Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought about getting the Switch since I fly a lot but I am not sold on the game selection. Never been a Zelda player, and the Super Mario games never appealed to me. If they could get GTA V in there..
    Well this Zelda is very different from any of the others. I think it's wildly overrated since the combat sucks and there are I think five short dungeons. But the aimless exploration on it is fun. Library is still really weak though, especially if you don't count Wii U remasters like Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Mario Kart 8 and don't give a about Super Mario Odyssey (which is amazing IMO). Though if you want to play indie crap from the depths of Steam for double the price the Switch is good for that too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though there are some interesting JRPG on the Switch, like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, The World Ends With You, and Octopath Traveler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to sound a lot like there will be a Persona 5 Red being announced soon, and likely for Switch.

https://personacentral.com/persona-5...omain-updated/

Get in here Cry Havoc. If this comes to Switch it's going to be an absolute must buy. It's arguably the best turn based RPG since maybe Fallout 2 back in the late 90s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to sound a lot like there will be a Persona 5 Red being announced soon, and likely for Switch.

Get in here Cry Havoc. If this comes to Switch it's going to be an absolute must buy. It's arguably the best turn based RPG since maybe Fallout 2 back in the late 90s.
    Amazon is showing that Metroid Prime 4 is going to be released Dec 31. Haven’t seen any news or anything. Can that be right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon is showing that Metroid Prime 4 is going to be released Dec 31. Haven’t seen any news or anything. Can that be right?
    December 31st is always just used as a placeholder date. We have no idea when it's coming; Nintendo hasn't even shown any gameplay yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    December 31st is always just used as a placeholder date. We have no idea when it's coming; Nintendo hasn't even shown any gameplay yet.
    Ah...ok...thanks.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

That sounds tempting, but the original Persona 5 is so goddamn long to begin with. Whatever, I'd probably get it regardless, since I bought a PSVita just to play P4 Golden (I have no other games on that console).

If Atlus put more time between getting Haru and the end of the game, and removed Morgana, I would be all in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sounds tempting, but the original Persona 5 is so goddamn long to begin with. Whatever, I'd probably get it regardless, since I bought a PSVita just to play P4 Golden (I have no other games on that console).

If Atlus put more time between getting Haru and the end of the game, and removed Morgana, I would be all in.
    Muramasa is really good on Vita too. LOL I bought a Playstation TV just for P4G and Muramasa. Even with it jailbroken those are still the only two games I ever play on it. Since I bought those games legitimately the only thing I have really used the CFW for was savefile hacking and playing P4G with Japanese voices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Supposedly Hifumi was supposed to become a party member in P5 but Atlus scrapped the idea because it was making the game too long. If they add her and another dungeon I'll buy it for sure if it comes to PS4, though hopefully as a DLC rather than another $60 game. And I imagine the time in the game would get extended by a lot just like in Persona 4 Golden vs PS2 Persona 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

. Yes. I'm so hyped for this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna throw out a recommendation for Guacamelee 2. I played the first one on the Vita and 2 is very similar.
    Really enjoyable Metroidvania style game with decent enough story. Great gameplay and nice progression of difficulty. Although it gets close to the point of frustration at times because of very precise sequences.
    I still love these 2D platformers when they're done right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna throw out a recommendation for Guacamelee 2. I played the first one on the Vita and 2 is very similar.
    Really enjoyable Metroidvania style game with decent enough story. Great gameplay and nice progression of difficulty. Although it gets close to the point of frustration at times because of very precise sequences.
    I still love these 2D platformers when they're done right.
    First one felt like that too in the late game. Or is the second even harder?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First one felt like that too in the late game. Or is the second even harder?
    I'm not done with it. But yes...definitely harder. Switching between luchador and chicken in mid jump while also switching realities while also using the right combo of moves. The good thing is that most of the really tough parts are to get to additional treasures and can be skipped. So far I've stuck it out but if it becomes even more difficult, I can see me avoiding them and maybe coming back after I finish the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not done with it. But yes...definitely harder. Switching between luchador and chicken in mid jump while also switching realities while also using the right combo of moves. The good thing is that most of the really tough parts are to get to additional treasures and can be skipped. So far I've stuck it out but if it becomes even more difficult, I can see me avoiding them and maybe coming back after I finish the game.
    I'll definitely have to check it out. Do you prefer the joycons or the pro controller for it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll definitely have to check it out. Do you prefer the joycons or the pro controller for it?
    I use the pro controller for everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup fellas, my nephew came home with a switch smash brothers bundle he got for christmas, i think he also had a pokemon game also... i havnt hooked it up yet

so regarding this switch system, how big is the hard drive? is it like the ps4 where u can upgrade to bigger storage and save all digital purchase games or games on disc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup fellas, my nephew came home with a switch smash brothers bundle he got for christmas, i think he also had a pokemon game also... i havnt hooked it up yet

so regarding this switch system, how big is the hard drive? is it like the ps4 where u can upgrade to bigger storage and save all digital purchase games or games on disc?
    You get ed on the drive. You'll have to buy a micro SD card. Or mini. I forget.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It only comes with 29.8 GB of storage, with 5 GB of that used for the OS. He'll need a microSD card if he wants to buy digital games, some AAA cartridge games such as LA Noire or NBA 2k19 that have big installs, or if he wants to put CFW on and pirate games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Shin Megami Tensei V is going to get a 2019 release in Japan based on Atlus' New Years card in Famitsu.

Probably still will be a 2020 release though for the US. Damn this is the game I'm most looking forward to on Switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF? Now there is a rumor of The Witcher 3 on Switch after some Euro retailer listed it. Makes no sense unless there is a new Switch with hugely upgraded hardware coming, as no way the crap hardware in the current Switch could run this reasonably at 720p even.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF? Now there is a rumor of The Witcher 3 on Switch after some Euro retailer listed it. Makes no sense unless there is a new Switch with hugely upgraded hardware coming, as no way the crap hardware in the current Switch could run this reasonably at 720p even.
    Maybe they’re gonna make it with polygons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Yes. I'm so hyped for this.
    , looks like it's only for Playstation from this video Atlus just released today.

Will still be a Day 1 buy for me if it has extra content.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Zelda last night... pretty decent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Zelda last night... pretty decent
    God bless SciresM amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs