Page 108 of 376 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum I finally understand your comparison of Yakuza to Streets of Rage.. It really is a super high resolution jap version of it w/ some Shenmue thrown in for good measure..
    Just constantly beating the outta s. LOL I think I found out why Yakuza Kiwami runs better than Yakuza 0: because Sega never put Denuvo in Kiwami. Though maybe pirated 0 will run just as well without the Denuvo. Also Sega removed Denuvo from the paid version of Yakuza 0 a month or so ago.

Speaking of piracy, Capcom accidentally released a copy of Devil May Cry 5 a couple of days ago without Denuvo.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 03-09-2019 at 01:26 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I'm downloading DMC5 for the PC now. The PS4 version is allegedly censored in the US in some parts (why?).

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ing DMC5 was crashing as soon as i launched it, frustrating as . figured out for whatever reason had to change the config from directx12 to 11 and voiala. Game is pretty awesome so far, it is definitely a fan service to the original series. i like that they are using the RE engine for this, it looks and plays real nice.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I'm downloading DMC5 for the PC now. The PS4 version is allegedly censored in the US in some parts (why?).
    something about Trish's s or something i think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    something about Trish's s or something i think
    Screenshot?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Sekiro looks incredible. This might have to be a $60 Day 1 buy for me unless I'm still playing God of War on the 22nd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PC System requirements are pretty light too:

MINIMUM:
    OS: Windows 7 64-bit | Windows 8 64-bit | Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-6300
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 25 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible

RECOMMENDED:
    OS: Windows 7 64-bit | Windows 8 64-bit | Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K | AMD Ryzen 5 1400
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 570
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 25 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible

Considering I'm running a 970, an E3-1231v3, and 16GB of overclocked DDR3-2400 looks like I hit that recommended setting pretty easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, and Dying Light 2 this looks to easily be the best year in PC gaming since 2015 when we had Dying Light, The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and the GTA V remaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe you did. Probably will invest in one sooner or later, just to keep disc wear at a minimum. My usual go-to for PS1 playing is emulation on the PC (I rip my original CDs into ISOs) through ePSXe, which offers upscaled resolution and AA, making those games seem like HD remakes. But not all games run flawlessly, so this will be good to have.
    I'm kind of surprised you're into the upscaling though PS1 3D games do look awful in 2019. I prefer the 2D stuff on both PS1 and PSP at native res though. Except for Ghost N Goblins on PSP, for some reason that one really looks great at 1080p.

What are your thoughts on Saturn emulation? NiGHTS Into Dreams looks pretty good on Mednafen with a heavy scanline filter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, Sigrun on GoW is ing hard. I'm all the way up to the point of no return as far as the end game is concerned, I have Kratos up to level 9 with a fully upgraded set of Nilfheim armor/epic enchantments/etc, and I'm barely able to get her close of half health before she kills me twice. Here I was thinking the Valkyries had gotten awfully easy with my current set up. I'm wondering if it's even worth it to continue trying this, or if I should just beat the game then return afterwards at an easier difficulty. I have nothing else to do other than hunt ravens and .
    No. Its worth beating her at the highest difficulty. In reality sigrun, is just a combination of all the valkyries move set so its just a matter of memorizing her patterns.

Tip: if shes in air and is about to make her move, just use atreus. I noticed most people struggled with in air.
    i completed the game and beat sigrun on give me a challenge. sigrun was very tough, but all the other vaklyrie fights to a really good job of preparing you. i had the most trouble with one on alfheim iirc, as she had the very fast fly-stomp attack, while the other ones would shout VALHALLA or something ... that and the muspelheim one because hers had a really weird timing/delay on the stomp, so that if you just mashed roll when she yelled valhalla you'd get hit.

the main difficulty with sigrun was identifying which aerial attack she was doing and then responding on time. if shes spinning the staff around, you gotta spam arrows or throw the axe at her, otherwise you get hit. if shes doing the blinding one, you have to look the ground or do quick turnaround (down on dpad), etc. obviously always be on the lookout for valhalla stomp.

do all the dwarf favors and you can get their special armors. Sindri's breastplate thing imo is better than the valk/mist sets because it gives you massive runic/cooldown boosts and its ability can give you invulnerability during runic animations. i used valkyrie waist guard also for runic boost and perk, and then mist gauntlet just for stats and some slight passive regen. i maxed all those out. and even though its not a very high level, i'm using the amulet that slows time after a perfect dodge. really helped against sigrun because almost every valhalla dodge is perfect as your window is so narrow anyway

i started NG+ on give me god of war. the combat really is more challenging, and despite having runics and armor its still a grind on early levels ... though familiarity with the game helps a lot. after learning the right approaches the first time, i'm having a much easier time against bosses this time, but strugglin way more against the random draugers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i completed the game and beat sigrun on give me a challenge. sigrun was very tough, but all the other vaklyrie fights to a really good job of preparing you. i had the most trouble with one on alfheim iirc, as she had the very fast fly-stomp attack, while the other ones would shout VALHALLA or something ... that and the muspelheim one because hers had a really weird timing/delay on the stomp, so that if you just mashed roll when she yelled valhalla you'd get hit.

