My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like it if you answered my question you ran away from.
    DarrinS and TSA duck questions they can't answer to suit their priors. So they won't admit there's an intrinsic NATSEC interest in investigating foreign agents who approach candidates for high office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump blames Schiff for the Sanders/Russia leak.

Another chapter in in the long book of Trumpian confession via accusation?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump blames Schiff for the Sanders/Russia leak.

Another chapter in in the long book of Trumpian confession via accusation?

& that's precisely what I said yesterday. (They) only included Trump in the materiel to grease it's way thru, but, it was a direct target of Bernie.

Me, I said it first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & that's precisely what I said yesterday. (They) only included Trump in the materiel to grease it's way thru, but, it was a direct target of Bernie.

Me, I said it first.
    Trump also ran his NATSEC advisor O'Brien out on cable to badmouth Sanders.

US officials attacking the President's opponents good now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kinda fits in here..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda fits in here..

One-dimensional politics, the Russkies have fixed both sides!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump also ran his NATSEC advisor O'Brien out on cable to badmouth Sanders.

US officials attacking the President's opponents good now.
    Always has been (good).

The rules have long ago been suspended, Winester. They'll be reinstated immediately after Trump leaves office & the upset apple cart is righted & put back into apple pie order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always has been (good).

The rules have long ago been suspended, Winester. They'll be reinstated immediately after Trump leaves office & the upset apple cart is righted & put back into apple pie order.
    Give me a couple of examples.of what you're talking about, pre-Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Give me a couple of examples.of what you're talking about, pre-Trump.
    It isn't pre-Trump...it's since Trump...when the gloves came off..."you" lied, cheated and stole to overthrow Trump believing heartily that he wouldn't lie, cheat and steal to retain his Presidency because "he's President, he wouldn't dare." You were wrong. Trump can lie, cheat and steal with the best of 'em. All he needed was an excuse...i.e., his overthrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It isn't pre-Trump...it's since Trump...when the gloves came off..."you" lied, cheated and stole to overthrow Trump believing heartily that he wouldn't lie, cheat and steal to retain his Presidency because "he's President, he wouldn't dare." You were wrong. Trump can lie, cheat and steal with the best of 'em. All he needed was an excuse...i.e., his overthrow.
    Mother em before they mother you, even using the levers of power is the ethos, then?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mother em before they mother you, even using the levers of power is the ethos, then?
    Oh, absolutely, Winester. (He) wanted to do the right thing...that's why the poor thing left all those Clinton/Bush/Obama appointees at their desks. "They're all Americans, they'll soldier, they won't hurt me." & "we" couldn't tell him otherwise. He had to be shown---he had to be harmed---he had to suffer. & now he knows.

He's wild now, he's blood drunk...he ain't gonna wait for a 2nd term to get evens. No way. & I don't blame him. He will harangue his enemies till the day he dies when he'll entrust that legacy to those 2 boys...

- "Boys, avenge me!"

- Harry Dean Stanton - "Red Dawn"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How autocrat Trash self-exonerates, so his 1000s LIES aggrandizing himself and brutalizing, slandering others will be the only record.

Trump accused of hiding Russia do ents until they can be destroyed

coming under increasing fire from historians and activists for keeping do ents about his meetings with foreign leaders — including Russian officials — and immigration-related do ents out of the public eye until they can be destroyed.

, “Historians and activists charge that the White House has

failed to keep notes of the president’s meetings with foreign leaders,

including with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and that other papers,

including records of alleged abuses of undo ented immigrants, could be destroyed,” before adding,

“Immigration activists fear that records relating to the treatment of undo ented immigrants —

including detainee deaths, complaints about medical conditions and alleged sexual assault and abuse of detainees —
    could be destroyed by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).”

“Historians are fighting on another front with the Trump administration:

over the preservation or, in some cases, the creation of presidential records.

President Trump is reportedly averse to having note-takers present at his meetings with foreign leaders and

is said to have
    torn up some notes, in violation of the Presidential Records Act.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/mind-boggling-trump-accused-of-hiding-russia-do ents-until-they-can-be-destroyed/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3794

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, absolutely, Winester. (He) wanted to do the right thing...that's why the poor thing left all those Clinton/Bush/Obama appointees at their desks. "They're all Americans, they'll soldier, they won't hurt me." & "we" couldn't tell him otherwise. He had to be shown---he had to be harmed---he had to suffer. & now he knows.

