My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you omit Tapper's response to that?
    Becaue TSA is not really concerned with the truth at this point. He is concerned with propaganda points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian spies cracked FBI code in 'stunning' and 'incredible' breach of U.S. intelligence

"Make no mistake," one former U.S. intelligence officer told Yahoo News, "we're in an intelligence war with the Russians every bit as dangerous as the Cold War."

Russians operatives began a sweeping intelligence operation inside the U.S. in 2010 after 10 Russian agents
    pleaded guilty to spying for Russia and were removed.

the Russian intrusion on U.S. soil became more serious when operatives effectively cracked the FBI's communications code,

allowing them to interrupt FBI efforts to track the movement of Russian spies around the country and

likely even monitor the communications of some mobile surveillance teams.

One former senior CIA official called it a "very broad effort" to interrupt and penetrate sensitive intelligence operations.

The operation was so effective that by the time intelligence officials discovered the breach in 2012, "the light bulb went on," said another senior intelligence official, that

"this could be why we haven’t seen [certain types of] activity” from Russian spies the FBI had been tracking inside the

U.S.
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1885836

So Trump is compromised by Pootin and won't react

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is the criminal administration muzzling lewandowski - who never even worked in the white house?

oh yeah

because that is what criminals do -

hide their crimes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash, Barr, MoscowMitch and complicit Repugs are exemplifying the "Cons utional hardball" way to operate an authoritarian Presidency.

I'm sure rightwingnutjob extremist ideologues are watching closely, taking notes to ratchet wider the "behavioral" Overton Window for the next Repug President, towards soft, but effective autocracy of the oligarchy's coup d'etat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Why Trump Is Desperate to Stop Lewandowski from Testifying

he has knowledge of the campaign’s work with the Russians to cheat in the 2016 election and

he carried out Trump directives to get Jeff Sessions to ignore his own recusal in an attempt to obstruct justice for Trump.

‪The bottom line:

The Mueller report revealed Lewandowski knew what he was doing was wrong regarding helping Trump obstruct justice.‬

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/17/this-is-why-trump-is-desperate-to-stop-lewandowski-from-testifying.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=f eed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Po liticus+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone seen djohn?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Anyone seen djohn?
    I told him I’d go to the ST fantasy football commish to collect what he owed me if he won and he bailed the league after saying he was in and disappeared

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told him I’d go to the ST fantasy football commish to collect what he owed me if he won and he bailed the league after saying he was in and disappeared

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    mining for edgy 1980s middle school insults

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foreign trolls are trying to create a ‘circular firing squad’ among US veterans: digital researcher

Foreign troll accounts have been working to sow division and create a “circular firing squad” among American veterans,

trolls have been infiltrating veterans organizations

and trying to divide their members along political and racial lines.

an “impostor Facebook account” that would spread misinformation and propaganda to its members.

it was an en y somewhere in Bulgaria

who was spreading falsified news,” he explained.

“So what they do is copy and paste a real story about something like veterans’ benefits possibly getting cut, change the date, and

make it look fresh and get people upset.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/for..._campaign=1498

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only took 3 ing years for a whistleblower to muster up the balls and do their duty and report this traitor.

Of course the spineless treasonous acting DNI - is shielding the traitor in chief from the whistleblower

GEnerations of americans gave their lives, their service, lost relatives lost parents lost kids lost spouses to keep this country free

when the biggest piece of traitor stole a presidency by playing for team russia -

HALF this ing country bent over and took it up the ass from russia and their manchurian s bag

now

3 ing years later

the first semi-patriot surfaces to take one for the team and expose the traitor

the patriots in the fbi tried but they were too nice, too professional, too deferential, too meek

and got steamrolled by the treasonous cult

we need patriots in the intelligence community to start leaking all of the mueller report grand jury materials, all of the underlying evidence collected

we need a patriot to start leaking ALL of the traitors taxes

a patriot to begin leaking trump and putins secret conversations

what good were all those lives sacrificed over generations

only to give our country away to a ing con man criminal traitor from russia?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Only took 3 ing years for a whistleblower to muster up the balls and do their duty and report this traitor.

