Page 921 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 421821871911917918919920921922923924925931971102114211921 ... LastLast
Results 23,001 to 23,025 of 52486
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Prtty sad and pathetic. Back in the day we used to need to defend our opinion on our own. Now these flakes just copy paste dozens of tweets and call it a day

Its ok to do it once in a while but if you do it 90% of the tim you ar a pathetic animal
    this is coming from the guy who believed the Gorilla Channel story.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is coming from the guy who believed the Gorilla Channel story.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More turds from hole TX

Texas GOP lawmaker: No need to probe Trump’s finances because Deutsche Bank is German, not Russian

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-TX), who is currently leading the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, told CNN this week that

he doesn’t see any need for Congress to scrutinize loans given by Deutsche Bank to President Donald Trump on the grounds that it isn’t a Russian bank.

“I don’t see the link at this stage,” Conaway said, referring to calls to examine whether the Deutsche Bank loans establish financial links between Trump and Russia.

“Deutsche Bank is a German bank — I don’t see the nexus… I bet every big bank has a Russian customer somewhere.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/texas-gop-lawmaker-no-need-probe-trumps-finances-deutsche-bank-german-not-russian/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

goddamn, ignorant, bubba, kicking TX voters ING SUCK, looking at whom they elect.

Deutsche Bank fined for $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme

It follows a $7.2 billion settlement Deutsche Bank reached with the U.S. Department of Justice last month over toxic mortgage assets and the $2.5 billion it agreed to pay in 2015 over interest rate manipulation.http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/31/inve...ing/index.html

Deutsche Bank Agrees to Pay $7.2 Billion for Misleading Investors in its Sale of Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/deuts...ortgage-backed

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The Schiff Memo Harms Democrats More Than It Helps Them
    By Andrew C. McCarthy

Maybe Adam Schiff has more of a sense of humor than I’d have given him credit for. The House Intelligence Committee’s ranking Democrat begins his long-awaited memo — the minority response to the Nunes memo that was penned by staffers of the committee’s Republican majority — by slamming Chairman Devin Nunes’s unconscionable “risk of public exposure of sensitive sources and methods for no legitimate purpose.” The Schiff memo, which has been delayed for weeks because the FBI objected to its gratuitous effort to publicize highly classified intelligence, including methods and sources, then proceeds to tell its tale through what appear to be scores of blacked-out redactions of information Schiff pushed to expose.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...an-helps-them/

Schiff

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    McCarthy

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still remember you were celebrating that re ed committee transcript where that republican guy "shut down" the schiff memo by going through a list of things the memo didn't say and was never intended to say

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So this is the new Trumpista talking point du jour.

lol

Gotta post 'em all, TSA!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So this is the new Trumpista talking point du jour.

lol

Gotta post 'em all, TSA!
    You were looking forward to the Schiff memo and said it was going to be important. What were your thoughts on the Schiff memo?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i still remember you were celebrating that re ed committee transcript where that republican guy "shut down" the schiff memo by going through a list of things the memo didn't say and was never intended to say

Republicans Refute ‘Point by Point’ Democratic Memo on Dossier

https://saraacarter.com/republicans-...-memo-dossier/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You were looking forward to the Schiff memo and said it was going to be important. What were your thoughts on the Schiff memo?
    Did I say it was going to be important, TSA?

Link to the quote where I say it was going to be "important" using that word. Don't be a pussy about it. Do it now.

I posted a hashtag in jest and looked forward to it because of just what is happening now -- your defensive goalpost moving and posting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Republicans Refute ‘Point by Point’ Democratic Memo on Dossier

https://saraacarter.com/republicans-...-memo-dossier/
    They're all totally shook.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Did I say it was going to be important, TSA?

Link to the quote where I say it was going to be "important" using that word. Don't be a pussy about it. Do it now.

I posted a hashtag in jest and looked forward to it because of just what is happening now -- your defensive goalpost moving and posting.
    If you didn't say it was going to be important than I made a mistake. So what were your thoughts on the Schiff memo? Did it address the Numes memo and properly debunk it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you didn't say it was going to be important than I made a mistake.
    You were wrong.

So what were your thoughts on the Schiff memo? Did it address the Numes memo and properly debunk it?
    I don't think there was much to debunk in the Nunes memo.

They're just memos and I honestly think the whole Steele thing is a distraction.

What has Nunes done to investigate the Russian efforts to influence the election and hack into election-related computer systems?

He's your hero, so make a list of his accomplishments in this area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the main issue in the memos imo is whether the judge was made aware of the political nature of the research. the nunes memo implied it didnt because they didnt specifically name who funded it, while the schiff memo apparently includes a snippet of the application which shows the FBI believed the research was meant to discredit Trump... so its a reach to say the judge wasn't made aware of the political nature.

the schiff memo points out that the strzok/page thing is just a big red herring, too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the main issue in the memos imo is whether the judge was made aware of the political nature of the research. the nunes memo implied it didnt because they didnt specifically name who funded it, while the schiff memo apparently includes a snippet of the application which shows the FBI believed the research was meant to discredit Trump... so its a reach to say the judge wasn't made aware of the political nature.

the schiff memo points out that the strzok/page thing is just a big red herring, too
    Yeah, just from the nature of FISA warrants we really already knew all of this. The only reason any of it had to be repeated was the steady innuendo campaign from Nunes.

The only real question is why is Nunes doing this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all totally shook.

Making a rebuttal = "shook"?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Making a rebuttal = "shook"?
    Having to make a reubttal = "shook."

One would think the original memo would speak for itself. That both memos would speak for themselves.

But no.

Just more churn.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having to make a reubttal = "shook."

One would think the original memo would speak for itself. That both memos would speak for themselves.

But no.

Just more churn.
    Clarification is never needed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clarification is never needed.
    What didn't you understand about each memo?

And why do you think Nunes is doing all this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You don't think rebuttals are necessary?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't think rebuttals are necessary?
    I don't think the first memo was necessary, but that made the next inevitable and the commentators on both sides just keep churning their innuendo. Everyone will always feel the need to rebut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, someone mentioned Clinton again!

I'll ask you, Chris -- why is Nunes doing all this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oi Vey!

SANDERS COMES CLEAN: Bernie ADMITS His Campaign KNEW of Russian Interference in 2016

Vermont Senator Bernier Sanders is struggling to answer questions surrounding his campaign’s alleged support from recently indicted Russian nationals; deflecting questions after Robert Mueller charged thirteen foreign agents for working on behalf of the liberal lawmaker.

Sanders pushed back against the special counsel’s office court filings that showed Russian-based operatives were actively working to support his candidacy; sowing chaos between his campaign and his Democrat rival Hillary Clinton during the party’s nomination process.

Mueller’s indictment alleges that thirteen Russian nationals “engaged in operations […] to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders.”

Last weekend, the Senator from Vermont admitted that a staffer was aware of Russian election meddling during the 2016 race for the White House.

“A guy who was on my staff … checked it out and he went to the Clinton campaign, and he said, ‘You know what? I think these guys are Russians,’” () Sanders told NBC’s Meet the Press.

The Clinton campaign denies ever receiving information from the Sanders’ team regarding Russian interference, saying “no one” from the Senator’s camp “ever reached out.”

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/s...rence-in-2016/

Thread Information