Page 102 of 376 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah... so i said uncharted 2 and decided to start god of war instead, on give me a challenge. This game is gonna take a while

the controls feel a bit clunky atm. Mostly because every other game I’ve played since getting a PS4 has square as melee. Spider man, TLOU, rdr2, Arkham asylum, ratchet and clank, uncharted 1

there isn’t much “story” yet, all i know if for some unknown reason we need to get to some mountain
    Man I wish i can play GOW again for the first time. One of the best gaming experience ever.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're easy with a bit of practice. Dodging is your best friend. What skills did you priortizie? Use the boy...alot. he's a bit OP..
    These three the arrows and the axe do no damage. Basically I just have to throw the axe to build up my rage, then I can take out about 1/4 health bar from an enemy. Then rinse and repeat. The problem is this one fight takes place on a tower that has two cairns that are easy to get stuck on when dodging, so it's hard to keep dodging for 15 minutes without getting pushed to that side of the tower at some point, and then you roll backwards and you're stuck by the cairns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah... so i said uncharted 2 and decided to start god of war instead, on give me a challenge. This game is gonna take a while

the controls feel a bit clunky atm. Mostly because every other game I’ve played since getting a PS4 has square as melee. Spider man, TLOU, rdr2, Arkham asylum, ratchet and clank, uncharted 1

there isn’t much “story” yet, all i know if for some unknown reason we need to get to some mountain
    Controls feel pretty tight to me, but I know what you mean about square. That tripped me up too for a while. Same thing with Bloodborne.

As much as I like Uncharted 2, the new God of War is far superior in every way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These three the arrows and the axe do no damage. Basically I just have to throw the axe to build up my rage, then I can take out about 1/4 health bar from an enemy. Then rinse and repeat. The problem is this one fight takes place on a tower that has two cairns that are easy to get stuck on when dodging, so it's hard to keep dodging for 15 minutes without getting pushed to that side of the tower at some point, and then you roll backwards and you're stuck by the cairns.
    I think i remeber those fights. Its a bit challenging at first.

Do you have parry now? Go to shield and get that skill. It makes the game a bit too easy though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think i remeber those fights. Its a bit challenging at first.

Do you have parry now? Go to shield and get that skill. It makes the game a bit too easy though
    Yeah I have parry. No way I'm using it in a fight with three guys attacking me at once and who can each one-shot me with their weakest attack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took out my first valkyrie last night. I think I died like ten times lol.

I must be doing something wrong because I can't level up on Kratos. Every single category (except for rage) says my stats aren't high enough. The boy though I have maxed out. I'm trying to update my armor/axe whenever I can, so I'm not sure what else I can do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought the same thing about the controls tbh. It took a few hours and now they feel natural to me. The only thing I did do was swap the dodge and action buttons. Dodging with X felt really weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took out my first valkyrie last night. I think I died like ten times lol.

I must be doing something wrong because I can't level up on Kratos. Every single category (except for rage) says my stats aren't high enough. The boy though I have maxed out. I'm trying to update my armor/axe whenever I can, so I'm not sure what else I can do.
    Armor plays a huge part in levelling up. You level up based pn your gear and attachment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Armor plays a huge part in levelling up. You level up based pn your gear and attachment
    Yeah, I was talking about my skills. I can't purchase any new skills except in the rage tree.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Cities Skylines. This game is great old school city builder but with really good graphics

It works ing well and has millions of free mods. I just spent 5+ hours building a replica of NYC and it wqs ing fun!
    the economics is terrible though, there is no economics, you just make tons of money no matter what you do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So have I already missed some epic armor if I got to the second dwarf brother and only have choice between board hide and reaver for the shoulder guard, belt, and bracers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So have I already missed some epic armor if I got to the second dwarf brother and only have choice between board hide and reaver for the shoulder guard, belt, and bracers?
    I cant remeber scrah. Its been a while. You dont miss out on anything. The brothers usually carry the mid tier armors or you can make them yourself. The real great armor is in the 75% of the game.

You can get by with mediocre armor at your current stage of the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    det fight with Loki tho... <3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    det fight with Loki tho... <3
    Meh

The valkyries are the best fights. Not even close.

The Last valkyrie..hnnnng. GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh

The valkyries are the best fights. Not even close.

The Last valkyrie..hnnnng. GOAT
    Oh yeah, from a challenge standpoint, absolutely. I went to fight them after completing the story, and you def wanna be well prepared.

