Page 2061 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 106115611961201120512057205820592060206120622063206420652071 ... LastLast
Results 51,501 to 51,525 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren’t even talking about the correct subject of conversation.

I suggest you take the time to read and digest the release from Ratcliffe today. Your girl was behind this from the start. The Russians knew it and took advantage of it. Your girl hired a washed up investigator who was paying Russian agents who were taking advantage of him. Your girl literally colluded with Russia to sway the election. The FBI knew and hid all of this and then went and illegally obtained FISA’s. All in an attempt to get Trump. Again, I’m sorry this is happening to you.
    of course I'm talking about the correct subject of conversation.

I know exactly what Ratcliffe shared today, I already told you. He's also fully aware that the Russian report he shared was deemed not credible at the time. You keep falling for Russian propaganda. It's actually worse now, because Clinton (who's not my girl, I didn't vote for her, and I don't like her one bit) is not running.

One would think you'll be able to discern bull better now, but apparently not.

You point to ONE thing as evidence I was not on the right side of calling the whole Trump/Russia collusion bull from the very start? You’re usually a straight shooter but these comments just show you’re inner butthurt.
    One thing? I pointed to at least three, and there's more if I look. I remember you falling for that fake QAnon picture of a president jet ....

I continue to call it as I see it. If I'm pointing this out to you is because I think you're better than this, unlike guys like Chris who are straight up bots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except it’s not the DOJ going around the court in dismissing. It’s the right of the DOJ to dismiss. Sullivan will dismiss or be slapped down by the Supreme Court and they’ll dismiss. Either way it was DOJ’s call from the start.
    Not really no, that's the argument the DOJ made to the Circuit Court and lost. It's the right of the DOJ to request the judge to dismiss. Certainly, the judge has little recourse in that case, but far from no recourse at all.

I do still think Sullivan will dismiss in the end, but there's various ways in he could dismiss that could still have an impact on this litigation should a new administration come around.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    of course I'm talking about the correct subject of conversation.

I know exactly what Ratcliffe shared today, I already told you. He's also fully aware that the Russian report he shared was deemed not credible at the time. You keep falling for Russian propaganda. It's actually worse now, because Clinton (who's not my girl, I didn't vote for her, and I don't like her one bit) is not running.

One would think you'll be able to discern bull better now, but apparently not.
    Deemed not credible by who? The two anonymous sources who reference the SSCI?

Or do you have a link to the investigation that was referred to Comey and Strzok saying the allegations weren’t credible. Step up, provide a link.

One thing? I pointed to at least three, and there's more if I look. I remember you falling for that fake QAnon picture of a president jet ....

I continue to call it as I see it. If I'm pointing this out to you is because I think you're better than this, unlike guys like Chris who are straight up bots.
    Nope sorry, you only pointed to one thing having to do with the Trump/Russia hoax. I’ve been right about this from the start.

And you don’t call it like you see it, if you did you’d be calling out every stupid in here who fell for the Trump/Russia collusion hoax. I’ve yet to see it. You could start right now and prove you aren’t full of but you won’t.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not really no, that's the argument the DOJ made to the Circuit Court and lost. It's the right of the DOJ to request the judge to dismiss. Certainly, the judge has little recourse in that case, but far from no recourse at all.

I do still think Sullivan will dismiss in the end, but there's various ways in he could dismiss that could still have an impact on this litigation should a new administration come around.
    So you agree he will dismiss, because he has to

Anyways gotta run, entertaining debate starting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deemed not credible by who? The two anonymous sources who reference the SSCI?

Or do you have a link to the investigation that was referred to Comey and Strzok saying the allegations weren’t credible. Step up, provide a link.
    Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified a Russian intelligence assessment that was previously rejected by Democrats and Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee as having no factual basis, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Intel chief releases Russian disinfo on Hillary Clinton that was rejected by bipartisan Senate panel
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-russia-423022

Nope sorry, you only pointed to one thing having to do with the Trump/Russia hoax. I’ve been right about this from the start.