Of course the spineless treasonous acting DNI - is shielding the traitor in chief from the whistleblower

GEnerations of americans gave their lives, their service, lost relatives lost parents lost kids lost spouses to keep this country free

when the biggest piece of traitor stole a presidency by playing for team russia -

HALF this ing country bent over and took it up the ass from russia and their manchurian s bag

now

3 ing years later

the first semi-patriot surfaces to take one for the team and expose the traitor

the patriots in the fbi tried but they were too nice, too professional, too deferential, too meek

and got steamrolled by the treasonous cult

we need patriots in the intelligence community to start leaking all of the mueller report grand jury materials, all of the underlying evidence collected

we need a patriot to start leaking ALL of the traitors taxes

a patriot to begin leaking trump and putins secret conversations

what good were all those lives sacrificed over generations

only to give our country away to a ing con man criminal traitor from russia?
    treasonous patriots

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

TSA with another conspiracy fantasy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The only way it turns into something damning is if Trump corruptly promised or threatened something to Ukraine to ensure its compliance. But I doubt that - and even if he did, he not only has the Biden precedent but other precedents too. Like it or not, presidents have leeway."--Mr Maate
    Threatening another country with the withholding of funding unless they dig up dirt on your political enemies is an impeachable offense. It is exactly the kind of abuse of power that the impeachment clause was put into the cons ution for.

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-20-2019 at 01:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.vox.com/2019/9/20/208754...mp-ukraine-cnn

Rudy Giuliani’s viral CNN meltdown over Trump and Ukraine, briefly explained
    Giuliani tried to get ahead of the whistleblower scandal. He ended up making things worse.

Rudy blabs accidentally on CNN. They won't release the details, so everybody has had to guess what the complaint says, but Rudy pretty much gave up the information live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Hillary]'s being investigated. No Comey to cover everything up this time. Going to be an interesting year rife with revelations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about no booms? Small potatoes is small potatoes. Get Trump or show actual collusion. That's what this investigation is doing and this is what everyone playing the "blue vs red" game has their hopes tied to.
    Mueller report showed actual collusion, even to TSA's definition. You will note that TSA has switched to talking about "criminal conspiracy" because he knows this, which is why he won't read the report.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mueller report showed actual collusion, even to TSA's definition. You will note that TSA has switched to talking about "criminal conspiracy" because he knows this, which is why he won't read the report.
    Do you really think anyone here believes you when you pretend you were actually talking about “legal” collusion for the last 3+ years?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Giuliani tried to get ahead of the whistleblower scandal. He ended up making things worse.

Rudy blabs accidentally on CNN. They won't release the details, so everybody has had to guess what the complaint says, but Rudy pretty much gave up the information live.
    You just can’t help but step on every ing rake put in front of you.

—————-

So, rather than just a political opposition research operation, Giuliani's contacts were part of a diplomatic effort by the State Department to grow trust with the new Ukrainian president, Zelensky, a former television comic making his first foray into politics and diplomacy.

Why would Ukraine want to talk to Giuliani, and why would the State Department be involved in facilitating it?

According to interviews with more than a dozen Ukrainian and U.S. officials, Ukraine's government under recently departed President Petro Poroshenko and, now, Zelensky has been trying since summer 2018 to hand over evidence about the conduct of Americans they believe might be involved in violations of U.S. law during the Obama years.

The Ukrainians say their efforts to get their allegations to U.S. authorities were thwarted first by the U.S. embassy in Kiev, which failed to issue timely visas allowing them to visit America.

Then the Ukrainians hired a former U.S. attorney - not Giuliani - to hand-deliver the evidence of wrongdoing to the U.S. Attorney's Office in New York, but the federal prosecutors never responded.

The U.S. attorney, a respected American, confirmed the Ukrainians' story to me. The allegations that Ukrainian officials wanted to pass on involved both efforts by the Democratic National Committee to pressure Ukraine to meddle in the 2016 U.S. election as well as Joe Biden's son's effort to make money in Ukraine while the former vice president managed U.S.-Ukraine relations, the retired U.S. attorney told me.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...mpression=true

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Trump's US attorneys think it's bull .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

“Trump spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25. There is so far no public evidence that the whistleblower's complaint pertains to this conversation or that there was any abuse of power by Trump.”

“The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN.”

“There must at least be a possibility that Trump abused his power or committed a grievous ethical lapse in dealing with the foreign leader.”

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/20/pol...le.com%2F&rm=1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, if there's nothing to it, why act so guilty trying to cover it up?

Thread Information