Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I was playing the out of Super Mario 3D World when we had all the blackouts. Haven't touched it since though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. I had a stupid meeting during the announcement but once I was out, I checked it out. Will ing buy day one. I want to play this game back in the day, but the motion controls were so bad, I couldn't do it. Sure as wasn't going to break out the Wii and try to play it again on 15 year old motion control tech.

The 35th anniversary of Zelda is this weekend too; kinda hoping they drop a few more things then, like they did with Mario. I enjoy Mario, but the Zelda franchise is always number one in my heart.
    You been playing Super Mario 3D World? Pretty cool game. Not Odyssey by any stretch, but a solid 8/10. Boswer's Fury really looks awesome but I want to beat the base game first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You been playing Super Mario 3D World? Pretty cool game. Not Odyssey by any stretch, but a solid 8/10. Boswer's Fury really looks awesome but I want to beat the base game first.
    Way better than I was expecting. I’m doing the same thing...playing World first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way better than I was expecting. I’m doing the same thing...playing World first.
    You play it on Wii U? Most of the stars are pretty easy to find (in World 6 right now) but the stamps can be tough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You play it on Wii U? Most of the stars are pretty easy to find (in World 6 right now) but the stamps can be tough.
    No...I never played it on Wii U. So itís all new to me. Holds up great. Iím at the final castle boss fight. I didnít spend a lot of time looking for stars but ended up with enough for all the extra levels. Not sure if Iíll go back and get the rest or just move on to Bowserís Fury.

Are you actually switching characters? I ended up just using Mario all the way.

Also, do you know if collecting all the stars and/or stamps give you extra levels?

Edit: Thought the castle stage was the end but now Iím at the Bowser World.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 02-20-2021 at 06:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not yet. How much does it cost? Knowing Nintendo, it probably costs $60

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not yet. How much does it cost? Knowing Nintendo, it probably costs $60
    Don't know, use Atmosphere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Super Mario 3D. With maybe 3/4 of the stars and about 1/3 of the stamps.
    Moved on to Bowser's Fury which is fun as . Kind of a mini Mario Odyssey. 9/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    30 mins until Nintendo's E3 ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All right...let's hear it. Metroid Prime out next month?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best E3 presentation by a mile this year. Just hook SMT V right into my vein. Then BOTW2 looked pretty killer and Im def getting that Zelda Game and Watch, Zelda 1 is so awesome handheld.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All right...let's hear it. Metroid Prime out next month?
    lol when I saw metroid pop up, I was kinda shocked. Then I wasn't. Dread still looks pretty good tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best E3 presentation by a mile this year. Just hook SMT V right into my vein. Then BOTW2 looked pretty killer and Im def getting that Zelda Game and Watch, Zelda 1 is so awesome handheld.
    I already got Skyward Sword on pre order, pretty much the weekend it was announced. BOTW 2 looks good and they finally got a date for it; I don't mind them taking 5 years to make it. They added an extra couple years to the OG and it was well worth the wait to be sure. I might get the game and watch as well; would serve me well at work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol when I saw metroid pop up, I was kinda shocked. Then I wasn't. Dread still looks pretty good tbh
    Agree...it does look good. I'm looking forward to it.

Thread Information