Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy on the 18th. I have purposely been putting off playing it, waiting for a way to play at 1080p with motion controls once I first started hearing the rumors about it coming to Switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Limited run though? That's ing bull . Can't wait to see them for 1,000 a piece on EBay. Man, Nintendo tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Limited run though? That's ing bull . Can't wait to see them for 1,000 a piece on EBay. Man, Nintendo tbh.
    I think the limited run means they'll only sell it through March 31st, after that you'll probably have to buy the games separately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully you're right. I'm hoping there's a Zelda collection next year. Never really got into Mario games. Hiw do you rank these 3?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully you're right. I'm hoping there's a Zelda collection next year. Never really got into Mario games. Hiw do you rank these 3?
    Never played through any of them. I have a few hours of Galaxy and it's amazing, but stopped once I heard it was coming the Switch since the game looks so great at 1080p vs the 480p the original Wii runs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get in here SpursforSix, jeebus, Spurminator, finally the Nintendo Direct we have been waiting for.

Well I'll be buying the living out of some of that stuff, namely the classics/3d releases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man I can't wait for Super Mario Galaxy on the 18th. I have purposely been putting off playing it, waiting for a way to play at 1080p with motion controls once I first started hearing the rumors about it coming to Switch.
    Man...finally some good news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got mine preordered, and even snagged the Mario shoes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got it preordered too, by which I mean the rom site bookmarked since my Switch is hacked tbh. Thank you again fusee gelee! The gift that keeps giving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $60 for three Mario roms? Don’t know about that.

Nintendo is so ing lazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ditto, minus the shoes. I'll be playing the out of them for years to come, so good investment for me. Hopefully Nintendo gives Zelda some of the same type of love for its 35th next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ditto, minus the shoes. I'll be playing the out of them for years to come, so good investment for me. Hopefully Nintendo gives Zelda some of the same type of love for its 35th next year.
    I hope so too, but it is Nintendo we're talking about. Seems they're allergic to money and never do the obvious. Even this new All-Stars game was in doubt until they finally announced it officially.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ocarina at 60 fps would be awesome. When I go try to replay it now it's horrible at 20 fps on a modern TV, though probably a lot better on an old CRT. 3DS version ain't bad though, but I'd still rather replay it on a bigscreen. I'm guessing the three Zelda All-Stars games in a similar package would be Ocarina, Twilight Princess, and hopefully Wind Waker instead of Skyward Sword. As much as I love A Link Between Worlds, that game wouldn't feel the same without the 3D effect (it was really well implemented if you had a New 3DS).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ocarina at 60 fps would be awesome. When I go try to replay it now it's horrible at 20 fps on a modern TV, though probably a lot better on an old CRT. 3DS version ain't bad though, but I'd still rather replay it on a bigscreen. I'm guessing the three Zelda All-Stars games in a similar package would be Ocarina, Twilight Princess, and hopefully Wind Waker instead of Skyward Sword. As much as I love A Link Between Worlds, that game wouldn't feel the same without the 3D effect (it was really well implemented if you had a New 3DS).
    I'm with you. I don't mind the 3DS version but it wasn't the remake I wanted. It just feels wrong playing it on a handheld. I need that on the big screen. I don't think they'll add TP and WW to it, as they were already released on the Wii U. They've been dragging their feet on releasing it on the Switch...if they do release those 3 as a bundle, I'd be supremely irritated. I don't think they'd do a similar package for that reason, but if they do, I think Skyward Sword will be tossed in.

I do have A Link Between Worlds, but I only have the new 2ds. It was cheaper and I didn't feel the need to get the new 3ds. A shame, but it's all good to me. I still enjoyed the game. If I see a used new 3ds on sale for cheap somewhere, I'll probably pick it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with you. I don't mind the 3DS version but it wasn't the remake I wanted. It just feels wrong playing it on a handheld. I need that on the big screen. I don't think they'll add TP and WW to it, as they were already released on the Wii U. They've been dragging their feet on releasing it on the Switch...if they do release those 3 as a bundle, I'd be supremely irritated. I don't think they'd do a similar package for that reason, but if they do, I think Skyward Sword will be tossed in.

I do have A Link Between Worlds, but I only have the new 2ds. It was cheaper and I didn't feel the need to get the new 3ds. A shame, but it's all good to me. I still enjoyed the game. If I see a used new 3ds on sale for cheap somewhere, I'll probably pick it up.
    Nah don't bother with New 3DS then if you have already played A Link Between Worlds. I have only found 3 games where the 3D effect is really impressive. Namely, Mario Kart 7, A Link Between Worlds, and Mario Golf: World Tour. Only game I have found where the 3D is bad and I turn it off is one of the Senran Kagura games because the effect looked like , and I guess I turn it off in Bravely Default if I'm playing outside and exploring a dark dungeon, though I leave the 3D on if I'm indoors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ers really spread all these remasters in a few products so you get to buy them all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ers really spread all these remasters in a few products so you get to buy them all
    Thank you again fusee gelee! The gift that keeps giving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any of u chumps recommend any sporting les on the switch??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeebus man, you getting the new Hyrule Warriors coming in a couple of months? Graphically it looks pretty good and I was impressed by how well Koei-Tecmo adapter Persona 5 to its dynasty warriors combat in ペルソナ5スクランブル・ザファントムストライカーズ so this will probably be worth playing too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol bricks and mortar stores are competing with the used market to get rid of existing rtx 20xx stock, u can get a brand new 2080ti same prices as a used 2080ti card...then again if it drops more then its tempting, since teh specs of the 3060 has been released

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeebus man, you getting the new Hyrule Warriors coming in a couple of months? Graphically it looks pretty good and I was impressed by how well Koei-Tecmo adapter Persona 5 to its dynasty warriors combat in ペルソナ5スクランブル・ザファントムストライカーズ so this will probably be worth playing too.

I got lucky and saw this trailer like 10 mins after it debuted. You better your ass I'm gonna get it. I never played the first Hyrule Warriors but this one looks less like a sequel to that game and more like a prequel to BOTW. Looks like the exact same game engine as well. I always wanted to see more of what happened the first time around and was quite disappointed when the DLC didn't deliver. But I never dreamed that they'd make a full blown game of it. So yeah, gonna buy it. I'm gonna look for a cheap used copy of the first one too just to get a feel for things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any of u chumps recommend any sporting les on the switch??
    I haven't played any sports on mine yet. But I'm hoping they'll release an upgrade of Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball (from Super NES).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haven’t bought a switch yet, growing tired of those long ass games on modern consoles tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haven’t bought a switch yet, growing tired of those long ass games on modern consoles tbh....
    lefty pls

Thread Information