And you don’t call it like you see it, if you did you’d be calling out every stupid in here who fell for the Trump/Russia collusion hoax. I’ve yet to see it. You could start right now and prove you aren’t full of but you won’t.
    Well, you don't get to cherry pick from the bull you fell for. You certainly did fall for all those things. I know it's embarrassing to admit to it, but we all make mistakes (I never shy away from admitting being wrong).

And when the Mueller report came out, I was clear in here (you can look up my posts), that it was the end of that. Again, point me to me buying the Russian collusion at any point or supporting those that did? Any link will do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you agree he will dismiss, because he has to

Anyways gotta run, entertaining debate starting.
    I've been saying he would dismiss since before Flynn tried to skip over the Judge going to the Circuit Court, so that wouldn't be news.

However, I would save that laugh for later, because the notion that Sullivan is powerless even in the case of a dismissal is very misguided.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified a Russian intelligence assessment that was previously rejected by Democrats and Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee as having no factual basis, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Intel chief releases Russian disinfo on Hillary Clinton that was rejected by bipartisan Senate panel
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-russia-423022
    I asked if you had a source other than the two anonymous sources...and you post a link to the article with the two anonymous sources

I asked if you had a link to the investigation that was referred to Comey/Strzok and you did not provide.

this is not Russian disinformation and has not been assessed as such by the Intelligence Community

Well, you don't get to cherry pick from the bull you fell for. You certainly did fall for all those things. I know it's embarrassing to admit to it, but we all make mistakes (I never shy away from admitting being wrong).

And when the Mueller report came out, I was clear in here (you can look up my posts), that it was the end of that. Again, point me to me buying the Russian collusion at any point or supporting those that did? Any link will do.
    Again, you pointed out ONE thing having to due with the Trump/Russia hoax. Try and stay on topic.

If you claim you never bought into the Russian collusion at any point I'll just take your word for it and lol.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Was just going back through some old pages and holy I had forgotten that Pavlov went ALL IN on those FISA applications being legal

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Was just going back through some old pages and holy I had forgotten that Pavlov went ALL IN on those FISA applications being legal

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy who went ALL IN on QAnon, #pizzagate and the Seth Rich assassination is trying to shame me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comey testifying under oath rt now
    but only livestream-cant find any cable channel covering it

comey embarrassing leningrad lindsey

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

found it on..,

OAN!!!

(seems to be on a delay tho- compared to the livestream)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Comey testifying under oath rt now
    but only livestream-cant find any cable channel covering it

comey embarrassing leningrad lindsey

Comey embarrassing anyone other than himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA demanding FBI directors have granular details of every warrant during application.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Comey embarrassing anyone other than himself

comrade with the ^ propaganda- per par

what comey said and his reason for not answering is;

comey:”again, I do not agree with YOUR PREAMBLE- so i cannot answer your question”

because everything coming out of lindseys mouth is misinformation disguised as a loaded question

comey too smart to be used for fox channel propaganda sound bites

comrade TSA too stupid to watch for himself

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ouch

https://www.scribd.com/do ent/4781...tter-to-Graham

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

comey:”again, I do not agree with YOUR PREAMBLE- so i cannot answer your question”

because everything coming out of lindseys mouth is misinformation disguised as a loaded question

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Comey too smart

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Comey too smart

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Comey too smart

again

propaganda and misinformation

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Where’d all the Comey fellators go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No-news day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where’d all the Comey fellators go?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Is that you checking in as a Comey fellator?

Have you watched it yet? I read they fought hard to have it released pre-election and then lied about a bunch of stuff in it. Pretty fitting considering that’s what the actual FBI did too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that you checking in as a Comey fellator?

Have you watched it yet? I read they fought hard to have it released pre-election and then lied about a bunch of stuff in it. Pretty fitting considering that’s what the actual FBI did too.
    nah, i have no intention of watching it

i just wanted to throw you a bone since nobody wants to discuss comey

Thread Information