He's wild now, he's blood drunk...he ain't gonna wait for a 2nd term to get evens. No way. & I don't blame him. He will harangue his enemies till the day he dies when he'll entrust that legacy to those 2 boys...

- "Boys, avenge me!"

- Harry Dean Stanton - "Red Dawn"
    Your narrative that Trump was honorable and pure until the Dems and the DEEP STATE screwed him is hilarious.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your narrative that Trump was honorable and pure until the Dems and the DEEP STATE screwed him is hilarious.
    I never implied he was (honorable and pure) ever. He worked the margins like anybody does. But, once he recognized DEEP STATE (and the effects on him) he left the margins forever more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it okay to be racist against Russians?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never implied he was (honorable and pure) ever. He worked the margins like anybody does. But, once he recognized DEEP STATE (and the effects on him) he left the margins forever more.
    Clearly, mean liberals are to blame for everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Declassified FBI memos undercut Mueller team claims that Papadopoulos hindered Russia probe

According to Zelinksy, Rhee, and Goldstein’s August 17, 2018 sentencing memo filed with U.S. District Judge Randolph D. Moss, “the defendant’s false statements were intended to harm the investigation, and did so.” Papadopoulos’ “lies negatively affected the FBI’s Russia investigation," they argued, "and prevented the FBI from effectively identifying and confronting witnesses in a timely fashion.”

The FBI interview memos, however, paint a far different picture. They show, for example, that Papadopoulos expressed his willingness to participate actively in helping the bureau locate Mifsud personally even before Feb. 10, 2017.

In a Feb. 1, 2017 interview, for instance, Papadopoulos is quoted as telling agents he “could potentially meet with Mifsud” during a planned trip to London. This offer was never mentioned in the two court do ents filed by Zelinsky, Rhee, and Goldstein.

In the same interview, Papadopoulos told the FBI that Mifsud “had recently reached out to him,” and “indicated that he may be traveling to Washington, DC in February 2017.”

Similarly, in his Feb. 10, 2017, interview with the FBI, Papadopoulos “provided that Mifsud recently reached out to him via email, and advised that he was in Washington, DC at the time of this interview.” This too was omitted from the plea agreement and the sentencing memo.

https://justthenews.com/government/c...oulos-hindered

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Declassified FBI memos undercut Mueller team claims that Papadopoulos hindered Russia probe

According to Zelinksy, Rhee, and Goldstein’s August 17, 2018 sentencing memo filed with U.S. District Judge Randolph D. Moss, “the defendant’s false statements were intended to harm the investigation, and did so.” Papadopoulos’ “lies negatively affected the FBI’s Russia investigation," they argued, "and prevented the FBI from effectively identifying and confronting witnesses in a timely fashion.”

The FBI interview memos, however, paint a far different picture. They show, for example, that Papadopoulos expressed his willingness to participate actively in helping the bureau locate Mifsud personally even before Feb. 10, 2017.

In a Feb. 1, 2017 interview, for instance, Papadopoulos is quoted as telling agents he “could potentially meet with Mifsud” during a planned trip to London. This offer was never mentioned in the two court do ents filed by Zelinsky, Rhee, and Goldstein.

In the same interview, Papadopoulos told the FBI that Mifsud “had recently reached out to him,” and “indicated that he may be traveling to Washington, DC in February 2017.”

Similarly, in his Feb. 10, 2017, interview with the FBI, Papadopoulos “provided that Mifsud recently reached out to him via email, and advised that he was in Washington, DC at the time of this interview.” This too was omitted from the plea agreement and the sentencing memo.

pleaded guilty to a felony

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told Just the News that his team has been scouring recent do ents released by the FBI, including witness reports known as 302s, and found glaring evidence that contradicts claims the Mueller team made to courts and Congress.

"We're now going through these 302s, and we're going to be making criminal referrals on the Mueller dossier team, the people that put this Mueller report together," Nunes said during an interview on the John Solomon Reports podcast set to air on Tuesday.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jhn Slmn Reprts

Rubes never learn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beats suing Devin Nunes's cow

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clearly, mean liberals are to blame for everything.
    It opened a battle front for him, yes. He immediately built the ramparts, gathered (us) & headed behind said ramparts.

That was "your" decision. "Do we let him be President, or, do we attempt to over throw him?" You never even hesitated.

Thread Information