Story%29

Thread Information