Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, a side scroller that DOESN'T look like it was released for the TI-89 calculator. actually looks cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, a side scroller that DOESN'T look like it was released for the TI-89 calculator. actually looks cool
    I don't know enough about the tech side, but maybe all the slow motion scenes allow for the graphics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do i upgrade the hdd to a bigger size to fit more games??

usb external hdd?
    ssd hdd?
    256gb sd card?

so far the only games i got on the system is smash bros, and pokemon game i think, it was a bundle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do i upgrade the hdd to a bigger size to fit more games??

usb external hdd?
    ssd hdd?
    256gb sd card?

so far the only games i got on the system is smash bros, and pokemon game i think, it was a bundle
    Micro SD card.

or a pair of Beats Studio Supremes.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about that AI in Smash Ultimate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta do some tweaking of the retroarch.cfg file to see if I can get N64 working better on this. Gotta say I'm loving playing old school arcade games like Shinobi, Ninja Baseball Batman, Ninja Turtles, Simpsons, and Rastan at full speed on a handheld through Final Burn Alpha on Retroarch. I'm having no luck getting Golden Axe to play though; crashes every time, and crashes are annoying on CFW since you have to go push hekate through the USB-C again to get into CFW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a bad system, but it needs more games like on the ps4 and xbox, only popular games on switch are the mario bros/pokemon franchise bull
    this is what i currently got:
    mario party
    smash bros
    kart 8 delux

wtf are the controllers so expensive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 4PM CST

From rumors going around I'm guessing the lineup will be something like:

1. Final Fantasy VII releases tomorrow (they have already shown the game in one of their commercials)
    2. We get a release date for Fire Emblem Three Houses
    3. They show a few minutes of Yoshi's Crafted World (since it releases late next month)
    4. Metroid Prime Trilogy remaster gets announced with a release date
    5. SNES games coming to Nintendo Online (since Nintendo is complaining about people not buying the full year plans right now)
    6. Pikmin 3 port
    7. Some kind of Zelda announced. Probably either a new 2D game or a remaster of Skyward Sword.
    8. Super Mario Maker 2
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-12-2019 at 01:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out Final Fantasy IX is the one that got released today, with VII coming on March 26th. Fire Emblem in July. Yoshi got shown off as expected. No Metroid Prime Trilogy nor Pikmin 3, and no SNES Online. The Zelda turned out to be a remake of Link's Awakening, which should be a must play. Super Mario Maker 2 comes out in June. But to me the highlight by far was seeing Astral Chain, which kind of reminds me of the legendary NieR Automata. I can't wait to see more of this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey baseline bum

what have u done to ur switch since purchased? any modifications like bigger hdd storage or buying extra controllers? i might copy u... switch system graphics looks impressive man, not high end like the other 2 consoles, but it passes the eye test

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey baseline bum

what have u done to ur switch since purchased? any modifications like bigger hdd storage or buying extra controllers? i might copy u... switch system graphics looks impressive man, not high end like the other 2 consoles, but it passes the eye test
    What are the first nine letters/digits of the serial number on your Switch? E.g. like XAJ100480. That will tell you whether or not you can hack it. Also what firmware are you on? If you have a hackable system on 6.2.0 or earlier you can setup CFW immediately. If you have a hackable system but are on the current 7.0.0 firmware you'll have to wait for the new CFW to come out. 7.0.0 has already been cracked so I doubt you'd be waiting more than two weeks for the next CFW supporting 7.0.0. If you don't have a hackable system you'll have to wait for the Mariko Switches to release to have any shot at CFW.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-13-2019 at 11:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats the benefits and disadvantage of jailbreaking this system??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out Final Fantasy IX is the one that got released today, with VII coming on March 26th. Fire Emblem in July. Yoshi got shown off as expected. No Metroid Prime Trilogy nor Pikmin 3, and no SNES Online. The Zelda turned out to be a remake of Link's Awakening, which should be a must play. Super Mario Maker 2 comes out in June. But to me the highlight by far was seeing Astral Chain, which kind of reminds me of the legendary NieR Automata. I can't wait to see more of this game.

that one looks pretty awesome

no mention at all about Prime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that one looks pretty awesome

no mention at all about Prime?
    No Metroid Prime Trilogy. Maybe we'll hear about it at E3? Metroid Prime 4 isn't coming for years since they had to scrap everything Koei Tecmo had done on it and start over from scratch with Retro Studios now developing the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Metroid Prime Trilogy. Maybe we'll hear about it at E3? Metroid Prime 4 isn't coming for years since they had to scrap everything Koei Tecmo had done on it and start over from scratch with Retro Studios now developing the game.
    Yeah...that was disappointing. It was one of the games I was counting on when I bought the SWITCH. Astral Chain looks great though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...that was disappointing. It was one of the games I was counting on when I bought the SWITCH. Astral Chain looks great though.
    I have never played Link's Awakening so I'm also excited about that one. Then Oninaki and Rune Factory 4 look pretty interesting too. I was kind of surprised to see the new Bloodstained with more modern graphics though, since the original looked like Castlevania 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have never played Link's Awakening so I'm also excited about that one. Then Oninaki and Rune Factory 4 look pretty interesting too. I was kind of surprised to see the new Bloodstained with more modern graphics though, since the original looked like Castlevania 3.
    Same with me on Link's Awakening. I was interested in Daemon X Machina but then after watching the demo just now, I don't think I'd like it.

Not from the press yesterday, but I'm looking forward to My Friend Pedro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same with me on Link's Awakening. I was interested in Daemon X Machina but then after watching the demo just now, I don't think I'd like it.

Not from the press yesterday, but I'm looking forward to My Friend Pedro
    I never could get into mech games, so it pissed me off last year hearing From Software was making a mech game instead of a sequel to Bloodborne lol. My Friend Pedro looks wild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow this is a shock, apparently the cancelled XBox exclusive Scalebound is being resurrected for the Switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow this is a shock, apparently the cancelled XBox exclusive Scalebound is being resurrected for the Switch.
    Sweet. I'd never heard of it before but it looks great. One man's trash I guess.

Any idea how difficult it is to take a partially complete game to another console? Or will this be a complete do-over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CFW for 7.0.1 just released today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Q.U.B.E. 2 over the weekend. If you like Portal 2, you'll really like this as well. At least as far as the puzzles themselves. The story and narration is pretty blah.
    But the game is excellent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Q.U.B.E. 2 over the weekend. If you like Portal 2, you'll really like this as well. At least as far as the puzzles themselves. The story and narration is pretty blah.
    But the game is excellent.
    IDK about a Portal 2 without Cave Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK about a Portal 2 without Cave Johnson.

Portal 2 was probably a top 3 game for me on the PS3 tbh. that first play-through was magical. and the co-op mode is fantastic, too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portal 2 was probably a top 3 game for me on the PS3 tbh. that first play-through was magical. and the co-op mode is fantastic, too
    Damn I miss when Valve made games instead of being vampires getting fat off Steam.

Thread Information