Page 2041 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1041154119411991203120372038203920402041204220432044204520512091 ... LastLast
Results 51,001 to 51,025 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Pizzagate is bull .

There you go.
    I think Russiagate is mostly bull -- if properly predicated (traditionally wide la ude is given in this area with non-high status people) -- but I dont understand why so many Trump cronies pleaded guilty to stuff they didn't do.

Can you explain?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like Whinehole doesn't understand that the FBI can destroy people's lives.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why did so many plead guilty if they did nothing wrong?
    Which one’s plead guilty to any sort of conspiracy with Russia during the election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had to bet, I say nothing happens to all the people who orchestrated this bull . It's way too embarrassing and would make people lose confidence in these "fine" ins utions.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had to bet, I say nothing happens to all the people who orchestrated this bull . It's way too embarrassing and would make people lose confidence in these "fine" ins utions.
    Probably because they didn't do anything illegal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like Whinehole doesn't understand that the FBI can destroy people's lives.
    Here it was done, as it usually is, with count stacking and coercive pleading -- something that isn't generally complained about unless the target is a politician. If it was anyone else, any of the other thousands of people chewed up by federal law enforcement, you wouldn't have to say about it. In fact, you'd probably encourage it. Like with all the patsies and losers the FBI groomed to inflate the terrorist threat from 2001 on.

But it happens to your politician and you scream.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here it was done, as it usually is with count stacking and coercive pleading -- something that isn't generally complained about unless the target is a politician. If it was anyone else, any of the other thousands of people chewed up by federal law enforcement, you wouldn't have to say about it. In fact, you'd probably encourage it. Like with all the patsies and losers the FBI groomed to inflate the terrorist threat from 2001 on.
    Vitriolic much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No vitriol, that's a description.

I notice you have no substantive reply to my question yet, do you want to add anything?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Pizzagate is bull .

There you go.
    Congrats! Big step for you. Next step is to register a semblance of skepticism while a GOP-favorable conspiracy theory is still fresh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats! Big step for you. Next step is to register a semblance of skepticism while a GOP-favorable conspiracy theory is still fresh.
    Which one is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was hoping someone ud talk about coercive pleading and count stacking, but apparently conservatives only care about that when it touches one of their own.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I was hoping someone ud talk about coercive pleading and count stacking, but apparently conservatives only care about that when it touches one of their own.
    I was hoping you’d answer my question of which one’s plead guilty to any sort of conspiracy with Russia during the election?

I was also hoping you’d talk about the latest declassified do ents released showing not only the FBI but also the Special Counsel Office deliberately misled the Senate Intelligence Committee concerning the Steele dossier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your hobby horse not mine, go for it ,TSA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Extra points for laying it out in your own words-- you sometimes hide behind a wall of tweet and disclaim it when embarrassed.

just happened a minute ago in fact.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your hobby horse not mine, go for it ,TSA!
    You brought up the guilty pleas multiple times and now don’t want to answer a simple question about them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought up the guilty pleas multiple times and now don’t want to answer a simple question about them
    The answer is zero. There have been no conspiracy convictions. Harping on this is a deflection.

If there was nothing to hide and no reason to lie, why did so many people lie to investigators?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The answer is zero. There have been no conspiracy convictions. Harping on this is a deflection.

If there was nothing to hide and no reason to lie, why did so many people lie to investigators?
    Begging others to discuss some convictions that had nothing to do with the Russian conspiracy ITT is the true deflection here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somehow an administration rife with criminal convictions should never have been investigated in the first place.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is the reason why Con men are successful at conning idiots over and over and over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is the reason why Con men are successful at conning idiots over and over and over.

no .

How anyone could think that a grifter with multiple failures in fairly obvious money laundering operations would suddenly be a straight arrow crusader for law and justice is beyond any logic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no .

How anyone could think that a grifter with multiple failures in fairly obvious money laundering operations would suddenly be a straight arrow crusader for law and justice is beyond any logic.

You could find multiple flags;

how could someone who cheated every person who trusted him - wives, contractors, business associates, IRS, etc...

suddenly become someone who would faithfully work for his voters and become an honest broker?

how could someone who lies every time his sewer opens - suddenly be truthful about his russia ties, his corruption, his criminality - just to satisfy his suckers - er I mean supporters?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Begging others to discuss some convictions that had nothing to do with the Russian conspiracy ITT is the true deflection here.
    I asked you.

You won't address the lying, so keep on doing backflips for Trump.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I asked you.

You won't address the lying, so keep on doing backflips for Trump.
    You asked 4 times on 1 page...begging.

I skipped your question because it has nothing to do with illegally conspiring with Russia and it’s a pathetic attempt to deflect.

You’re in a thread about “Russiagate”, why don’t you want to talk anymore about recent revelations of the FBI lying to not only the FISA court but now congress as well?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You could find multiple flags;

how could someone who cheated every person who trusted him - wives, contractors, business associates, IRS, etc...

suddenly become someone who would faithfully work for his voters and become an honest broker?

how could someone who lies every time his sewer opens - suddenly be truthful about his russia ties, his corruption, his criminality - just to satisfy his suckers - er I mean supporters?
    You just hate to see it

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The Comey chuckle

Thread Information