Page 2043 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1043154319431993203320392040204120422043204420452046204720532093 ... LastLast
Results 51,051 to 51,075 of 52486
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ongoing investigation.
    That's a reason for withholding information from the press, not a judge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a reason for withholding information from the press, not a judge.
    If the DOJ so desires, it can refuse to answer questions at the hearing. If the DOJ doesn't like the ruling, it can appeal.

That's the usual order of battle, right, TSA?

What's problem with Sullivan merely having a hearing?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comrade TSA is a Bannon anarchist acolyte: flooding the zone with

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If the DOJ so desires, it can refuse to answer questions at the hearing. If the DOJ doesn't like the ruling, it can appeal.

That's the usual order of battle, right, TSA?

What's problem with Sullivan merely having a hearing?
    Other than the fact Sullivan is making a circus of this and all about him now I don't have a problem with him merely having a hearing. The case is getting dismissed one way or another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think the Court is going to like this legal standard... but we'll see...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    comrade TSA is a Bannon anarchist acolyte: flooding the zone with
    You've flooded the zone with so much that half the posters here have you on ignore. I don't think I'm on a single ignore list.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think the Court is going to like this legal standard... but we'll see...
    Wow. Dem backflips for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than the fact Sullivan is making a circus of this and all about him now I don't have a problem with him merely having a hearing.
    if so, this is a tempest in a teapot which raises the question, why is DOJ fighting Sullivan if he's going to grant the dismissal anyway?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its an absurd position that basically tries to read "leave of court" out of the code

i mean, the code could have said that a unilateral motion to dismiss would be subject to leave of court, but if done by stipulation of the parties must be granted... but that's not what the code says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ian-oil-391033

Trump deploys TANKS to Estonia as NATO builds up HUGE army on Russian border - Express, Feb 7 2017

Trump launches attack on Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles - CNBC, Apr 6 2017

U.S. Rejects Exxon Mobil Bid for Waiver on Russia Sanctions - NYT, Apr 21 2017

Trump to promote U.S. natgas exports in Russia's backyard - Reuters, Jul 3 2017

Trump Urges East Europe to Loosen Russia's Grip With U.S. Gas - Bloomberg, Jul 6 2017

Trump signs bill approving new sanctions against Russia - CNN, Aug 3, 2017

Justice Dept Asks Russia's RT to Register as Foreign Agent - Newsmax, Sep 13 2017

US 'to restrict Russian military flights over America' - Independent, Sep 26 2017

Trump signs into law U.S. government ban on Kaspersky Lab software - Reuters, Dec 12 2017

Trump gives green light to selling lethal arms to Ukraine - The Hill, Dec 20 2017

U.S. Punishes Chechen Leader in New Sanctions Against Russians - NYT, Dec 20 2017

Sputnik Partner 'Required To Register' Under U.S. Foreign-Agent Law - RFERL, Jan 10 2018

Trump says Russia is helping North Korea avoid sanctions - CBSNews, Jan 17 2018

Trump's 'energy dominance' strategy is undercutting Russia's influence and business in Europe - Reuters, Feb 9 2018

Trump looks to deter Russia, China with $686B ask for Pentagon - The Hill, Feb 12 2018

American General In Syria Confirms US Forces Killed Hundreds Of Russians In Massive Battle - The Drive, Mar 16 2018

Trump orders expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats, closure of Seattle consulate - CBS, Mar 26 2018

Trump vows periodical dispatch of US troops to Baltic states, step up air defense - Lithuania Tribune, Apr 3 2018

Trump opposes Nord Stream II, questions Germany - AA, Apr 4 2018

Trump just hit Russian oligarchs with the most aggressive sanctions yet - Vice, Apr 6 2018

Trump orders missile strike on Syria military targets - CBSNews, Apr 9 2018

Aluminum Stocks Jump As Trump Sanctions Target Putin Pal - Investors, Apr 9 2018

Russia ‘deeply disappointed’ at Trump’s withdrawal from Iran deal - Times of Israel, May 9 2018

Trump to NATO allies: Raise military spending to 4 percent of GDP - AlJazeerah, Jul 12 2018

Trump says U.S. ties to NATO ‘very strong’ - Politico, Jul 12 2018

U.S. to sanction Turkey for receiving S-400 missiles - Ahval, Jul 27 2018

Trump administration to hit Russia with new sanctions for Skripal poisoning - NBC News Aug 8 2018

Space Force Is Trump’s Answer to New Russian and Chinese Weapons - FP, Aug 10 2018

US Sanctions Chinese En y Over Purchase of Russian Fighters, S-400s – Treasury - Sputnik, Sep 20 2018

Trump hints at punitive action against India for buying S-400 from Russia - India Today, Oct 11 2018

Trump Agrees to Boost Pentagon's Budget to $750 Bln in 2019 - Reports - Sputnik, Oct 12 2018

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia - Guardian, Oct 21 2018

Haley Condemns ‘Outrageous’ Russian Firing on Ukrainian Ships - Bloomberg, Nov 26 2018

2 Trump Moves Cost This Russian-American CEO $2.3B - Forbes, Jan 14 2019

Attribute source (Jerry Russel) at https://postflaviana.org/community/i...r.1548/page-47

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one of TSA's bad habits, but he used to be much worse.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That's one of TSA's bad habits, but he used to be much worse.

lol shut the up. That’s not even the source, this is the source. https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0...ssia.html#more

And I’ve linked the source plenty of times when I’ve posted that before.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I asked you.

