Page 2024 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1024152419241974201420202021202220232024202520262027202820342074 ... LastLast
Results 50,576 to 50,600 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seem to remember Van Grack admitting such but not sure. Came out around same time as this submission I believe.

“Mr. Van Grack was determined that Mr. Flynn would testify in the Rafiekian case that he had knowingly signed a false [Foreign Agents Registration Act] registration, even though Mr. Van Grack knew that was not true and Mr. Flynn had not agreed to that in the course of his plea agreement,” Flynn’s attorneys wrote. “Mr. Flynn’s refusal to get on the witness stand and lie for the government on that point prompted a heated tirade from Mr. Van Grack with Mr. Flynn’s lead counsel, in which Mr. Van Grack claimed Mr. Flynn had agreed to plead to a knowing and intentional false FARA filing.”

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...1592.121.0.pdf

No time for me to dig any further as I can hear my 2.5 year waking up from his nap and he’s in a full arm cast with a broken Ulna and wrist. Happened the day before his daycare opened back up this week and now he can’t go and my wife and I are back to having to both rotate working from home lockdown style and unfortunately having to have him watch way more movies throughout the day then we prefer. Lockdown turned him into a real asshole and now this. Fun times
    uh brah... take care of that kiddo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lol @ that dog and pony show with the that's going on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh brah... take care of that kiddo.
    sounds like the kid was a protester tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like the kid was a protester tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rod Rosenstein testifies before the partisan hack Senate traitors led by Leningrad Lindsey and the corpse of Frankenfeinstein....

Pearl clutching by repukes regarding (brace yourself) FISA process mistakes...

vs.

truth seeking Dems who might still give a about our russian puppets treason.

Rosenstein is a weasel of weasels but even he is not stupid enough to put himself in legal danger so maybe the truth of how russia and trump and barr betrayed the us can be exposed -

not holding my breath - but will probably watch this show!

On CSPAN at 9am Central time....

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Rod Rosenstein testifies before the partisan hack Senate traitors led by Leningrad Lindsey and the corpse of Frankenfeinstein....

Pearl clutching by repukes regarding (brace yourself) FISA process mistakes...

vs.

truth seeking Dems who might still give a about our russian puppets treason.

Rosenstein is a weasel of weasels but even he is not stupid enough to put himself in legal danger so maybe the truth of how russia and trump and barr betrayed the us can be exposed -

not holding my breath - but will probably watch this show!

On CSPAN at 9am Central time....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are some questions for rosenstein that i am pretty ing sure NO ONE will ask:

What authority did Mueller have (or not have) to investigate and prosecute:

trump?
    trump jr?
    jared cuckner?
    ivanka ?

Who gave Mueller the order and if it was you - what input from bill barr or the white house - were you given?

Did anyone order you to restrain mueller from investigating anyone in the trump family?

Why did your memo/order to Mueller ONLY mention manafort,cohen, page, and stone specifically?
    Why did Mueller need to be given an order of the above 4 people and specifically state that these specific individuals could be investigated?

Was this an order to prevent Mueller from investigating anyone OUTSIDE of this very strict specific scope of people?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Leningrad Lindsey is the chair of this show- I am recording it...

pretty sure Leningrad Lindsey will take the first hour to clutch his pearls and paint the entire proceeding as some righteous “poor donnie trump got screwed” by the meanie deep state and do his drama queen routine to give FAUX news some good snippets to show on Hannity tonite.

ill fast-forward to the testimony...after the pearl clutching...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update:

Leningrad Lindsey reads a Putin-approved script while clutching pearls = basically russian propaganda.

Corpse of Frankenfeinstein: states FACTS.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rosenstein is fully in the cult

didnt take long to see how Rosenstein and Leningrad Lindsey are reciting parts they practiced together already...

Rosenstein trying to throw shade on McCabe that mccabe was not “candid”

mccabe and comey and wray and others KNEW that rosenstein was s and wrote a letter to fire comey to help the traitor

before the traitor threw rosenstein under the bus lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing is clear;

after trump/barr are out of office

an independent - truly INDEPENDENT commission is needed to properly investigate this entire treason.

Rosenstein is a disgrace to law enforcement.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

MUeller report = 448 pages

7;pages relate to Carter Page

441;pages=. Other treason

GOP = FISA! Carter Page! Illegitimate investigation!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just noticed

FOX news is airing this

lol

the fix is in!

Rosenstein will be on FOX/OANN soon!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

McCabe

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Piece of rosenstein...

durbin: “do you believe the russia investigation was a corrupt biased investigation?”

rosenstein: “ no ...er uh.. but i do understand the presidents frustration....blah- blah ing disgraceful pussy...

no proper lawman excuses the criminal when asked if the criminal committed a crime which he know was in fact committed

you dont hear ANY lawman in history

speaking about a murderer...

”uh...i do agree he murdered ...uh but i can understand the murderer’s frustration with the fbi investigating his murder!”

just a sackless pussy that is terrified of barr and his traitors outing his own treason

never in my life have i witnessed such a bunch of turncoats defending treason

what a sad piece of country we have now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senator Whitehouse going balls deep

asking for house repuke traitors to be investigated for corrupting the russia investigation in the house with orders from the white house

traitor rosenstein looked like a deer in headlights when asked why the fbi under his watch refused to answer zero questions

and would not answer as to who ORDERED the fbi to refuse to comply

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "it has enormous ramifications"... in twitter?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

McCabe

McCabe

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graham with the dyed Blonde Aryan Master Race hairdo

SIEG HEIL, you racist, less, slimebag mofo

‘Cannot unsee’:

Lindsey Graham’s new Trump-like hair color overshadows Rosenstein hearing

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/can..._campaign=4704

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think McCabe is anywhere near a saint, the problem with these 'inquiries' is that they're pure show for the crowd.

As soon as they land on a court, the first thing that happens are claims of executive privilege, especially on the administration side, so this is why it's difficult to take it seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres a disconnect there... he is correct that they conducted an investigation and decided that they should not bring charges on obstruction. however, he's not really addressing that they came to that conclusion because it was determined that they do not have the legal standing to bring such charges. there was never a claim, at least not in the report, that they declined to bring charges because the evidence was insufficient

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Here are some questions for rosenstein that i am pretty ing sure NO ONE will ask:

What authority did Mueller have (or not have) to investigate and prosecute:

trump?
    trump jr?
    jared cuckner?
    ivanka ?

Who gave Mueller the order and if it was you - what input from bill barr or the white house - were you given?

Did anyone order you to restrain mueller from investigating anyone in the trump family?

Why did your memo/order to Mueller ONLY mention manafort,cohen, page, and stone specifically?
    Why did Mueller need to be given an order of the above 4 people and specifically state that these specific individuals could be investigated?

Was this an order to prevent Mueller from investigating anyone OUTSIDE of this very strict specific scope of people?
    Rosenstein testified the scope memo was drafted by the Special Counsel's Office

Thread Information