Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good call on this. Itís pretty entertaining. Well worth the $15.

Also bought Linkís Awakwning this weekend. Only about an hour in but itís fun as hell.
    Link's Awakening is pretty ing good, but the framerate issues are annoying as hell. Supposedly it runs a lot better if you install to NAND instead of SD, but I already have BOTW installed to NAND leaving no room for any game larger than about 4.5GB.

Cracked me up locking the gardner out of his garden in Untitled Goose Game. And then making the dumb kid buy his toy plane back from the lady with the outdoors shop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link's Awakening is pretty ing good, but the framerate issues are annoying as hell. Supposedly it runs a lot better if you install to NAND instead of SD, but I already have BOTW installed to NAND leaving no room for any game larger than about 4.5GB.

Cracked me up locking the gardner out of his garden in Untitled Goose Game. And then making the dumb kid buy his toy plane back from the lady with the outdoors shop.
    No idea about NAND vs. SD. I ended up just buying the physical copy. It would have taken at least 3 days for me to download it with my shitty internet. UGG took 6 hours with me having to check it and tell it to resume the download.

LOL at that kid. Locking him in the garage gave me some satisfaction. Although it took a while for me to figure out the shopkeeper was the lady and not the electronics guy.

Thread Information