Page 2062 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 106215621962201220522058205920602061206220632064206520662072 ... LastLast
Results 51,526 to 51,550 of 52486
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOOM!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked if you had a source other than the two anonymous sources...and you post a link to the article with the two anonymous sources
    No, you asked who said that report was not credible, and the article clearly states that a bipartisan senate panel did so. I've only heard senators confirm that, as you read on the tweet you just posted.

I asked if you had a link to the investigation that was referred to Comey/Strzok and you did not provide.

I was merely referencing the report Rattclife released, which sparked this story.

Unfortunately, as we know by know, neither Rattclife nor Lady G are credible, so I really couldn't care less what they claim.

Clearly this report predates even his position on the job, so the idea that he can claim the report wasn't assessed by the IC is pure baloney.

Again, you pointed out ONE thing having to due with the Trump/Russia hoax. Try and stay on topic.

If you claim you never bought into the Russian collusion at any point I'll just take your word for it and lol.
    Again, you're looking to cherry pick hits and misses, not how it works. Because you had one hit, it doesn't undo the 10 misses.

I've been cautious about declaring anything about the Mueller investigation because he was clearly doing his job independently, so no reason to jump the gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about the Mueller investigation and report...

Judge orders DOJ to publish info redacted as privileged from Mueller report

A federal judge on Wednesday ordered the Department of Justice (DOJ) to publish information redacted from the Mueller report that had been designated as privileged.

District Judge Reggie Walton said the Trump administration had failed to justify certain redactions from the report on the special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The specific redactions he took issue with cover the decisionmaking process within former special counsel Robert Mueller's team over whether to charge certain people with crimes during the probe.

"Based on the Court’s review of the unredacted version of the Mueller Report, the Court concludes that the Department has failed to satisfy its burden to demonstrate that the withheld material is protected by the deliberative process privilege," Walton, who was appointed by former President George W. Bush, wrote in his 40-page opinion.

"The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary," Walton wrote in March.

"These cir stances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility" and the DOJ's arguments in the FOIA lawsuit, the judge added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...d-from-mueller

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It always is for the left on this board when you're getting owned.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It always is for the left on this board when you're getting owned.
    Owned for what?

No one can explain what happened today to anybody not completely immersed in the inside baseball .

Go ahead and try.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr told he's breaking the law again...

Federal Judge Halts Work By Trump Law Enforcement Commission

A federal judge ordered the Trump administration's blue-ribbon law enforcement commission on Thursday to cease its work and barred it from releasing a report until a series of legal requirements are met.

The ruling from U.S. District Court Judge John D. Bates brings a halt to the work of the Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement and the Administration of Justice less than a month before its deadline to deliver a final report.

President Trump signed an executive order creating the commission last year to study the challenges confronting law enforcement and communities. Attorney General William Barr was tasked with putting the commission together and getting it off the ground.

In April, the NAACP's Legal Defense and Education Fund filed a lawsuit against the commission, arguing that it violated the Federal Advisory Committee Act. That law carries a number of requirements for a federal advisory committee, including that it be "fairly balanced" in the viewpoints represented and that it's meetings be open to the public.

In his 45-page opinion, Bates found that threshold hadn't been met.

"The commission's membership consists entirely of current and former law enforcement officials," he writes. "No commissioner has a criminal defense, civil rights or community organization background."

The judge also found that the commission's proceedings have been "far from transparent," which he says is of particular concern right now.

"Especially in 2020, when racial justice and civil rights issues involving law enforcement have erupted across the nation, one may legitimately question whether it is sound policy to have a group with little diversity of experience examine, behind closed doors, the sensitive issues facing law enforcement and the criminal justice system in America today," Bates writes.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/01/91915...ent-commission

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, Barr should be ready to burn a lot of paperwork if Dear Leader doesn't win in November...

1,600 former Justice Department lawyers accuse Barr of using DOJ to help Trump in election

WASHINGTON – Former Justice Department attorneys expressed concerns Thursday that Attorney General William Barr is using the power of the agency to help President Donald Trump win reelection, citing statements Barr had made about mail-in ballots and the politically fraught inquiry into the Russia investigation.
    "We fear that Attorney General Barr intends to use the DOJ's vast law enforcement powers to undermine our most fundamental democratic value: free and fair elections," according to an open letter signed by about 1,600 former Justice Department employees.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...in/5881731002/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "disgruntled ex-employees"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, i have no intention of watching it

i just wanted to throw you a bone since nobody wants to discuss comey
    First episode wasn't very good, probably won't keep going, but I did laugh out loud when I saw who they cast as Flynn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First episode wasn't very good, probably won't keep going, but I did laugh out loud when I saw who they cast as Flynn.
    oh, i thought it was a movie for some reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mini-series, not sure how many episodes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mini-series, not sure how many episodes.
    just two

pt 1 = 1 hr 45 min

pt 2 = 2 hrs

pt 1 a bit slow since they included the HRC nothing-burger

watching pt 2 later or tomorrow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just two

pt 1 = 1 hr 45 min

pt 2 = 2 hrs

pt 1 a bit slow since they included the HRC nothing-burger

watching pt 2 later or tomorrow
    Ah, that makes sense. Honestly didn't seem slow at all, I thought its biggest flaw was how rapid fire everything goes. It watches like a cliff's notes version of the whole thing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, that makes sense. Honestly didn't seem slow at all, I thought its biggest flaw was how rapid fire everything goes. It watches like a cliff's notes version of the whole thing.
    i guess - the fact that trump is a bonafide criminal and a disgusting traitor

it was pointless to show hillarys emails as they pale in comparison to actual crimes so it seemed boring and overdramatized to me -

when you stop to think about how much of a big deal the GOP and the FBI and the media all made it

while simultaneously keeping trumps treason secret

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump can declassify anything anytime he wants.

Why isn't he?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOOM!

hahahahahahahahahaha! TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why have Trash/Barr blocked Exec dept staff from Congress?

why have Trash/Barr blocked all docs from Congress?

Mueller found that Trash OBSTRUCTED Mueller, etc 9 impeachable times. Why?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    James “that doesn’t ring a bell” Comey

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desperation to find the "killers"

Has OJ found the killers yet?

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

If the traitor was EXONERATED -

why are they so desperate to "rewrite" the Russia FACTS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is not going to save Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information