Page 886 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 38678683687688288388488588688788888989089693698613861886 ... LastLast
Results 22,126 to 22,150 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guilty people are always paranoid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so TSA Cris and Darrin are russian trolls ?

legit question tbh
    nyet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's weird, you act exactly like them tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paranoia is a fear of threats that are unreal, highly improbable, purely imagimary

Trash isnt paranoid, he knows he's ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn’t afraid of the Russians when Romney warned they were the biggest geopolitical threat (and Dems lol’ed), and I’m not afraid of them now.
    This post highlights the general failure of conservative "thinking", namely that reality can't change.

At the time of Romney's comments Russia wasn't really engaging in systematic information warfare against the west.

Russia has also in the interim taken some steps to rectify their creaking military. Not that they have the hardware to tip any balance of power, but their cyber warfare capabilities have been pretty good, especially since it is a lot cheaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so TSA Cris and Darrin are russian trolls ?

legit question tbh
    Darrin, no.

If anyone, I would suspect hater or Chris, although the odds are heavily against either being an actual paid Russian. They are merely idiots, albeit useful ones for destability campaigns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russian journalist who helped uncover election interference is confounded by the Mueller indictments

A lot of Russian conservatives were proud.

They said: “Look at what Russians can do! Only 90 people with $2 million made America scared! We are strong!”

And for conservative people here, they see that Americans have CNN, Radio Free Europe, etc., that cover Russia.

They say, “Why can’t we establish groups in America and have our own influence?”

That's how conservative people think here.

They think this was normal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ec48ab6032f5

With illegit PVL so-called Pres Trash's "victory", the Information War is fully engaged.

USA has been ing around in other countries for decades, like regime change, etc, and now USA has gotten a NASTY DOSE of its own toxic medicine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump, panicking, reveals the depths of his awfulness

It was

a new low, hiding behind the bodies of dead children and teachers to shield himself from accountability.

He blamed Democrats for not passing gun control when it was Republicans who torpedoed a compromise bill after the Sandy Hook massacre.

Trump also lashed out at national security adviser H.R. McMaster, who said at the Munich Security Conference there was “
    incontrovertible” evidence of Russian interference.

the FBI and Justice Department have never said the election was not affected; there is no way to determine how many voters, if any, changed their minds.

(Trump, however, did mention the Democratic National Committee hack about 140 times in the closing days of the campaign, so he must have thought it was useful.)

in fact, Christopher Steele vainly tried to get others to hear that Trump was being aided by the Russians.

(“Conspiring” to reveal the extent of Trump’s Russia connection means doing what

Donald Trump Jr. and others associated with his campaign did not: namely, patriotically report Russian interference to the authorities.)

Aside from the blizzard of lies, one is struck by how frantic Trump sounds.

The number and looniness of the tweets arguably exceed anything he has previously done.

His conduct reaffirms the basic outline of an obstruction charge:

Desperate to disable a Russia probe that would be personally embarrassing to him, he has tried in many ways to interfere with and end the investigation.

Trump’s meltdown over two days is likely to re-raise questions about his mental stability and temperamental fitness to govern.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.c423f3076a2d

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner Has A 'Bulls Eye' On Him, McGahn Frustrated With Bottlenecked Clearance Situation

According to the memo John Kelly issued on Friday saying that all interim top secret clearances will be revoked by February 23,

Jared Kushner’s life is about to change dramatically.

White House Counsel Donald McGahn and other Trump administration officials have been so vexed by Jared Kushner’s months-long inability to obtain a permanent security clearance that they have hesitated to get involved in other cases with potential problems

they cannot take action on other people whose background checks have dragged on because they did not take similar steps with Kushner

He needs to get his clearance approved by Friday and so far nobody knowledgeable believes that he can do it. Kelly’s overhaul of the security clearance process is taking him
    out of the game.

things do not look bright for Kushner’s future. The fact that

he has requested more classified information than any other White House staffer has not gone unnoticed

the failure to completely disclose all contacts would jeopardize an applicant’s chances of obtaining final clearance.

Kushner is not exactly forthcoming.

He not only

attempted to set up a back channel with the Kremlin,

he tried to sell nuclear reactors to the Saudis.

He is the “senior administration official” whom Michael Flynn referenced in his guilty plea.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/2/18/1742538/-Jared-Kushner-Has-A-Bulls-Eye-On-Him-McGahn-Frustrated-With-Bottlenecked-Clearance-Situation?detail=emaildkre

and there is the question of Kushner company being stuck with huge debts, which would ordinarily make him a target for manipulation and blackmail, in addition to his and Ivanka's huge PERSONAL debts.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-19-2018 at 02:20 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

To the last, I grapple with thee; From 's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    probably just spreading fake news again like he did for the Russians.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tick tock

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Chris, Flynn knew he was innocent but pleaded guilty anyways because?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump back to tweeting about Russia again. How about enforcing those sanctions at any time now lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hyperbole aside, are you ok with Russian interference with the US electoral process?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hyperbole aside, are you ok with Russian interference with the US electoral process?
    Yes, he is very OK with it. He doesn't even consider it an attack.

