Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still kind of shocked you got this (and at $60) given how much you used to talk about this game.

Interested in what you think after playing it for a few hours.
    I'm willing to give it another shot as it's been so long Playing with an actual in controller will do a lot with how I feel about the game. The game was just dropped off but I gotta head to work in a few, so we shall see. I'll give you an update tomorrow or Sunday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still kind of shocked you got this (and at $60) given how much you used to talk about this game.

Interested in what you think after playing it for a few hours.
    Well, after playing a couple hours last night and a couple today, motion controls can still eat a . Using the pro controller is better but not by a whole lot, controls are still clunky as . But the game itself looks great, with 1080p and 60fps all the way around. Looks way better and is more fun than ty twilight princess. That Fi doesn't bother you near as much, which is something I remember first time around, along with choosing to do fast texts. Just changes that made the game more up to date.

If they made the game without the motion control gimmick, it'd be oh so much better. But, it is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, after playing a couple hours last night and a couple today, motion controls can still eat a . Using the pro controller is better but not by a whole lot, controls are still clunky as . But the game itself looks great, with 1080p and 60fps all the way around. Looks way better and is more fun than ty twilight princess. That Fi doesn't bother you near as much, which is something I remember first time around, along with choosing to do fast texts. Just changes that made the game more up to date.

If they made the game without the motion control gimmick, it'd be oh so much better. But, it is what it is.
    I like the motion controls in Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Odyssey, but haven't been impressed with them anywhere else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol they just added BT support

Thread Information