Page 2054 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 105415541954200420442050205120522053205420552056205720582064 ... LastLast
Results 51,326 to 51,350 of 52486
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's DOJ....

what was Trash trying to hide?

why was so much of Mueller report redacted? what was in the redacted sections?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA:

Putin ‘probably directing’ disinformation campaign against Biden

with GOP’s help

Two unnamed sources
    told the Washington Post the Kremlin was attempting to interfere with the 2020 presidential election

through a Ukrainian parliamentarian with ties to President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

“We assess that President Vladimir

Putin and the senior most Russian officials are aware of and probably directing Russia’s influence operations

aimed at denigrating the former U.S. vice president,

supporting the U.S. president and

fueling public discord ahead of the U.S. election in November,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/cia...ith-gops-help/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA:

Putin ‘probably directing’ disinformation campaign against Biden

with GOP’s help

Two unnamed sources
    told the Washington Post the Kremlin was attempting to interfere with the 2020 presidential election

through a Ukrainian parliamentarian with ties to President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

“We assess that President Vladimir

Putin and the senior most Russian officials are aware of and probably directing Russia’s influence operations

aimed at denigrating the former U.S. vice president,

supporting the U.S. president and

fueling public discord ahead of the U.S. election in November,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/cia...ith-gops-help/
    Surprised this is not getting much attention in news.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised this is not getting much attention in news.

because we witnessed collusion and treason in 2016 with our own eyes and ears -

and a army of cultists convinced the usa that our eyes and ears were lying to us

and here we are

200,000 dead - most preventable except for the russian asset in the white house who made sure he did absolutely nothing to stem the tide of deaths - because this is russias order

our DOJ, SCOTUS, intel, GOP are all infiltrated with putin/trump loyalists

and the election will be contested and sent to the corrupt SCOTUS which will rule in trump and putins favor and the army of cultists will whine that our eyes and ears are deceiving us again

once the democracy is 100% gone

the same cultists will whine and wonder why we lost it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Barr better hope he keeps his job in November, tbh.
    oh no the dems are signing their names to another waste of paper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no the dems are signing their names to another waste of paper.
    Not if they control of Congress after the election...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ding, ding, ding.

We have a contestant.

Try your luck DMC.

Or are you too chicken?
    I'm Efraid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Domct be scared

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if they control of Congress after the election...
    the make believe of the left... counting your chickens before they hatch... if and or buts... lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the make believe of the left... counting your chickens before they hatch... if and or buts... lmao
    I didn't count any chickens... my speculation was no different than TSA...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA Director Gina Haspel reportedly 'extremely cautious' about sending Russia intelligence to Trump

CIA Director Gina Haspel is reportedly keeping a tight lock on Russian intelligence.

Haspel "has become extremely cautious about which, if any, Russia-related intelligence products make their way to President Donald Trump's desk."

She has also reportedly been cracking down on the agency's "Russia House,"

which produces intelligence on the country —

but exactly why she's doing so is up for debate.

Last year, Haspel started having the CIA's general counsel review "virtually every product that comes out of Russia House" before it heads to Trump —

an "unprecedented" workflow,

Haspel's "scrutiny" has led to some "recent dust-ups" with Russia House analysts, including the firing of the house's head this year,

Another Russia House analyst reportedly quit after Haspel said he had lied about intelligence.

"She calls analysts liars all the time,” said one former CIA official.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/93932...lligence-trump

Has ANYTHING Russian evern gotten through from Haspel to Trash?

Haspel is also a Pootin asset, an auxiliary asset under Trash?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘There’s no agreement on facts’:

Filmmaker Alex Gibney’s look at Russian interference shows how weak American democracy is

a sizeable amount of Russia’s success in aiding Donald Trump’s election can be attributed to the efforts of social media trolls groping around in the dark,

finding the weak spots in our society,
    and

splitting them open with a maul . . . and

that they were funded by Yevgeny Prigozhin,

“Putin’s Chef” a former fast food salesman who kept on failing upward.

“Agents of Chaos” spells out how the relentless misinformation output from troll farms,

hackers from Russian military intelligence,

a susceptible media and

collusion on the part of Trump’s 2016 campaign team created “a three-ring circus of election meddling.”

Gibney piles one piece of alarming evidence on top of another and sauces it with a pair of depressing truths,

one being that a number of the

people who compromised our democracy are little more than opportunistic simpletons.

the Russians didn’t insert some poison pill into our system.