The Loki fight just has epic cinematography though, it really feels like you're in a movie or something but still playing (kinda like the old God of War games). Really well presented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something I didn't even notice while playing (probably because you're always entering and exiting the menu, dying, etc.), the entire God of War game, le screen to end credits, is one camera shot. Very interesting choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, from a challenge standpoint, absolutely. I went to fight them after completing the story, and you def wanna be well prepared.

The Loki fight just has epic cinematography though, it really feels like you're in a movie or something but still playing (kinda like the old God of War games). Really well presented.
    I dont advice fighting the valkyries after the game. You will be too op. Only the last valkyrie shiuld be fought after imogene

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lol the fights with the valkyries in GoW are like a normal boss fight in Dark Souls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the fights with the valkyries in GoW are like a normal boss fight in Dark Souls
    So nothing as epic as Ornstein & Smough? Though Orphan of Kos in Bloodborne is still the GOAT boss fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, so don't fight s with purple energy bars in God of War. I climbed some tower and I had three mother ers attack me at once, all three able to one shot me.
    I got to exactly the same spot and just got through it. It had those 2 really quick guys and the one slow oaf. All of them one shot you and are unblockable. I definitely felt under leveled but just plowed through it.

I would just axe toss, dodge like crazy, and use runics. Once you take even the first guy out it all snowballs from there. I’ve just been rowing around the lake knocking out the towers before moving through the main story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got to exactly the same spot and just got through it. It had those 2 really quick guys and the one slow oaf. All of them one shot you and are unblockable. I definitely felt under leveled but just plowed through it.

I would just axe toss, dodge like crazy, and use runics. Once you take even the first guy out it all snowballs from there. I’ve just been rowing around the lake knocking out the towers before moving through the main story.
    How long did it take you? The only way I could do any appreciable damage was rage mode. Otherwise it was just throw the axe for three or four minutes until building up the rage meter, go into rage mode, take a quarter health bar off one guy, rinse and repeat, and always screw up once and get killed with a weak forward attack that's the hardest one to dodge before I could kill anyone. Atreus was completely useless in the fight, though I hadn't leveled him up to where he starts choking enemies either at that point. I think in this tower all of them were quick though. I know there is at least one other tower like that in the lake also but I only bothered with trying the other one a couple of times.

If you like taking out hard enemies when underleveled I think you will really love Bloodborne.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-25-2019 at 01:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also that racket and clank is now being seriously talked about in this thread
    grown 35 year old men playing it enthusiastically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long did it take you? The only way I could do any appreciable damage was rage mode. Otherwise it was just throw the axe for three or four minutes until building up the rage meter, go into rage mode, take a quarter health bar off one guy, rinse and repeat, and always screw up once and get killed with a weak forward attack that's the hardest one to dodge before I could kill anyone. Atreus was completely useless in the fight, though I hadn't leveled him up to where he starts choking enemies either at that point. I think in this tower all of them were quick though. I know there is at least one other tower like that in the lake also but I only bothered with trying the other one a couple of times.

If you like taking out hard enemies when underleveled I think you will really love Bloodborne.
    I didn’t come across a tower with 3 fast ones. And man i spent a good chick of time rowing around trying to find everything before moving on with the main objective.

I think i did help all the souls...

and yeah i relied a lot on axe tosses. I also had a habit of mashing square while i was doing my dodge rolls just so Atreus got whatever chip damage he could. I only triggered spartan rage once though. Once i took out at least one guy, Atreus was useful as a decoy allowing me to get some melee swipes in if only one guy was focused on me. It really slowballed after taking one out.

I just got to the second realm. I did the side quest for the dwarf and got a level 3 pommel which was nice. But I’m not inclined to dump currency upgrading my low level gear

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t come across a tower with 3 fast ones. And man i spent a good chick of time rowing around trying to find everything before moving on with the main objective.

I think i did help all the souls...

and yeah i relied a lot on axe tosses. I also had a habit of mashing square while i was doing my dodge rolls just so Atreus got whatever chip damage he could. I only triggered spartan rage once though. Once i took out at least one guy, Atreus was useful as a decoy allowing me to get some melee swipes in if only one guy was focused on me. It really slowballed after taking one out.

I just got to the second realm. I did the side quest for the dwarf and got a level 3 pommel which was nice. But I’m not inclined to dump currency upgrading my low level gear
    When I was fighting them the axe did no damage whatsoever, nor did Atreus' arrows. The axe wasn't even chip damage much less the arrows.

All the souls were easy on the other hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the more i play god of war, the more i just keep thinking xbox

Thread Information