Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure enough Bayonetta 3 got a release date yesterday, October 28th. Game looks awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Xenoblade 3 just got released a week early for people on hacked Switches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40 minute Nintendo Direct tomorrow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goldeneye coming to N64 Online

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me, Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom releasing 8 months from now on May 12th, 2023. jeebus on suicide watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me, Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom releasing 8 months from now on May 12th, 2023. jeebus on suicide watch.

I'll make it. I wasn't even expecting it to be shown on this direct, so the fact that it was shown AND has a date is a miracle in itself. My video game usage is way down anyways. Haven't turned the PS4 on in months and the Switch is getting less usage too. Dunno what it is. But when the new Zelda comes out, I'll be all over it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...I thought it was going to be much later this year. I never played the first. Looking forward to this.
    Thanks for the reco on Automat. Will check that out as well.
    Reviews have started coming out and this is being called another miracle port, seems like it's really impressive on Switch. Which is hilarious because the game runs like crap on PS4 and the PC port was complete dog . But the studio who handled the Switch port is the same one who somehow got Dying Light running and running well on Switch. Plus this game is $40. Complete no-brainer at this price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reviews have started coming out and this is being called another miracle port, seems like it's really impressive on Switch. Which is hilarious because the game runs like crap on PS4 and the PC port was complete dog . But the studio who handled the Switch port is the same one who somehow got Dying Light running and running well on Switch. Plus this game is $40. Complete no-brainer at this price.
    Forgot all about this. Good timing for me as I'm just messing with some small indie games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot all about this. Good timing for me as I'm just messing with some small indie games.
    Highly recommend picking P5R up too. Amazing game. Probably the most anticipated release among Switch gamers since Animal Crossing.

Last edited by baseline bum; 10-17-2022 at 09:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Highly recommend picking P5R up too. Amazing game. Probably the most anticipated release among Switch gamers since Animal Crossing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should nag spurraider21 to play Persona 5 Royal like he nagged me for two years to playing Sekiro tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeebus, SpursforSix, Cry Havoc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty ty Direct so far halfway in. Wonder if Tears of the Kingdom is going to be the Switch's swan song, because this system looks dead as . Wondering if Metroid Prime 4 is being pushed to their next system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Metroid Prime 1 rumor finally came true

Metroid Prime Remastered available today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Nintendo's 2023 outside of Tears of the Kingdom is

1. Metroid Prime Remastered
    2. Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games on Switch Online
    3. Pikmin 4
    4. Some DLC for a few games
    5. Some more pisspoor Mario Kart 8 tracks

LOL ending this presentation with Tears of the Kingdom when the last segment is usually reserved for new big game reveals. Yeah this system is dead after Tears of the Kingdom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange how the Direct didn't mention Nintendo jacking up the price on Tears of the Kingdom to $70

https://www.nintendo.com/store/produ...ingdom-switch/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Nintendo's 2023 outside of Tears of the Kingdom is

1. Metroid Prime Remastered
    2. Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games on Switch Online
    3. Pikmin 4
    4. Some DLC for a few games
    5. Some more pisspoor Mario Kart 8 tracks

LOL ending this presentation with Tears of the Kingdom when the last segment is usually reserved for new big game reveals. Yeah this system is dead after Tears of the Kingdom.
    I didn't watch it but that seems pretty weak. Although Tears of Kingdom and Metroid will keep me busy. I can't stand Mario Kart anymore. IMO, the best was the N64 version.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange how the Direct didn't mention Nintendo jacking up the price on Tears of the Kingdom to $70

https://www.nintendo.com/store/produ...ingdom-switch/
    That's crazy high. I'll end up paying it because on an hourly basis it's still cheap entertainment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zelda Tears of the Kingdom just leaked a couple of hours ago and installing it right now. Get in here jeebus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zelda Tears of the Kingdom just leaked a couple of hours ago and installing it right now. Get in here jeebus
    Just god please don't me gather thousands of sticks or blades of grass. And don't rain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seent it. It's tempting but my hard copy arrives next Friday and I can wait one more week. Been avoiding spoilers like the plague though lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man we really should have gotten a Switch Pro. Might just move playing this handheld because it looks kind of rough on a bigscreen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just god please don't me gather thousands of sticks or blades of grass. And don't rain.
    LOL just found my first Korok Seed. Wonder if you get a pile of for these too like the last game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL just found my first Korok Seed. Wonder if you get a pile of for these too like the last game.
    I gave up way before I learned that it was worthless. But I still grabbed tones of sticks and other bull that I mostly didn't need. I'm sure there's people that want to mix all the and see what you get but to me, I don't want to think about any of that. Not to mention, that you can only carry a certain amount of weapons but you can carry a billion pieces of wood.

All that being said, it's one of the greatest games I've played. As to the Switch though, Super Mario Odyssey was more fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave up way before I learned that it was worthless. But I still grabbed tones of sticks and other bull that I mostly didn't need. I'm sure there's people that want to mix all the and see what you get but to me, I don't want to think about any of that. Not to mention, that you can only carry a certain amount of weapons but you can carry a billion pieces of wood.

All that being said, it's one of the greatest games I've played. As to the Switch though, Super Mario Odyssey was more fun.
    After putting a few more hours into it last night I'd say you're probably going to really like this if you were a fan of BOTW. Feels very similar, though looking like a lot less mountain climbing since the area seems to be a bunch of islands. Though I spent all my time just exploring the map, haven't even cleared any checkpoints except for the very opening of the game.

Thread Information