Page 2015 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1015151519151965200520112012201320142015201620172018201920252065 ... LastLast
Results 50,351 to 50,375 of 52486
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA: “my wheelhouse is in pedo pizza dungeons, !”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bingo!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bingo!
    OK, let's read the Flynn and Trump call transcripts. Not memos.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bingo!

trump and barr just succeeded in having the SCOTUS stop the Mueller report from being unredacted and given to Congress - who have secret clearance

but you dont clutch your pearlz for that do you?

hypocrite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sullivan got his slapped...there’s nothing more to see.
    I wouldn't call it that just yet. That would be the DC court directly shutting him down without his opinion, which they have authority to do.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Wray -

opening an internal investigation into the handling of the Flynn investigation...

lets see what comes out when a REPUTABLE investigation is conducted.

Be careful what you wish for - maybe Wray will allow the recording of the Flynn/Kislyak call to see the light of day and the world can hear what a piece of traitor Flynn is -

and why in the world BARR is trying to cover up for a traitor?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham's latest effort to embarrass the Obama administration backfires spectacularly

there’s a problem with Graham demanding that the FBI tell him who in the Obama administration ordered the unmasking of Flynn.

The problem is that Graham got an answer.

And the answer is: no one.

That’s because it never happened.

And that’s because Flynn’s name was never masked in the first place.

But there is something about Flynn that was covered up, and the facts behind that seem like a real scandal.

Flynn’s name in connection with his multiple calls to Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

These are the calls that Flynn first denied,

then lied about not just to the FBI,

but supposedly to Mike Pence.

They were at the core of both Flynn’s resignation and

the charges he is still facing in court,

no matter what William Barr and Donald Trump might wish.

what Grenell sent back was the news that the FBI never masked Flynn’s name.

It was always on the report,

because understanding who was talking to Kislyak “was essential to understanding its significance.”

There was no unmasking request, because there was no mask.

Records of Flynn’s interviews with the FBI show that he repeatedly lied,

not about the contents of the call,

but about his own coordination with Trump before and after that call.

Not only did Flynn lie directly to the FBI at least three times about his knowledge of sanctions,

he followed the call by requesting a written note directly intended to mask the importance of the conversation.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/5/21/1946672/-Republican-have-been-yelling-about-the-unmasking-of-Michael-Flynn-for-years-now-we-know-the-truth?detail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin’s effort to undermine trust in science aids Trump and evangelicals’ COVID-19 malfeasance

Combined with Vladimir Putin’s crusade to undermine trust in science among Americans,

Trump’s efforts to sow su ion of Federal health officials’ expertise is exacerbating the spread of COVID-19.

Subsequently, Americans are dying needlessly which is a value-added treat for Putin in his campaign to aid dirty Don’s reelection.

there is an alarming percentage of Americans who
    place their trust in dumb Don Trump and his acolytes sequestered in “camp runamuck” more than health experts;

because Trump’s supporters are as inherently stupid as they are religiously afflicted.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s
    decades-long effort to instill distrust of science in Americans with less intellect than an amoeba is aiding Trump for sure, but like Trump’s religious cult following,

a segment of the population typically eschews reality and facts regardless they are personally affected negatively.

Donald Trump did not create the level of stupid infecting America’s population,

but like his Republican facilitators in Congress and loyal evangelical clergy,

he is taking advantage of the imbecile class embracing idiocy and rejecting science.

Whether it is

opposing access to healthcare,

denying climate science,

antipathy to nutrition assistance,

rejecting sane gun safety measures, or

eliminating regulations banning toxic chemicals in the air and water,

there is a decidedly Republican sect ready and willing to embrace insane policies.

Donald Trump, like his Republican facilitators, understands the imbecile class of Americans

there are far too many Americans anxious to embrace truly insane conspiracy theories and advice from politicians lacking any expertise whatsoever on any issues.

because Trump contradicts his administration’s medical experts,

idiots are wantonly spreading the virus simply because they refuse to believe science and why should they?

no small number of voters supported each and every GOP candidate who claimed environmental scientists were lying to deny the farmers access to water.

Russian President Putin has sown distrust to undermine confidence in government.

Putin’s success at installing a con man like Trump in a leadership role to sow more distrust of any kind of expertise has aided Trump significantly.

Republican evangelical fanatics who
    trust Trump, as god’s anointed one, over medical and federal health professionals.

Trump is well aware that because his campaign and foreign policy advisor Vladimir Putin spent decades laying the foundation for American distrust of science and expertise

he can continue repeatedly spreading false and misleading information even as the coronavirus pandemic has escalated.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05/23/opinion-putins-effort-to-undermine-trust-in-science-aids-trump-and-evangelicals-covid-19-malfeasance.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash continues to collude with his puppetmeister Pootin, executing Pootin's geolpolitics of withdrawing America from international influence

Russians thrilled with Trump plan to pull out of Open Skies Treaty — and plan to take advantage of it

Russian media is thrilled by President Donald Trump’s decision to exit the Open Skies Treaty — and

that the president’s international saber-rattling could lead to them withdrawing from a key anti-nuclear weapon treaty.

“Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov mentioned that

the Kremlin’s exchanges with Washington were taking place via the traditional and non-traditional channels,

but described the Trump administration’s demands and ultimatums as ‘senseless’ and ‘categorically unacceptable.'”

“Russian state-owned radio station Vesti FM described Trump’s dangerous flailing on the international arena as his desire ‘to play with toy soldiers,'”

Trump must really be taking the regimen of hydroxychloroquine, since it’s known to cause psychotic side effects” on Russia’s 60 Minutes.

Trump reportedly is also considering resuming nuclear weapons tests

and that could cause Russia to escalate their defiance of international law even further.

Russia may pull out of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty altogether,”

such a withdrawal would be ‘beneficial for Russia, since the collapse of this treaty would cause colossal damage to the United States of America.’

State media outlet Vesti surmised that such a move would obliterate all of Washington’s efforts and decades-long investments in the nuclear ban treaty.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/russians-thrilled-with-trump-plan-to-withdraw-from-treaty-and-plan-to-take-advantage-of-it-report/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US has the most to gain from Open Skies, seems like a sacrifice or self-wounding for the US to walk away from it.voluntarily.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US has the most to gain from Open Skies, seems like a sacrifice or self-wounding for the US to walk away from it.voluntarily.
    Pootin violates Open Skies,

colluding Trash punishes Pootin by withdrawing USA from Open Skies,

which is what the two colluders wanted,

implementing Pootin's geopolitical degradation of USA.

Trash International Hotel Moscow is looking more probable
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-24-2020 at 07:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May not be be very long until we pretend to still be a signatory in good standing, when somebody else breaks the rules, kinda like how we're doing with the JCPOA right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin violates Open Skies,

colluding Trash punishes Pootin by pulling USA out Open Skies,

which is what the two colluders wanted,

implementing Pootin's geopolitical degradation of USA.

Trash International Hotel Moscow is looking more probable
    Russia is staying in the deal with the remaining signatories.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, as Pootin wanted, Russia's influence remains, increases, as Trash diminishes USA's influence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the convicted felon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ^

only bad when Dems do that

everything is seen thru red vs blue -

instead of

FLYNN sold out the USA and is a traitor - but you dont care!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, Pootin dictates to Trash/Jared to withdraw, reducing USA's international engagements and influence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

throw spaghetti at the wall - and watch conspira s lick the marinara off the wall

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol

throw spaghetti at the wall - and watch conspira s lick the marinara off the wall
    You’ve been doing this going on 4 years now in this thread

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol

You’ve been doing this going on 4 years now in this thread

Thread Information