Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    "Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. In a year or two, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in." - Fapps
    Lol they have the Big Mac, we have the Big Mick

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Fabbs, since I'm not in the Laundry Krew, can myself and a few other ST posters form the IHOP crew?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Fabbs, since I'm not in the Laundry Krew, can myself and a few other ST posters form the IHOP crew?
    He'll need to clear it with his shift manager first

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol they have the Big Mac, we have the Big Mick
    They have the Golden Arches, we.. Have the Golden Arcs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    luv me some IHOP

muricans.. concerned about healthcare not so much about health
    What? It's ok to be fat, or so the PC gy crowd insists. Plus-size models are "curvy" and "thick", not fat or clinically obese, which is what science calls them. Why worry about diabetus and getting feet lopped off because fatties can't stop stuffing their fat ing faces because "universal healthcare" is around the corner?

pisses me off. Fat chicks and the sugar coating words like "thick", "curvy" and "voluptuous" are just new ways to disguise the fact that fat chicks are no longer last resort for never-get-anys, s in need of a green card or mass intoxication and regret. They are so common place now that got PC pussies and Leftists are trying to normalize a disgusting disease and the fact dudes are ing horny, it is now excusable to fat es that only look good until the clothes come off. It just ain't right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

pisses me off. It just ain't right.
    I'm prescribing that you watch Shallow Hal.
    After that we shall discuss.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm prescribing that you watch Shallow Hal.
    After that we shall discuss.
    You can never get me to watch a Jack Black movie. If ever there was a person promoted as "hilarious" and really wasn't, it would be Jack Black. Orange County might be the biggest let down I ever saw. It was hyped up as something so out of this world funny and it ing suckkkkeeeeedddd.

And I stand by what I said. Fat is fat and shouldn't be glamorized or glorified, it's unhealthy and no need to say "I'm smashing this THICK chick" because dudes don't want to admit they are ing fat girls. Once them clothes come off, the cottage cheese and harsh truths of "thick" and "voluptuous" show.

Don't be afraid of violating man code of "No Fat Chicks", that went out the book years ago when this started happening. I wouldn't be ashamed to say I'm ing a fatty if I were. Dudes shouldn't be ashamed and the females that don't want to be called what they are should just deal with it, fat es need love too and with their being more fat es than ever before and even more jobless, go-nowheres in life, it's a perfect marriage.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What? It's ok to be fat, or so the PC gy crowd insists. Plus-size models are "curvy" and "thick", not fat or clinically obese, which is what science calls them. Why worry about diabetus and getting feet lopped off because fatties can't stop stuffing their fat ing faces because "universal healthcare" is around the corner?

pisses me off. Fat chicks and the sugar coating words like "thick", "curvy" and "voluptuous" are just new ways to disguise the fact that fat chicks are no longer last resort for never-get-anys, s in need of a green card or mass intoxication and regret. They are so common place now that got PC pussies and Leftists are trying to normalize a disgusting disease and the fact dudes are ing horny, it is now excusable to fat es that only look good until the clothes come off. It just ain't right.
    you know what aint right? have you seen the walk out price at IHOP for a real breakfast? you could spend like 30 dollars USD there for a mid size breakfast and still be hungry. plus the menus show all these pancakes and the likes cover with whipped cream and .. mmm.. excuse me.. strawberries and al that good stuff. i cannot believe they actually only bring you like 3 or 4 pancakes and the whipped cream is not even close to the image on the menu.

but yea fat women are disgusting because the always refuse to share ANYTHING on their plates.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You can never get me to watch a Jack Black movie. If ever there was a person promoted as "hilarious" and really wasn't, it would be Jack Black. Orange County might be the biggest let down I ever saw. It was hyped up as something so out of this world funny and it ing suckkkkeeeeedddd.

And I stand by what I said. Fat is fat and shouldn't be glamorized or glorified, it's unhealthy and no need to say "I'm smashing this THICK chick" because dudes don't want to admit they are ing fat girls. Once them clothes come off, the cottage cheese and harsh truths of "thick" and "voluptuous" show.

Don't be afraid of violating man code of "No Fat Chicks", that went out the book years ago when this started happening. I wouldn't be ashamed to say I'm ing a fatty if I were. Dudes shouldn't be ashamed and the females that don't want to be called what they are should just deal with it, fat es need love too and with their being more fat es than ever before and even more jobless, go-nowheres in life, it's a perfect marriage.
    Wow lets compare this to Chunkos word for word quotes:

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep the free rent, you re ed pedophile.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko desperately trying to change the subject.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Not before they take Pochahontas, but still, she thicker than a frosty served during an Alaskan winter.

Thread Information