That is not yes or no, Darrin.

Do you consider the actions of the Russians an attack, Darrin?

Yes or no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 37-page indictment with testimony from social media executives before congressional intelligence committees — and there isn't much in the indictment that the intel committees didn't already know — the Russian operation, while warranting serious U.S. punishment, emerges as a small, poorly funded operation with a level of effectiveness that is impossible to measure but could be near zero.
    This is basically the equivalent of the Nunes memo. It's almost jack and essentially worthless. It's funny watching some people change and downgrade their stances on this, specifically the same people who laughed and pointed out the Chrises and TSAs doing the same thing.

Everyone's "BOOM"s have warranted jack on the scale of things. I'd like to "just you wait" on the Mueller Investigation, but I've lost confidence in it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is basically the equivalent of the Nunes memo. It's almost jack and essentially worthless. It's funny watching some people change and downgrade their stances on this, specifically the same people who laughed and pointed out the Chrises and TSAs doing the same thing.

Everyone's "BOOM"s have warranted jack on the scale of things. I'd like to "just you wait" on the Mueller Investigation, but I've lost confidence in it.
    From a legal standpoint, it's pretty significant. Even Trump can't deny Russian interference at this point and this is merely one operation. As the graphic showed, this investigation is moving at lightning speed no matter what the Trumpistas say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The reality is, sadly, I don't see much difference between the Trump administration and the Obama administration.

I thought there would be this, these floodgates would open up with all the do ents we wanted from the Department of State, the Department of Justice, the Pentagon. In many ways, it's almost worse because we're getting nothing, and that's terribly frustrating.
    lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a legal standpoint, it's pretty significant. Even Trump can't deny Russian interference at this point and this is merely one operation. As the graphic showed, this investigation is moving at lightning speed no matter what the Trumpistas say.
    I know that. What's funny is the tone of "RUSSIA COLLUDED WITH TRUMP" from the dJohns and other anti-Trumpers to "NOW TRUMP CAN'T DENY THERE WASN'T MEDDLING..." but won't eat the egg of how sure they were that he was colluding with Russia.

It's basically the Left's Nunes memo in the sense that it was supposed to be earth shattering and it's a bunch of nothing. In the grand scheme of everything, 13 troll farms that worked BOTH ways, had such minuscule influence that pounding chests with "NOW TRUMP CAN'T SAY THIS WASN'T REAL" is the same as people who were salivating at what the Nunes memo to be released.

And aside from some indictments that aren't hurting Trump, no matter the speed of the investigation, nothing too relevant or harming is coming out in favor to "TRUMP BAD MAN" thinkers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know that. What's funny is the tone of "RUSSIA COLLUDED WITH TRUMP" from the dJohns and other anti-Trumpers to "NOW TRUMP CAN'T DENY THERE WASN'T MEDDLING..." but won't eat the egg of how sure they were that he was colluding with Russia.

It's basically the Left's Nunes memo in the sense that it was supposed to be earth shattering and it's a bunch of nothing. In the grand scheme of everything, 13 troll farms that worked BOTH ways, had such minuscule influence that pounding chests with "NOW TRUMP CAN'T SAY THIS WASN'T REAL" is the same as people who were salivating at what the Nunes memo to be released.

And aside from some indictments that aren't hurting Trump, no matter the speed of the investigation, nothing too relevant or harming is coming out in favor to "TRUMP BAD MAN" thinkers.
    I'm afraid it doesn't slow the anti-Trump momentum much at all. It could be seen to lay the foundation for conspiracy prosecutions of Americans down the line.

I've always maintained that Trump is too stupid to actively participate in a true collusion scheme, but he is definitely stupid enough to be susceptible to blackmail and to cover something up after the fact.

One underrated thing about these indictments is that it completely legitimizes the Mueller investigation. the cries to shut it down are going away. Only die-hards like the ones you find here are still trying that talking point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm afraid it doesn't slow the anti-Trump momentum much at all. It could be seen to lay the foundation for conspiracy prosecutions of Americans down the line.

I've always maintained that Trump is too stupid to actively participate in a true collusion scheme, but he is definitely stupid enough to be susceptible to blackmail and to cover something up after the fact.

One underrated thing about these indictments is that it completely legitimizes the Mueller investigation. the cries to shut it down are going away. Only die-hards like the ones you find here are still trying that talking point.

He is indeed incredibly stupid. I think he's a stupider, less racist, less charismatic Woodrow Wilson, less evil too.

Thread Information