My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet. Thanks for posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet. Thanks for posting.
    Damn...so I got my free Switch online and was fairly excited to play Metroid again. Played for about 5 minutes. Does not even hold up enough for nostalgia.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...so I got my free Switch online and was fairly excited to play Metroid again. Played for about 5 minutes. Does not even hold up enough for nostalgia.
    Really? I played through it again all the way maybe 3-4 years ago and loved it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? I played through it again all the way maybe 3-4 years ago and loved it.
    yeah...I don't know what I was expecting. I just remember playing it when it came out thinking it was the best game ever.

Although I will say part of my disappointment was realizing that the grapple beam was in Super Metroid. Maybe I'll give it another shot. I ended up playing Donkey Kong for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I wonder if P5S is Persona 5 Switch. Teaser site just launched today by Atlus with an announcement of an announcement for April 25th.

https://p5s.jp/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I wonder if P5S is Persona 5 Switch. Teaser site just launched today by Atlus with an announcement of an announcement for April 25th.

https://p5s.jp/
    If so, I might give this series another shot. I picked up one for the Vita but iirc, the cut scenes were so long that I just gave up on it. But all I hear is how great the series is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Persona 5 is listed for Switch in Best Buy's internal database for employees, as is Metroid Prime Trilogy and Zelda: A Link to the Past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If so, I might give this series another shot. I picked up one for the Vita but iirc, the cut scenes were so long that I just gave up on it. But all I hear is how great the series is.
    Persona 4 Golden takes about 3 hours to where you actually get into real gameplay. All of Persona 3-5 are like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Persona 4 Golden takes about 3 hours to where you actually get into real gameplay. All of Persona 3-5 are like that.
    For real? So is it just a combination of puzzles and scenes to that point?
    I think the one for the Vita was 4. It got outstanding ratings. Maybe I should give that a try again before getting the on for the switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the one for the Vita was 4. It got outstanding ratings. Maybe I should give that a try again before getting the on for the switch.
    Yeah the one on the Vita is Persona 4 Golden. The first three hours or so is mostly just going to school, talking to friends, going to the velvet room, etc. Even as an enormous fan of the series I always find the first 2-3 hours of the games a PITA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Vita, there is a hack coming for it in about 5 weeks if you're on 3.69 or 3.70. Or if you're on 3.68 or below you can do the hack now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the one on the Vita is Persona 4 Golden. The first three hours or so is mostly just going to school, talking to friends, going to the velvet room, etc. Even as an enormous fan of the series I always find the first 2-3 hours of the games a PITA.
    It’s been a long time since I played it. I was at some room where you had to open a bunch of doors by matching colors or something. And some kind of rabbit was talking or something. Sounds like it’s a great game though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s been a long time since I played it. I was at some room where you had to open a bunch of doors by matching colors or something. And some kind of rabbit was talking or something. Sounds like it’s a great game though.
    I don't know WTF game you're talking about man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Vita, there is a hack coming for it in about 5 weeks if you're on 3.69 or 3.70. Or if you're on 3.68 or below you can do the hack now.
    I haven’t turned it on in at least a year and a half. There a link to the hack?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven’t turned it on in at least a year and a half. There a link to the hack?
    https://vita.hacks.guide/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. Really? Maybe this whole time I’ve been thinking of the wrong game. This had like several different characters all appear in a room. They all had a device on their wrist that were different colors. The rabbit was some kind of evil being that was in control of the doors. You had to figure out something with the colors and characters to open the doors.

That’s not it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason not to hack the Vita now that the system is officially EOL. Unless you want to play it online. Then I wouldn't hack it and risk an account ban.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason not to hack the Vita now that the system is officially EOL. Unless you want to play it online. Then I wouldn't hack it and risk an account ban.
    Nah...I won’t play online. So will do the hack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just found what I was playing. Zero Escape. I have no idea why I was thinking Persona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah...I won’t play online. So will do the hack.
    Another big plus of hacking the Vita is you can use a cheap microSD card through the cartridge port using an sd2vita adapter.

https://www.amazon.com/Funturbo-Ulti.../dp/B07F63FPT3

So much better to buy a $20 128GB microSD vs spending $100 on a 64GB PS Vita memory card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the entire game of BOTW will be playable in Labo VR. Really interested to see how good this is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the entire game of BOTW will be playable in Labo VR. Really interested to see how good this is.
    Hmmmm...I guess that's one way to sell the Labo VR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to have to start playing Smash because this Joker DLC looks pretty ing killer.

Thread Information