Page 2040 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1040154019401990203020362037203820392040204120422043204420502090 ... LastLast
Results 50,976 to 51,000 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp

I know the consequences of my speaking out. America is now in a political “UnCivil War” where individuals—even at outlets like The New York Times and Washington Post that profess objective journalism—are personally attacked if their facts don’t fit entrenched narratives. Key politicians and intelligence figures would like the facts surrounding Russiagate’s origins classified and buried for decades, as with past U.S./MI6 intelligence scandals. I can’t let that happen. After all, I inadvertently helped jump-start it. Even if this story is hidden now, it will ultimately impact Trump, Biden, the 2020 election, and our country for years.

There is far too much to tell in a single article. In the next several weeks I plan to reveal what I know, including: the comedy of errors leading to a Cambridge Four member meeting and targeting the FBI’s main surveillance excuse Carter Page; the information given to an FBI source in August 2016 should have immediately ended their investigation alleging Page was a master spy linking top Trump officials to Putin; how a secret anti-Trump source sought one of the world’s most powerful positions that could undermine the president; and official statements by FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane officials to the DOJ Inspector General were factually inaccurate or wildly inconsistent with other evidence, raising the question of if those officials risked criminal prosecution to conceal their acts.

This is not a position I ever sought. As I worked with government investigators it seemed inconceivable that key facts could be covered up until now. Yet with both Flynn’s hearing and the election approaching, whatever the consequences, everyone impacted deserves to know the truth.
    Except that's not what was said. What was said was that if Flynn's reaction to political pressure against him was to blow up, he's really ed. In context it means something completely different than just saying "Flynn is completely ed".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that's not what was said. What was said was that if Flynn's reaction to political pressure against him was to blow up, he's really ed. In context it means something completely different than just saying "Flynn is completely ed".
    Also, he was effectively ed when he admitted to lying to federal officers in front a judge, not once but twice.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    New FBI Do ent Released by Senate Judiciary Comm Shows FBI — AND Mueller — Deliberately Misled Senate About Steele Memos

“this newly released Memo can be seen as taking license with that fact — presenting information to the Senate Intelligence Committee claiming that Danchenko “validated” the claims in Steele’s memos, thereby justifying the continued pursuit by the SCO of the Russia-hoax investigation.

Everything in this memo would have been vetted by the SCO. Everything in this memo was part of “Crossfire Hurricane”, and when Rosenstein appointed Mueller he assigned to the SCO the entirely of the investigation that Comey had referred to during his testimony before Congress in late March 2017 — including everything in the Steele memos. These subjects were now under the control and supervision of the SCO, and on these issues the FBI was working for the SCO.

To the extent this memo misled the Senate, that was Robert Mueller’s SCO misleading the Senate — plain and simple.“

https://www.redstate.com/shipwrecked...mpression=true

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I didn’t write the tweet and just included to provide the link. Some of Taibii’s articles are behind a paywall. More interested in the below being revealed.

“There is far too much to tell in a single article. In the next several weeks I plan to reveal what I know, including: the comedy of errors leading to a Cambridge Four member meeting and targeting the FBI’s main surveillance excuse Carter Page; the information given to an FBI source in August 2016 should have immediately ended their investigation alleging Page was a master spy linking top Trump officials to Putin; how a secret anti-Trump source sought one of the world’s most powerful positions that could undermine the president; and official statements by FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane officials to the DOJ Inspector General were factually inaccurate or wildly inconsistent with other evidence, raising the question of if those officials risked criminal prosecution to conceal their acts.”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one ever said Carter Page was a master spy.

At best he was a frothy-mouth stooge.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine still being this interested in protecting Michael Flynn's reputation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His reputation already destroyed by unethical, perhaps illegal means.

Who's reputation are you interested in protecting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What was illegal in himself admitting to lying, twice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I typically focus my energies on people who don't lie to the FBI and then get let off the hook by the President they're friendly with.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking this is about protecting Michael Flynn’s reputation and at the same time still being this uninterested that the FBI/DOJ lied to Congress and the FISA court to illegally spy on a presidential campaign. Imagine being this uninterested that the FBI/DOJ continued the investigation into a sitting President knowing for years there was no conspiracy with Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does Flynn live in your zip code?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking this is about protecting Michael Flynn’s reputation and at the same time still being this uninterested that the FBI/DOJ lied to Congress and the FISA court to illegally spy on a presidential campaign. Imagine being this uninterested that the FBI/DOJ continued the investigation into a sitting President knowing for years there was no conspiracy with Russia.
    It's amazing that so many people close Trump pled out to federal crimes over "nothing.". The ones who took their chances were convicted.

