Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a Dynasty Warriors style Zelda game coming out in the next month or so which looks really good. Koei Tecmo did a great job making a Persona universe Dynasty Warriors inspired game early this year in Persona 5 Scramble (Japan-only though), so I'm expecting their Zelda spinoff to be pretty impressive too. Bravely Default II sounds like it might not make 2020 though. And outside of Persona 5 Scramble (which is Japan only), not a lot interesting on Switch this year other than remasters. Super Mario 64 is nice as a handheld game and Super Mario Galaxy really looks great at 1080p. Unless you're into Animal Crossing, 2020 has been a horrendous year for Switch gaming. Nothing like the epic year of 2019.
    Not a Persona fan, tbh.... guess I'll check out the Mario games... I might also pick up Luigi's Mansion...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a Persona fan, tbh.... guess I'll check out the Mario games... I might also pick up Luigi's Mansion...
    I know... was just using Persona as an example of how well Koei Tecmo was able to adapt their Warriors series another gaming universe recently and thus why there might be good reason to be excited over the upcoming Hyrule Warriors game:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luigi's Mansion is in my top handful of Switch games. It' got great reviews but it seems like it's overlooked at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know... was just using Persona as an example of how well Koei Tecmo was able to adapt their Warriors series another gaming universe recently and thus why there might be good reason to be excited over the upcoming Hyrule Warriors game:

Less than a month away bro. It's been a hot minute since they released new zelda content(Link's awakening was just a remaster) so I'm all about this right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got me Luigi Mansion's 3, Mario All Stars 3D and the new Paper Mario for the vacays...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than a month away bro. It's been a hot minute since they released new zelda content(Link's awakening was just a remaster) so I'm all about this right now.
    Sounds good but I just started RDR2 and no way I finish that by the end of the year even.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got me Luigi Mansion's 3, Mario All Stars 3D and the new Paper Mario for the vacays...
    Also check out Super Mario Maker 2 if you haven't already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked good in today's Direct Mini, and you can play the first chapter right now in the demo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looked good in today's Direct Mini, and you can play the first chapter right now in the demo.

Ohhhhhh . Looks like I'll be playing that this weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just saw where they released No More Heroes on Switch. It's been about 10 years since I played it on the Wii but it's fantastic. Especially when playing with the separate controllers and using the motion controls.

Thread Information