Page 2058 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 105815581958200820482054205520562057205820592060206120622068 ... LastLast
Results 51,426 to 51,450 of 52486
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no Steele dossier until Steele was hired, which was not by Rubio or the Free beacon you stupid

Here’s a good one...

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."
    Ok you stupid , instead of a wall of text, why not just link the section where he was exonerated? Oh that’s right because you can’t. You’re ing stupid. You got on yet again, and try to change what you asked. But I’ll play along here’s some text to show what stupid worthless you truly are.

During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.
    After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ok you stupid , instead of a wall of text, why not just link the section where he was exonerated? Oh that’s right because you can’t. You’re ing stupid. You got on yet again, and try to change what you asked. But I’ll play along here’s some text to show what stupid worthless you truly are.

During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.
    After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.
    ting all over yourself

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why is it so hard for ST Russiagate hoax believers to admit the bought in 100% and were duped? Not a single one of you has the courage to admit it. Bunch of ing cowards on an anonymous message board
    You still believe in QAnon and #pizzagate and you're proud of the fact you hide from me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ting all over yourself
    I can see why you actually would not want to debate this. You know you’re stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fooled the entire board with that one then.
    however that may be, the declassification of info related to Biden so close to the election is no longer a surprise, you had time to respond to that and didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "First we Flynn, then we Trump"

"insurance policy"

"vive la resistance"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which of those prosecutions had to do with conspiring with Russia? Just name one.
    Manafort for sure. He broke his plea deal in the DC case for concealing him and Gates met with Konstantin Kilimnik back then. He got sentenced to 73 months in prison for those charges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it makes her stomach turn that Flynn admitted under oath to lying ... twice?

Must be all the ankle biting, tbh...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine how stupid and frightened you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "First we Flynn, then we Trump"

"insurance policy"

"vive la resistance"
    Guilty is guilty. Flynn admitted to lying to investigators and he was an undeclared agent of Turkey while receiving classified security briefings and giving DJT advice on national security. He's damn lucky he didn't get charged with something worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fooled the entire board with that one then.
    Did I really fool you?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10270698

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yahtzee!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pre-election indictments from Undercover Durham, sorry you're going through this, TSA.

The Trump DOJ keeps letting you down, when will you ever learn?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pre-election indictments from Undercover Durham, sorry you're going through this, TSA.

The Trump DOJ keeps letting you down, when will you ever learn?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOOM!!!

Comrade TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how long has durham been at this? and didnt he also absorb Huber's investigation into the clinton foundation which goes all the way back to 2017 and also hasn't turned up anything yet?

what a failure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how long has durham been at this? and didnt he also absorb Huber's investigation into the clinton foundation which goes all the way back to 2017 and also hasn't turned up anything yet?

what a failure
    Well now, he did follow through with that FBI lawyer that the OIG reported...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well now, he did follow through with that FBI lawyer that the OIG reported...
    yeah, OIG did the legwork

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, OIG did the legwork
    Durham

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller's staff coming more now to say stupid it was for Trash to be able to investigators investigating him.

Former Mueller Lead Prosecutor Says

They Should Have Risked Being Fired And

Followed The Money On Trump

Weissmann said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe:

I think the tax returns tell me that this is something we really should have looked at.

One of the things I describe for readers, and I’m going to tell you now for your viewers, are the very difficult decisions we had to make in this investigation.

I think the first thing to note is when you investigate the president of the United States for 22 months, you are living under a sword of Damocles

because the President Of The United States has the ability to pull the plug on your investigation at any moment.

And early on in the investigation,

we issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank and

the white house called us up, irate, asking, are you doing a financial investigation into the president?

That does not normally happen.

I’ve investigated organized crime cases, I’ve investigated Enron.

Usually, the person you’re investigating does not have the ability to demand an answer with the threat of pulling the plug on your investigation.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09...ney-trump.html
    Obviously, the law has to be changed that the President be denied the power to fire the investigators/prosecutors going after him.

Trash knew that Mueller investigating him + DB would have been disastrous for Trash

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller's staff coming more now to say stupid it was for Trash to be able to investigators investigating him.

Former Mueller Lead Prosecutor Says

They Should Have Risked Being Fired And

Followed The Money On Trump

Weissmann said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe:

I think the tax returns tell me that this is something we really should have looked at.

One of the things I describe for readers, and I’m going to tell you now for your viewers, are the very difficult decisions we had to make in this investigation.

I think the first thing to note is when you investigate the president of the United States for 22 months, you are living under a sword of Damocles

because the President Of The United States has the ability to pull the plug on your investigation at any moment.

And early on in the investigation,

we issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank and

the white house called us up, irate, asking, are you doing a financial investigation into the president?

That does not normally happen.

I’ve investigated organized crime cases, I’ve investigated Enron.

Usually, the person you’re investigating does not have the ability to demand an answer with the threat of pulling the plug on your investigation.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/09...ney-trump.html
    Obviously, the law has to be changed that the President be denied the power to fire the investigators/prosecutors going after him.

Trash knew that Mueller investigating him + DB would have been disastrous for Trash

mueller/rosenstein really let the country down and history will not be kind

a commission will have to unearth all the treason in the future

trump used the office to escape

for now

Thread Information