Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats misrepresented. That's not what he said at all. He said he had a right to speak to them. He didn't say he has a right to tell them what to do at least not in that clip

lol

Defending
    Muh
    Criminal

24/7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why?

I'm old enough to remember when an ex-president talking to an AG on a tarmac was considered prima facie evidence of corruption.

I can also remember when it was considered scandalous for the FBI to take up oppo research as a basis of investigation -- now, oppo research from Giuliani gets stovepiped to the highest decision maker at DOJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but this is banana republic stuff... Even if he has the right to talk to them, is it appropriate? Stone is intimately connected to him. He's been found guilty of all charges (IIRC).

Plus the prez knows that push comes to shove, he has the power of pardon. The whole thing is a grotesque spectacle.
    Firing witnesses and directing prosecution of investigators and adversaries.

Like one does now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why?

I'm old enough to remember when an ex-president talking to an AG on a tarmac was considered prima facie evidence of corruption.

I can also remember when it was considered scandalous for the FBI to take up oppo research as a basis of investigation -- now, oppo research from Giuliani gets stovepiped to the highest decision maker at DOJ.
    Starting to see the truth about our criminal in chief - I see - whine-hole!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why?

Yep. Desperately need dirt on uncle Joe, who has run for president three times and never placed higher than 4th place in any caucus or primary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to see the truth about our criminal in chief - I see - whine-hole!
    My take hasn't varied since 2016. DJT is robustly corrupt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Desperately need dirt on uncle Joe, who has run for president three times and never placed higher than 4th place in any caucus or primary.
    You'll laugh again when Trump sics Barr on his other political enemies.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why?

The scandalous part wasn’t the FBI looking at the oppo research, the scandalous part was when the FBI learned the oppo research was bunk and then lied about that knowledge to the FISA court multiple times in order to obtain a FISA warrant on Page.

terrible attempt at whataboutism

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My take hasn't varied since 2016. DJT is robustly corrupt.
    Well maybe -

but I hope you dont deny this -

at least NOW - you aren't actively defending him and lashing out at people like me who labeled him a criminal and a traitor on Day 1.

At least now - you are recognizing the criminality and corruption - WITHOUT - feeling the NEED to equivocate/defend/whatabout - or any other such nonsense.

You did offer many arguments in defense of this criminal and I called you out on it - hope you can admit it -

or not -

just holding you to the fire lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The scandalous part wasn’t the FBI looking at the oppo research, the scandalous part was when the FBI learned the oppo research was bunk and then lied about that knowledge to the FISA court multiple times in order to obtain a FISA warrant on Page.

terrible attempt at whataboutism
    This FISA thing you are ing the football on - is tenuous-at best.

We will have to go to the next - LEGIT presidential administration - one who sets up a non-partisan task force and root out all this corruption about FISA's and the BOGUS investigations "of the investigators"

before we know just how much ery Barr directed.

Every other criminal in this mafia white house was prosecuted and all of them were in the loop about russia and lied to investigators, hid emails, refused to testify, etc...

but (clutches pearls) PAGE!!!! PAGE FISA!!!! DUE PROCESS!!!

gmafb

criminals all around -

all guilty - all liars - all corrupt - from the traitor in chief to the AG to the SCOTUS -

ALL involved in corruption -

but but - PAGE FISA!!!!

ing imbecile

the truth will be uncovered when a LEGIT Presidential administration takes over and investigates fully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homer unhinged per usual.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump unhinged per usual.

fify

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This FISA thing you are ing the football on - is tenuous-at best.

We will have to go to the next - LEGIT presidential administration - one who sets up a non-partisan task force and root out all this corruption about FISA's and the BOGUS investigations "of the investigators"

before we know just how much ery Barr directed.

Every other criminal in this mafia white house was prosecuted and all of them were in the loop about russia and lied to investigators, hid emails, refused to testify, etc...

but (clutches pearls) PAGE!!!! PAGE FISA!!!! DUE PROCESS!!!

gmafb

criminals all around -

all guilty - all liars - all corrupt - from the traitor in chief to the AG to the SCOTUS -

ALL involved in corruption -

but but - PAGE FISA!!!!

ing imbecile

the truth will be uncovered when a LEGIT Presidential administration takes over and investigates fully.
    Are you claiming the Obama appointed Inspector General who uncovered the FISA abuse was part of a partisan task force?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you claiming the Obama appointed Inspector General who uncovered the FISA abuse was part of a partisan task force?
    Im saying the truth:

Barr took over and conducted nothing but a defense of trump and his russia treason - you can take it anyt way you want -

but we will not know the truth for a long time - until Barr and Trump are rooted out.

