My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't @ me got.
    Chris demands answers but ducks direct questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, we definitely shouldn't compromise them with our own agents.
    What are you talking about? Mifsud?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dat willfully ignorant thing.
    Sorry my man, not a fan of Bernie, don't really follow much of what goes on around him/his campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate break it to you but you’re now supporting a Russian agent.
    Hey, at least he didn't get played like a fiddle by Russian operatives, tbh...

Plus, if we're being frank, while Mueller certainly didn't find collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign (which obviously leaves Trump off the hook), he did find evidence of Russia interfering in the election, and that in and of itself is concerning to our democratic process.

I'll also add that it's not just Russia that concerns me, but countries like Saudi Arabia too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But not Israel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, at least he didn't get played like a fiddle by Russian operatives, tbh...

Plus, if we're being frank, while Mueller certainly didn't find collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign (which obviously leaves Trump off the hook), he did find evidence of Russia interfering in the election, and that in and of itself is concerning to our democratic process.

I'll also add that it's not just Russia that concerns me, but countries like Saudi Arabia too.
    Turkey belongs in this conversation, not only re:Flynn, but also. Barr/Trump/Halkbank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't @ me got.
    Answer pending, I see you ducking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which Russian agents approached the Trump campaign? Don’t even try using Mifsud lol.

If the Trump campaign was in fact approached by “Russian agents” why do the FBI forge do ents presented to the FISC to obtain a FISA warrant?
    Question pending: why shouldn't Bernie be investigated for Russian contacts/infiltration of his campaign?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, we definitely shouldn't compromise them with our own agents.
    That's a deflection.

Question pending: why shouldn't US intel investigate attempted foreign participation/support of Bernie's campaign?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkey belongs in this conversation, not only re:Flynn, but also. Barr/Trump/Halkbank.
    Letting Erdogan screen anti-Kurd propaganda in the White House was ing weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a deflection.

Question pending: why shouldn't US intel investigate attempted foreign participation/support of Bernie's campaign?
    DarrinS:

If some foreign country were trying to help Bernie, and US intel in response ran a US asset at him or his subordinates to see what would happen, would you still be ing so hard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She sounds upset, tbh, despite having no idea what led to the differing conclusions on Trump's DOJ.
    Last edited by ElNono; 02-22-2020 at 05:23 AM. Reason: typo

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Question pending: why shouldn't Bernie be investigated for Russian contacts/infiltration of his campaign?
    I’m not aware of of any contacts/infiltration.

Questions pending.

Which Russian agents approached the Trump campaign?

If the Trump campaign was in fact approached by “Russian agents” why do the FBI forge do ents presented to the FISC to obtain a FISA warrant?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The left is really going to run with Russiagate 2.0

You s are insane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not aware of of any contacts/infiltration.
    So then you're saying that if a foreign country were trying to help Bernie Sanders -- which we know from WaPo's story yesterday -- there would be no valid basis for US intel to open an investigation?

Questions pending.

Which Russian agents approached the Trump campaign?
    Clearly, Trump subordinates lied and are now felons to cover up nothing at all. No Russians had anything to do with Trump's campaign in 2016. There were no contacts contacts whatsoever, do I have that right?

Nor did Russia try to help Trump in any way. That's a deep state lie crafted to damage DJT.

But even if they were, according to you there would be no valid basis for US intel to investigate, right?

I'm unaware of any such fact. What do ents were forged?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-22-2020 at 11:07 AM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So then you're saying that if a foreign country were trying to help Bernie Sanders -- which we know from WaPo's story yesterday -- there would be no valid basis for US intel to open an investigation?

Clearly, Trump subordinates lied and are now felons to cover up nothing at all. No Russians had anything to do with Trump's campaign in 2016. There were no contacts contacts whatsoever, do I have that right?

Nor did Russia try to help Trump in any way. That's a deep state lie crafted to damage DJT.

But even if they were, according to you there would be no valid basis for US intel to investigate, right?

I'm unaware of any such fact. What do ents were forged?
    Stop dodging. Which Russian agents approached the Trump campaign?

And are you really trying to play stupid about Clinesmith altering the email from the CIA to get the FISA renewal?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

comrade TSA desperately trying to lure unsuspecting posters into the rabbit holes of propaganda

all which end up in the “alternative facts which favor mother russia” category

lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS:

If some foreign country were trying to help Bernie, and US intel in response ran a US asset at him or his subordinates to see what would happen, would you still be ing so hard?

Who's ing? The way they approached Bernie with this is how they should've approached Trump campaign in 2016. But those dumbasses got duped by the dossier.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who's ing? The way they approached Bernie with this is how they should've approached Trump campaign in 2016. But those dumbasses got duped by the dossier.
    ...precisely, falling & tripping over each other in the White House vestibule so they could see the look on Trump's brand spanking new Presidential kisser when they giggled out the goods..."Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mr. President, sir, they said you liked being...well, Mr. President, sir, urinated on, Mr. President, sir."...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop dodging. Which Russian agents approached the Trump campaign?
    I never claimed any did. I was talking about Bernie's campaign.

And are you really trying to play stupid about Clinesmith altering the email from the CIA to get the FISA renewal?
    I wasn't sure what you were talking about, did Horowitz conclude that the FISA applications were invalid and that the FBI had no good faith basis to investigate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been flogging the dodgy dossier narrative FOR YEARS. Pretending it's the sole evidence relied on is dishonest.

How can you be so certain what US intel is or isn't doing right now re: foreign attempts to help Bernie?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-22-2020 at 01:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA and DarrinS so far in the tank for Trump that they refuse weigh in on whether an investigation of a foreign attempt to help Bernie's campaign would be justified, in principle.

The answer is easy: yes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was just joking. Israel doesn’t try to influence elections. Neither does the US.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...d-by-senators/

Thread Information