So many guilty people in the pay of an innocent man, don't you ever wonder?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CBS’ Brennan Repeatedly Confronts NatSec Adviser O’Brien on

Foreign Interference ‘Happening on President Trump’s Watch’:

What Are You Doing to Stop It?

“We’ve got our cyber teams in place. DHS is working very hard to track down those malign actors,” O’Brien said.

“is it Russia again?” Brennan asked.

“We know it’s China. We know it’s Russia. We know it’s Iran,” O’Brien said.

“Tampering with election infrastructure?” Brennan asked.

O’Brien said yes

“The president has told the Russians, and

we’ve told the Russians, our counterparts, many, many times

not to get involved in our election,” O’Brien said. Please, pretty please, please stop

“But they’re doing it again, which is what you’re saying, so the message clearly wasn’t received,” Brennan noted,

O’Brien insisted “there’s almost nothing we can sanction left of the Russians” and that

“we put so many sanctions on the Russians that, by the way, but nothing really painful, just proforma crap

that the prior administration didn’t do.”

“But the intelligence community is saying that the interference is also happening on President Trump’s watch,” Brennan followed up, “which is why

I’m specifically asking you, you know, what are you doing to stop it?”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-brennan-repeatedly-confronts-natsec-adviser-obrien-on-foreign-interference-happening-on-president-trumps-watch-what-are-you-doing-to-stop-it/

==============

Trump eliminates job of national cybersecurity coordinator

Top congressional Democrats immediately introduced a bill to restore the position of cyber czar.

May 15, 2018,

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...inator-n874511

==============

Under Trump, the Fight Against Cybercrime Has Waned

https://www.wired.com/story/under-tr...ime-has-waned/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The people you are arguing with really believed the Russiagate bull for the past 3 years (and probably still do).

Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people you are arguing with really believed the Russiagate bull for the past 3 years (and probably still do).

Sad
    Why did so many plead guilty if they did nothing wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sad
    The person you are agreeing with believes in pizzagate, QAnon and the the Seth Rich assassination theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The person you are agreeing with believes in pizzagate, QAnon and the the Seth Rich assassination theory.
    Darrin has never distanced from those conspiracy theories and never will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin has never distanced from those conspiracy theories and never will.
    Use the search tool and find a SINGLE post of mine about those theories.

Go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing that so many people close Trump pled out to federal crimes over "nothing.". The ones who took their chances were convicted.

So many guilty people in the pay of an innocent man, don't you ever wonder?
    Innocence is only about lack of evidence to the contrary, especially with politicians. No one is really innocent, at least no one who's ever held public office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go
    I don't have to. I 100% believe you've avoided offering an opinion on any of those wacko theories at the risk of offending your ideological tribemates.

If Pizzagate was a liberal conspiracy theory you'd bring it up almost daily like you do with Russiagate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go
    You definitely haven't expressed any disbelief in them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have to. I 100% believe you've avoided offering an opinion on any of those wacko theories at the risk of offending your ideological tribemates.

If Pizzagate was a liberal conspiracy theory you'd bring it up almost daily like you do with Russiagate.
    Did you just admit Russiagate was a liberal conspiracy theory?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Innocence is only about lack of evidence to the contrary, especially with politicians. No one is really innocent, at least no one who's ever held public office.
    I would go further than that. No one is innocent.

I wasn't so much declaring Donald Trump innocent as lampooning guys like TSA and DarrinS who think he's an undeserving victim of the ministrations of the justice system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you just admit Russiagate was a liberal conspiracy theory?

No I didn't. I've given my opinion of parts of the Russia collusion investigation plenty of times. You still haven't said you think Pizzagate is bull , even though I've basically set it up twice for you to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I didn't. I've given my opinion of parts of the Russia collusion investigation plenty of times. You still haven't said you think Pizzagate is bull , even though I've basically set it up twice for you to do so.
    I think Pizzagate is bull .

There you go.

Thread Information