They simply exploited conflicts that were already there, and continue to exploit them to this very minute.

we continue to be manipulated by Russian influences that we may not have previously known, and that the recently released bipartisan report by the Senate Intelligence Committee confirms.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/the...n-democracy-is

TSA is blatantly one of Putin's simplistic trolls "flooding the zone with "

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Durham assumed parts of John Huber's Clinton Foundation review

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dur...-review-source

Looks like Durham's scope was much broader than initially reported.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uranium one!

hahahahahahahahaha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

or huber has come up dry running on 3 years now and so they took that investigation and added it to durham's plate

trump foundation shut down and after years of prying around clinton foundation they cant point to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You guys look desperate to find something before the election.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    or huber has come up dry running on 3 years now and so they took that investigation and added it to durham's plate

trump foundation shut down and after years of prying around clinton foundation they cant point to
    Disagree. I think Durham is comparing how the investigations were run and how Hillary and her staff were treated with kid gloves while illegal FISA warrants were being used against Trump associates.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation

"Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynn’s legal defense team.

“[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,” one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier. That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch."

“Holy crap,” an agent responded. “All the analysts too?”

“Yep,” the first agent said. “All the folks at the Agency as well.”

“[C]an I ask who are the most likely litigators?” an agent responded. “[A]s far as potentially suing y’all[?]”

“[H]aha, who knows….I think [t]he concern when we got it was that there was a big leak at DOJ and the NYT among others was going to do a piece,” the first agent said.

While the names of the agents responsible for the texts are redacted, the legal filing from Powell, quoting communications from the Department of Justice (DOJ), states that the latest do ent production included handwritten notes and texts from Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, and FBI analysts who worked on the FBI’s investigation of Flynn.

Agents also said they were worried about how a new attorney general might view the actions taken against Trump during the investigation. Shortly after then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) was confirmed to be Trump’s new attorney general, congressional Democrats, media, and Obama holdovers within DOJ immediately moved to force Sessions to recuse himself from overseeing the department’s investigations against Trump.

“[T]he new AG might have some questions….then yada yada yada…we all get screwed,” one agent wrote.

The FBI agents also discussed how the investigation’s leadership was consumed with conspiracy theories rather than evidence.

“I’m tellying [sic] man, if this thing ever gets FOIA’d, there are going to be some tough questions asked,” one agent wrote. “[A]nd a great deal of those will be related to Brian having a scope way outside the boundaries of logic[.]”

================================================== ====

The new disclosures made by DOJ also show that the FBI used so-called national security letters (NSLs) to spy on Flynn’s finances. Unlike traditional subpoenas, which require judicial review and approval before authorities can seize an innocent person’s property and information, NSLs are never independently reviewed by courts. One of the agents noted in a text message that the NSLs were just being used as a pretext by FBI leadership to buy time to find dirt on Flynn after the first investigation of him yielded no derogatory information.

“[T]he decision to NSL finances for Razor bought him time,” one agent said nearly two weeks after the initial order to shut down the anti-Flynn case. It is not known to whom the agent was referring in that text.

“What do we expect to get from an NSL[?]” an agent texted on Dec. 5, 2016. “We put out traces, tripwires to community and nothing.”

“[B]ingo,” another FBI agent responded. “[S]o what’s an NSL going to do – no content.”

“Hahah this is a nightmare,” an agent said.

“If we’re working to close down the cases, I’m not sure what NSL results would do to help,” one agent wrote.

“[E]xactly that makes no sense,” an agent wrote back.

The explosive new text messages also show agents believed the investigation was being run by FBI officials who were in the tank for Hillary Clinton.

“[D]oing all this election research – I think some of these guys want a [C]linton presidency,” one agent wrote on Aug. 11, shortly after the FBI opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation against Trump.

In one series of texts sent the same day as the infamous Jan. 5 Oval Office meeting between Obama, Biden, Comey, Sally Yates, and Susan Rice, one agent admits that “Trump was right” when he tweeted that the FBI was delaying his briefings as incoming president so they could cook up evidence against him. As The Federalist first reported last May, that Jan. 5 meeting was the key to understanding the entire anti-Trump operation run out of Obama’s FBI.

“The ‘Intelligence’ briefing on so-called ‘Russian hacking’ was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case,” Trump tweeted on January 3. “Very strange!”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24...investigation/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the federalist

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Holy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the russians were involved, nice self-own.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So the russians were involved, nice self-own.
    Yes, involved on behalf of the Clinton campaign via Steele. Nice self own dip

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol they are so ed

Thread Information