The Mueller report = cover up to this day.
    Kavanaugh - sham 10 day limited FBI non-investigation.
    Trumps crimes/corruption/conspiracies - aided and abetted by Barr.
    Impeachment circus - GOP bribed/coerced/co-opted by $$$$ from somewhere - we will find out eventually.

Investigate the investigators?

gmafb - that is pure ing nonsense - which Russia educated trump and barr on -

Russia knows exactly how you attack once you are under investigation for crimes/corruption and they trained trump well.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Im saying the truth:

Barr took over and conducted nothing but a defense of trump and his russia treason - you can take it anyt way you want -

but we will not know the truth for a long time - until Barr and Trump are rooted out.

Impeachment circus - GOP bribed/coerced/co-opted by $$$$ from somewhere - we will find out eventually.

Russia knows exactly how you attack once you are under investigation for crimes/corruption and they trained trump well.
    You're just dodging the question at this point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just dodging the question at this point.

GFY

I told you -

we wont know the truth - until another DOJ is in place. Another executive administration.

Then we can see how Barr

influenced Mueller
    influenced the IG'S
    influenced FBI investigations
    influenced the SDNY investigations into trumps crimes...

etc...

we don't know what this "obama appointed" bull did or did not do - of his own free will and what he was "influenced" to do.

If your boss orders you to do something and talk to "no one" about it -

you should resign - if the orders are murky or illegal or political -

but only patriots do this - others cower and "play ball" -

so we wont know until they are rooted out - and the entire chapter is investigated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you thought he had the best chance of winning

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    GFY

I told you -

we wont know the truth - until another DOJ is in place. Another executive administration.

Then we can see how Barr

influenced Mueller
    influenced the IG'S
    influenced FBI investigations
    influenced the SDNY investigations into trumps crimes...

etc...

we don't know what this "obama appointed" bull did or did not do - of his own free will and what he was "influenced" to do.

If your boss orders you to do something and talk to "no one" about it -

you should resign - if the orders are murky or illegal or political -

but only patriots do this - others cower and "play ball" -

so we wont know until they are rooted out - and the entire chapter is investigated.
    Are you saying the evidence the Obama appointed Inspector General presented in his report that proved there was FISA abuse by the FBI was doctored/falsified evidence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you saying the evidence the Obama appointed Inspector General presented in his report that proved there was FISA abuse by the FBI was doctored/falsified evidence?
    Are you saying that we didn't land on the moon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im saying the truth:

He is simply baiting you man.

I have made the same observation you made here.

At some point, all the things they are trying to hide will come out. All the lies, all the criminal obstruction of justice and who knows what else, will be laid bare.

This administration is so massively corrupt and stupid, they will not be able to cover it all up. There is too much, and they won't realize how compromised they are until the FBI serves the search warrant.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At some point, all the things they are trying to hide will come out. All the lies, all the criminal obstruction of justice and who knows what else, will be laid bare.

This administration is so massively corrupt and stupid, they will not be able to cover it all up. There is too much, and they won't realize how compromised they are until the FBI serves the search warrant.
    yup - pretty much -

I learned long ago - he is basically trolling everyone here -

there is absolutely no way ANYONE is that stupid and brainwashed -

but he has a guaranteed trolling opportunity with this criminal traitor -

probably just having fun DEFENDING CRIMES - which any normal person would be against.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yup - pretty much -

I learned long ago - he is basically trolling everyone here -

there is absolutely no way ANYONE is that stupid and brainwashed -

but he has a guaranteed trolling opportunity with this criminal traitor -

probably just having fun DEFENDING CRIMES - which any normal person would be against.
    Asking you to defend and explain your claims isn't baiting you. You're still dodging the questions.

The Obama appointed Inspector General presented evidence in his report that proved there was FISA abuse by the FBI. Are you claiming that is not true? Yes or no.

Did the Obama appointed Inspector General produce doctored/falsified evidence in his report to frame the FBI? Yes or no.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Did the Obama appointed Inspector General present evidence in his report that proved the FBI lied to the FISA court in order to obtain and warrant on Carter Page? Yes or no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asking you to defend and explain your claims isn't baiting you. You're still dodging the questions.

The Obama appointed Inspector General presented evidence in his report that proved there was FISA abuse by the FBI. Are you claiming that is not true? Yes or no.

Did the Obama appointed Inspector General produce doctored/falsified evidence in his report to frame the FBI? Yes or no.
    3rd time answering you - but it doesn't fit your troll game:

We will know when this chapter is investigated in the future.

We will see if -

everyone was guilty and a traitor - and Page happened to be lucky to get away with his russian treason

or

everyone was guilty and Page just happened to be the ONLY one that was unfairly investigated.

Either way - NOTHING to be ing the football about - because in each scenario - trump and his crew are still traitors -

with or without Page conspiring or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why dont you have spurs homer on ignore? honest question

Thread Information