You won't address the lying, so keep on doing backflips for Trump.
    You asked 4 times on 1 page...begging.

I skipped your question because it has nothing to do with illegally conspiring with Russia and it’s a pathetic attempt to deflect.

You’re in a thread about “Russiagate”, why don’t you want to talk anymore about recent revelations of the FBI lying to not only the FISA court but now congress as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol shut the up. That’s not even the source, this is the source. https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0...ssia.html#more

And I’ve linked the source plenty of times when I’ve posted that before.
    Yeah, after we reminded it it looked like you were posting other's takes as it they were your own.

Used to be your MOD not to give credit, you've improved a lot!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked 4 times on 1 page...begging.

I skipped your question because it has nothing to do with illegally conspiring with Russia and it’s a pathetic attempt to deflect.

You’re in a thread about “Russiagate”, why don’t you want to talk anymore about recent revelations of the FBI lying to not only the FISA court but now congress as well?
    lol grudgeposting

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah, after we reminded it it looked like you were posting other's takes as it they were your own.

Used to be your MOD not to give credit, you've improved a lot!
    You are mistaking me for Chris.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not at all, just an unanswered recent question in a thread you are currently participating in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Was I unmasked?’:

Trump appears to admit speaking with foreigners being monitored when he was a candidate

President Donald Trump wants to know how many times he was “unmasked” while he was a candidate for the Oval Office

he appears to know now he was talking to foreign individuals who were being monitored – and some would likely want to know who and why.

“we’re talking about unmasking, yes.

That was a big deal.

Horrible deal where they unmasked {Flynn] so many times.”

we’re still looking how many times did they unmask me.

Let’s find that out, too, because look, they were spying on our campaign.

They were using him and others, and

they were spying on my campaign. So was I unmasked?

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/was..._campaign=5179

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if so, this is a tempest in a teapot which raises the question, why is DOJ fighting Sullivan if he's going to grant the dismissal anyway?
    Thank you for using that term instead of "begs the question". It drives me nuts to see "begs the question" used improperly as it is so much these days even by MSM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, at this point, Sullivan will probably have his hearing and dismiss the case... the only actual question is if he'll do so without prejudice. That would open the door for re-opening the investigation after an administration change, and do away with double-jeopardy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, at this point, Sullivan will probably have his hearing and dismiss the case... the only actual question is if he'll do so without prejudice. That would open the door for re-opening the investigation after an administration change, and do away with double-jeopardy.
    Good point.

Maybe that's why the DOJ wants to force Sullivan's hand with no hearing.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol grudgenoring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp

I know the consequences of my speaking out. America is now in a political “UnCivil War” where individuals—even at outlets like The New York Times and Washington Post that profess objective journalism—are personally attacked if their facts don’t fit entrenched narratives. Key politicians and intelligence figures would like the facts surrounding Russiagate’s origins classified and buried for decades, as with past U.S./MI6 intelligence scandals. I can’t let that happen. After all, I inadvertently helped jump-start it. Even if this story is hidden now, it will ultimately impact Trump, Biden, the 2020 election, and our country for years.

There is far too much to tell in a single article. In the next several weeks I plan to reveal what I know, including: the comedy of errors leading to a Cambridge Four member meeting and targeting the FBI’s main surveillance excuse Carter Page; the information given to an FBI source in August 2016 should have immediately ended their investigation alleging Page was a master spy linking top Trump officials to Putin; how a secret anti-Trump source sought one of the world’s most powerful positions that could undermine the president; and official statements by FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane officials to the DOJ Inspector General were factually inaccurate or wildly inconsistent with other evidence, raising the question of if those officials risked criminal prosecution to conceal their acts.

This is not a position I ever sought. As I worked with government investigators it seemed inconceivable that key facts could be covered up until now. Yet with both Flynn’s hearing and the election approaching, whatever the consequences, everyone impacted deserves to know the truth.
    "First we Flynn. Then we Trump."

"Insurance policy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol grudgenoring
    All your perfervid accusations against Trump's enemies haven't come to very much so far, we'll see what the future holds when it arrives -- guys like you and Spurs Homer discuss conspiracies as if they were already proven.

Thread Information