Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why have Trash and his corrupt Russian stooges "forgotten", lied about, and obstructed the investigation, looking 100% guilty?

Why did MoscowMitch block Obama in summer 2016 from exposing the Russian meddling?

Why is MoscowMitch blocking funds to upgrade US voting systems?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Trump spoke to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 25. There is so far no public evidence that the whistleblower's complaint pertains to this conversation or that there was any abuse of power by Trump.”

“The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN.”

“There must at least be a possibility that Trump abused his power or committed a grievous ethical lapse in dealing with the foreign leader.”

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/20/pol...le.com%2F&rm=1
    Trump pretty much copped to everything. So the whistleblower was right. Now what, jackass?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-24-2019 at 06:50 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump pretty much copped to everything. So the whistleblower was right. Now what, jackass?
    Why are Trash and his sycophants hiding the wb complaint? It must "totally exonerate" Trash

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russians Are Laughing At Trump For Needing Ukraine’s Help To Win

Russian State TV trolled Trump for needing to cheat to win elections,

agreeing that Trump won 2016 thanks to Russia and

now needs Ukraine to win 2020.

Ukrainian diplomat Vadim Triukhan cites German newspapers:

“Trump won the first elections thanks to Russia and now he wants to be re-elected thanks to Ukraine.”

Russian state TV host Evgeny Popov:

“Well, how else could you put it? That’s exactly what happened,”

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/24/the-russians-are-laughing-at-trump-for-needing-ukraines-help-to-win-in-2020.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politicu s+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpistas laughing need to remember this when the eventual Dem President inevitably comes around and inherits this expansion of executive power, where nothing is off limits...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpistas laughing need to remember this when the eventual Dem President inevitably comes around and inherits this expansion of executive power, where nothing is off limits...
    Same point was made as Obama expanded executive power.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... because feckless Dems encouraged Exec power grab by not punishing Trash

Dems, eg ing senile Biden, still play by bipartisan rules of 30, 40 years ago.

the oligarchy has totally corrupted the Repugs, so the old rule book, conventions, protocols, good faith, camaraderie, shared purpose FOR THE NATION are long gone and won't be back. Oligarchy rules, OK!

America is ed and un able, by and under the supreme powers of oligarchy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What did the whistleblower say RandomGuy? Be specific.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

djohn2oo8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't fully know yet.

Mostly it was intimated that Cheetolini pressured the Ukranian president to make up lies about a political opponent.

Which is what the dumbass copped to.

What did Trump say he did, dumb mother er? Be specific.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We don't fully know yet.

Mostly it was intimated that Cheetolini pressured the Ukranian president to make up lies about a political opponent.

Both Presidents deny your claim. You don’t even know know what the whistleblower’s complaint was yet you claim he was right. It’s sad to see how far you’ve fallen from being a once respected contributor.

today’s RG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Threatening another country with the withholding of funding unless they dig up dirt on your political enemies is an impeachable offense. It is exactly the kind of abuse of power that the impeachment clause was put into the cons ution for.

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA?
    https://www.vox.com/2019/9/20/208754...mp-ukraine-cnn

Rudy Giuliani’s viral CNN meltdown over Trump and Ukraine, briefly explained
    Giuliani tried to get ahead of the whistleblower scandal. He ended up making things worse.

Rudy blabs accidentally on CNN. They won't release the details, so everybody has had to guess what the complaint says, but Rudy pretty much gave up the information live.
    [opinion piece trying to show how bad Biden is and denying Trump did what Guiliani said he did]
    We don't fully know yet.

Both Presidents deny your claim. You don’t even know know what the whistleblower’s complaint was yet you claim he was right.

"deny" isn't really specific.

What did Trump say he did, dumb mother er?

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA? Simple yes or no question.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-25-2019 at 06:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the worry, that the expansion of power by sane, competent presidents would someday be in the hands of an incompetent wanna-be dictator.

One can only hope that this will force Congess to push back on the "imperial presidency"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you're for expanded executive power?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think anyone here believes you when you pretend you were actually talking about “legal” collusion for the last 3+ years?
    Better yet, chuckles, tell me what would qualify as an impeachable offense for any president. In your own words.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA? Simple yes or no question.
    Transcript is out. Trump didn’t threaten Ukraine for dirt. You walked right into the rake just like I said you would you stupid mother er

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Transcript is out. Trump didn’t threaten Ukraine for dirt. You walked right into the rake just like I said you would you stupid mother er
    idiot

1) the transcript was given the “barr” treatment - read the ing disclaimer

2) this is not the wb complaint - this is a cherry-picked release from confirmed criminals

3) trump asked a foreign leader to investigate his political rival - this is like nixon voluntarily providing congress with the
    tapes

4) trump mentioned rudy and barr by name as other involved corrupt criminals

and you are ing the football

yup

idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idiot

1) the transcript was given the “barr” treatment - read the ing disclaimer

2) this is not the wb complaint - this is a cherry-picked release from confirmed criminals

3) trump asked a foreign leader to investigate his political rival - this is like nixon voluntarily providing congress with the
    tapes

4) trump mentioned rudy and barr by name as other involved corrupt criminals

and you are ing the football

yup

idiot
    Morin' ing idiot. Did you get a new bib?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't fully know yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin Saddened That Trump Asked Other Foreign Country to Meddle in Election

MOSCOW —Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that he was “saddened and hurt” that Donald J. Trump had asked a different foreign country to meddle in a U.S. election.

“I thought when it came to election meddling that Donald and I were exclusive,” an emotional Putin told reporters.

“This feels like a betrayal.”

Putin said that when he read the call summary of the phone conversation between Trump and the President of Ukraine,

“I could not believe my eyes. It was just like the conversations Donald and I used to have.”

The Russian leader said that he had considered meddling in the 2020 election to help Trump, but added,

“Now I’m not so sure.”

“We had something special, but now that’s gone,” Putin said.

“I feel so used.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/vladimir-putin-saddened-that-donald-trump-asked-other-foreign-country-to-meddle-in-election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Threatening another country with the withholding of funding unless they dig up dirt on your political enemies is an impeachable offense. It is exactly the kind of abuse of power that the impeachment clause was put into the cons ution for.

Should Trump be impeached if he starts threatening countries for dirt on his political opponents, TSA?
    https://www.vox.com/2019/9/20/208754...mp-ukraine-cnn

Rudy Giuliani’s viral CNN meltdown over Trump and Ukraine, briefly explained
    Giuliani tried to get ahead of the whistleblower scandal. He ended up making things worse.

Rudy blabs accidentally on CNN. They won't release the details, so everybody has had to guess what the complaint says, but Rudy pretty much gave up the information live.
    [opinion piece trying to show how bad Biden is and denying Trump did what Guiliani said he did]
    We don't fully know yet.

Both Presidents deny your claim. You don’t even know know what the whistleblower’s complaint was yet you claim he was right.

Not really an answer for either question. They didn't release a transcript, stupid mother er.

Dodge, and declare victory, as if you have talking points to parrot.

2nd time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't fully know [what the whistleblower complaint is]

Qhris is laughing at the administration breaking the law.

Do you think that Trump should be allowed to break the law?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't fully know [what the whistleblower complaint is]

Qhris is laughing at the administration breaking the law.

Do you think that Trump should be allowed to break the law?
    Trash's sycophant Maguire also "broke the law". Punishment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many days has Flynn spent in jail to date?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many days has Flynn spent in jail to date?
    he has been lawyering a sentencing delay, which expires next month

Thread Information