My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herr Gaetz

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian trolls orchestrated 2016 clash at Houston Islamic center, new Senate intel report recalls

Russian trolls stirred up hysteria about a perennial military exercise called Jade Helm

before pitting anti-Muslim forces against Houston Muslims in May 2016.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...alPoints101019

hole TX bag Repugs monitored US military Jade Helm

to make sure the US military didn't attempt a military takeover of Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PapaD was interviewed.

PapaD didn't lie better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the Way, Trump’s Favorite Ukrainian Prosecutor Helped a Key Witness Flee the Mueller Investigation

Trump asked Zelensky to reinstate his country’s former prosecutor general, Yuri Lutsenko.

In the impeachment part of our story, Trump wanted Lutsenko back in office because

Lutsenko had been meeting with Rudy Giuliani to discuss a smear campaign against Joe Biden and to indulge Giuliani and

Trump’s (ludicrous, non-evidence-based) belief that Ukrainian officials collaborated with the Democratic National Committee in 2016 to frame Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort for the fraud charges for which he was later convicted by a U.S. jury.

Lutsenko had also played a crucial role in the Mueller investigation itself, in an episode that also involved Manafort.

Manafort provided Trump campaign polling information to Konstantin Kilimnik

a former business partner who, Mueller’s lawyers
    wrote in court filings,

“has ties to a Russian intelligence service and had such ties in 2016.” The intelligence service in question was
    the GRU, which is the same service that hacked and distributed Democratic emails during the campaign.

Although Ukraine had agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s investigation,

Lutsenko allowed Kilimnik to leave the country for Russia without answering questions.

Ultimately, Mueller concluded that his office

“could not reliably determine Manafort’s purpose in sharing internal polling data with Kilimnik during the campaign period,”

Lutsenko’s involvement in hiding Kilimnik is not a conspiracy theory:

It’s something that the New York Times
    reported on aspects of when it happened and that has reportedly been confirmed in internal State Department do ents.

Kilmnik, who had “ties” to the agency that led the attack against the Clinton campaign,

received proprietary information from Trump’s campaign chairman.

Lutsenko made sure he wouldn’t ever have to answer law enforcement questions about the situation.

Later, Trump called the president of Ukraine and told him Lutsenko was great and needed to be rehired.

Maybe someone should look into this?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/trump-ukraine-scandal-manafort-mueller-collusion.html

Manafort gave the Repug polling data to the Russians with Trash/Kushner/DJTJr knowledge?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Flynn was being framed by Mifsud in 2014?

What does this have to do with lying to the feds?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facebook: Russia is already trying to interfere with the 2020 election

The social media site shut down four new foreign interference operations originating from Russia and Iran on Monday

one appears to be linked to the Russian troll agency, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), and was targeting the U.S. 2020 presidential election.

The company removed 50 Instagram accounts and one account on Facebook that originated in Russia and focused primarily on the United States.

“A small portion of these accounts also repurposed and modified old memes originally posted by the IRA,”

“The people behind this operation often posted on both sides of political issues including

topics like US elections, environmental issues, racial tensions, LGBTQ issues, political candidates, confederate ideas, conservatism and liberalism.”

https://www.salon.com/2019/10/21/facebook-russia-interference-iran-2020-election-fake-accounts/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF is Trash's about 2016 election and Ukraine?

An overlooked Bill Taylor revelation hints at worse to come from Trump

Taylor then adds:

We also discussed the possibility that the Ukrainian Prosecutor General, rather than President Zelenskyy, would make a statement about investigations,

potentially in coordination with Attorney General Barr’s probe into the investigation of interference in the 2016 elections.

Two senior U.S. officials seriously discussed a plan in which the attorney general of the United States would publicly coordinate with a foreign government

to help Trump absolve Russia of culpability for an attack on our political system,

by helping to repudiate our intelligence services’ conclusion about that culpability.

That’s the goal of Trump’s demand for Ukraine’s investigation into 2016 —

to validate a conspiracy theory which holds that Ukraine hacked Democrats’ emails and

set up Russia to get blamed for sabotaging the election for Trump.

If Taylor is right, Sondland — who has been taking direction from Trump — seriously discussed the prospect of

Barr actively validating Ukraine’s “investigation” by making a joint statement about it with Ukraine.

Consider:

Trump himself,
    his acting chief of staff, and
    a key ringleader of the whole scheme (Sondland)

have all apparently connected Barr’s review directly to Trump’s pressure on Ukraine.

The Justice Department also declined to investigate the whistleblower’s charges even after a CIA lawyer made a criminal referral of them

We can’t rule out the possibility that Barr’s review will be just as nakedly political as what Trump is doing.

The Justice Department has
    announced that the review is vaguely looking into Ukraine’s role in 2016.

And Barr
    has already worked to enlist other foreign governments in this effort.

one can easily see Barr releasing the findings of his review right when impeachment hits a climax, to spread around further fog and confusion.

should prompt us to redouble the questions about Barr’s role here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...nl_most&wpmm=1

Why are Trash and his mafiya working so hard, 3 years later, to absolve Pootin of 2016 election meddling by trying prove it was Ukraine, not Pootin?

They are ADMITTING that there was 2016 election meddling

They are trying to protect/abolve Pootin as NOT being the meddling culprit

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

called it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

boom!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on cue attacking Barr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on cue attacking Barr
    your nose is a heat seeking missile for his butt

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    on cue attacking Barr
    The aim of those attacking Barr for having the temerity to call spying “spying” is threefold.

It’s to obfuscate the substantial gravity of Barr’s underlying claim by focusing on the putative political undertones of his remarks; to ascribe Barr’s remarks to politics, calling into question his legitimacy and consequently rendering illegitimate any action taken at his direction regarding Russiagate; and to protect the attackers, since it was the Deep State and its friends in the political-media establishment who condoned and cheered such otherwise unthinkable, corrupt, and corrosive actions as spying on a presidential campaign, in a bid to ultimately tank a presidency they oppose.

In fact, the attempt to smear Barr, thereby undermining his office and its work, or perhaps cowing him into proceeding with kid gloves, is of a piece with prior acts to sideline anyone who threatens their prerogatives. Just ask Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA).

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/15...ampaign-spied/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    purple prose from the Federalist is dispositive for TSA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The aim of those attacking Barr for having the temerity to call spying “spying” is threefold.

It’s to obfuscate the substantial gravity of Barr’s underlying claim by focusing on the putative political undertones of his remarks; to ascribe Barr’s remarks to politics, calling into question his legitimacy and consequently rendering illegitimate any action taken at his direction regarding Russiagate; and to protect the attackers, since it was the Deep State and its friends in the political-media establishment who condoned and cheered such otherwise unthinkable, corrupt, and corrosive actions as spying on a presidential campaign, in a bid to ultimately tank a presidency they oppose.

In fact, the attempt to smear Barr, thereby undermining his office and its work, or perhaps cowing him into proceeding with kid gloves, is of a piece with prior acts to sideline anyone who threatens their prerogatives. Just ask Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA).

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/15...ampaign-spied/
    did derp write that?

Also Nunes was and is a hack. Sure, I'll ask him.

Sounds like Barr hasn't found anything illegal in his original timeline so he's gone fishin' elsewhere.

What actual crime is he investigating?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who was spying and on whom?

Trash had his friendly Russian mafiya working in Trash Tower. FBI was monitoring

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Hagen, Trash's Robert Bork, suppressed the whistleblower report on Ukraine, and

is "investigating" FBI to deflect from the noose tightening around Trash's alleged neck, which is the same reason Florida Man pulled his Brooks Brothers 2.0 stunt.

Thread Information