My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Judge Says SDNY Has Ended Trump Campaign Finance Probe, Orders Michael Cohen Records Unsealed

“The end of the investigation indicates that no additional Trump Organization executives — a group that includes Donald Trump Jr. — will be charged in the investigation, which was led by attorneys in U.S. attorney’s office in the Southern District of New York (SDNY).”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/17/c...paign-finance/
    Barr shut it all down. It all began to fizzle when Barr became AG last Jan.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Judge Says SDNY Has Ended Trump Campaign Finance Probe, Orders Michael Cohen Records Unsealed

“The end of the investigation indicates that no additional Trump Organization executives — a group that includes Donald Trump Jr. — will be charged in the investigation, which was led by attorneys in U.S. attorney’s office in the Southern District of New York (SDNY).”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/17/c...paign-finance/

you also ed the football when barr lied about what the mueller report says

lets see after tomorrow

how far you move the goalposts again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you also ed the football when barr lied about what the mueller report says

lets see after tomorrow

how far you move the goalposts again
    I don't have a goalpost to move as I'm not the one that claimed the Trump family is going to prison.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a goalpost to move as I'm not the one that claimed the Trump family is going to prison.
    once he is out of office

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    once he is out of office
    Trump Jr nor the Trump org execs are in office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr has protected Trash, his mafiya, Eric Garner's killer, by shutting investigations, lying about Mueller report. I'm sure he will continue blocking investigations that we won't hear about, even aborting them before they get going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Surprised you would post this as it isn't the best news for your team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump-loving news network hires Russian propagandist linked to 2016 election interference

a San Diego broadcasting operation that is vying with Fox News to catch the eye of Donald Trump is employing a reporter with links to Russian efforts to manipulate the 2016 election.

One America News Network (OANN), which was once home to Fox personality Tomi Lahren, now employs Kristian Brunovich Rouz, who joined the network and is still doing work with Russian government-run Sputnik.

According to the report, Sputnik “played a role in Russia’s 2016 election interference operation, according to an assessment by the U.S. intelligence community.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/trump-loving-news-network-hires-russian-propagandist-linked-to-2016-election-interference-report/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=817

Can Pootin re-elect Trash?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OAN’s Kremlin journalist proves

the ‘merger between Russian state-sponsored propaganda and American conservative media’ is complete:

Former FBI special agent

It’s been called an “
    obscure” pay-cable TV station, but One America News Network,

which at time feels more like Fox News than Fox News,

is President Donald Trump’s new favorite news channel.

It worked hard to get there, and

as a 2017 Washington Post article noted its “taking ‘pro-Trump’ to new heights.”

“One of the on-air reporters at the 24-hour network is a Russian national on the payroll of the Kremlin’s official propaganda outlet, Sputnik.”

“For all of that time he’s been simultaneously writing for Sputnik,

a Kremlin-owned newswire that played a role in Russia’s 2016 election interference operation

What kind of journalism does Rouz practice?

There’s “a wholly fabricated 2017 segment claiming Hillary Clinton is secretly bankrolling
    antifa through her political action committee,”

while other “smears target billionaire financier George Soros.”

“This completes the merger between Russian state-sponsored propaganda and American conservative media,”

“We used to think of it as,

‘They just have the same views’ or,

‘They use the same story leads.’

But now they have the same personnel.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/oans-kremlin-journalist-proves-the-merger-between-russian-state-sponsored-propaganda-and-american-conservative-media-is-complete-former-fbi-special-agent/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=834

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All hopes are with the Mueller testimony on Wednesday. The last gasp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SDNY was shut down by Barr, not for lack of evidence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that should be great. Maybe he'll cite Qanon.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Mifsud was a “longtime cooperator of western intel” who was asked specifically by his contacts at Link University in Rome and the London Center of International Law Practice (LCILP) — two academic groups with ties to western diplomacy and intelligence — to meet with Papadopoulos at a dinner in Rome in mid-March 2016, Roh told me.

A May 2019 letter from Nunes to U.S. intelligence officials corroborates some of Roh’s account, revealing photos showing that the FBI conducted training at Link in fall 2016 and that Mifsud and other Link officials met regularly with world leaders, including Boris Johnson, elected today as Britain’s new prime minister.

A few days after the March dinner, Roh added, Mifsud received instructions from Link superiors to “put Papadopoulos in contact with Russians,” including a think tank figure named Ivan Timofeev and a woman he was instructed to identify to Papadopoulos as Vladimir Putin’s niece.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Mifsud was a “longtime cooperator of western intel” who was asked specifically by his contacts at Link University in Rome and the London Center of International Law Practice (LCILP) — two academic groups with ties to western diplomacy and intelligence — to meet with Papadopoulos at a dinner in Rome in mid-March 2016, Roh told me.

A May 2019 letter from Nunes to U.S. intelligence officials corroborates some of Roh’s account, revealing photos showing that the FBI conducted training at Link in fall 2016 and that Mifsud and other Link officials met regularly with world leaders, including Boris Johnson, elected today as Britain’s new prime minister.

A few days after the March dinner, Roh added, Mifsud received instructions from Link superiors to “put Papadopoulos in contact with Russians,” including a think tank figure named Ivan Timofeev and a woman he was instructed to identify to Papadopoulos as Vladimir Putin’s niece.
    Who called him a longterm cooperator?

You?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hahahahahaha!

and they call me a troll!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans Defend Trump’s Decision to Give Putin Office Space at White House

WASHINGTON —In a sign that Donald J. Trump’s control over the Republican Party is now complete, congressional Republicans on Thursday defended his decision to give the Russian President Vladimir Putin office space at the White House.

A newly emboldened Trump told reporters that he had furnished Putin with a corner-office suite and secretarial staff to use whenever the Russian President is in town. “He says he plans to be here more and more,” Trump said.

Putin, who moved file boxes into his new office on Thursday afternoon, said he looks forward to many productive hours at the White House with few, if any, interruptions.

“At the Kremlin, people are always sticking their heads in my office, asking me questions,” he said.

“President Trump just spends all day watching TV.”

At the U.S. Senate,

a visibly angry Senator Lindsey Graham called allegations

that there was anything improper about Trump giving office space to Putin “totally unfair, disgusting, and vile.”

“Vladimir Putin has worked harder to run the U.S. government than all of the Democrats in Congress put together,” Graham said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/republicans-defend-trumps-decision-to-give-putin-office-space-at-white-house

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia Targeted Elections Systems in All 50 States

The Senate Intelligence Committee concluded Thursday that election systems in all 50 states were targeted by Russia in 2016, an effort more far-reaching than previously acknowledged and one largely undetected by the states and federal officials at the time.

But while the bipartisan report’s warning that the United States remains vulnerable in the next election is clear, its

findings were so heavily redacted at the insistence of American intelligence agencies that even some key recommendations for 2020 were blacked out.

the committee described “an unprecedented level of activity against state election infrastructure” intended largely to search for vulnerabilities in the security of the election systems.

“Russian cyberactors were in a position to delete or change voter data” in the Illinois voter database.

The committee found no evidence that they did so.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/us/politics/russian-hack-of-elections-system-was-far-reaching-report-finds.html

Trash gonna steal the 2020 election like he did in 2016

Pootin people find Americans and American orgs to launder $100Ms into Trash's campaign

Thread Information