the main difficulty with sigrun was identifying which aerial attack she was doing and then responding on time. if shes spinning the staff around, you gotta spam arrows or throw the axe at her, otherwise you get hit. if shes doing the blinding one, you have to look the ground or do quick turnaround (down on dpad), etc. obviously always be on the lookout for valhalla stomp.

do all the dwarf favors and you can get their special armors. Sindri's breastplate thing imo is better than the valk/mist sets because it gives you massive runic/cooldown boosts and its ability can give you invulnerability during runic animations. i used valkyrie waist guard also for runic boost and perk, and then mist gauntlet just for stats and some slight passive regen. i maxed all those out. and even though its not a very high level, i'm using the amulet that slows time after a perfect dodge. really helped against sigrun because almost every valhalla dodge is perfect as your window is so narrow anyway

i started NG+ on give me god of war. the combat really is more challenging, and despite having runics and armor its still a grind on early levels ... though familiarity with the game helps a lot. after learning the right approaches the first time, i'm having a much easier time against bosses this time, but strugglin way more against the random draugers
    Did you plat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. saw one of the requirements is to find 51 ravens. that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PC, I don't play console fps -- plus even if I did I'd suck with a joystick xD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CROFL Denuvo getting DP'ed by CPY and CODEX

Get in here DJR210 and ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PC, I don't play console fps -- plus even if I did I'd suck with a joystick xD
    PC is def the way to go with apex. I imagine once Cross platform starts..PC users will demolish console players.

Its just much easier to aim and shot in PC. Thats a crazy advantage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. saw one of the requirements is to find 51 ravens. that
    Have you played HZD btw.

Id skip the NG+ and experience other great exclusives.

While I will continue to say GOW is the best overall.

HZD has GOW beat in lore.

Its crazy because HZD has some clear flaws. But i honestly enjoyed it more than i did with GOW and i consider GOW the top ps4 exlusive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanna replay HZD so bad.

In terms of PS exlusives from p3-ps4.

Its probably objectively overall the 4th best.

But I found the open world and lore the most enjoyable.

I think the only game or experience I would say is better is Last of us.

Maybe yakuza 0..but yakuza 0 is super flawed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CROFL Denuvo getting DP'ed by CPY and CODEX

Get in here DJR210 and ElNono
    to be fair, they were fairly successful for a while, considering they were playing a losing game all along... IIRC, they used to be StarForce, and I'm sure they'll probably reincarnate as something else in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played HZD btw.

Id skip the NG+ and experience other great exclusives.

While I will continue to say GOW is the best overall.

HZD has GOW beat in lore.

Its crazy because HZD has some clear flaws. But i honestly enjoyed it more than i did with GOW and i consider GOW the top ps4 exlusive.
    yeah, about that ...

i fired up NG+ with the intent of only playing for a bit so i can get a sense of the difficulty scale. ad now i've been sucked into it. luckily after having already played through once, i dont think it's going to take as long this time around.

horizon is definitely my next big ticket item... i plan on playing some short games in between tho, like arkham city and uncharted 2. i feel like if i play GOW and Horizon back to back, i'm going to judge them unfairly tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, about that ...

i fired up NG+ with the intent of only playing for a bit so i can get a sense of the difficulty scale. ad now i've been sucked into it. luckily after having already played through once, i dont think it's going to take as long this time around.

horizon is definitely my next big ticket item... i plan on playing some short games in between tho, like arkham city and uncharted 2. i feel like if i play GOW and Horizon back to back, i'm going to judge them unfairly tbh
    LOL that's how I was with Persona 4 Golden. Horizon is definitely a big game so I can understand not wanting to jump into it immediately. I think I still prefer super casual stuff in between big games.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    embarrassed to say im actually enjoying Anthem tbh i havent really experienced any issues with it other than load times because ive been playing on console. i can see why some people wouldn't like it or may be let down by their expectations but its honestly pretty much what i thought it would be, definitely better than Fallout 76 tbh

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I played Devil May Cry for the first time, and boy are these fixed camera angles rough. I know the game is old and all, but damn, it just makes me want to play Bayonetta instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL that's how I was with Persona 4 Golden. Horizon is definitely a big game so I can understand not wanting to jump into it immediately. I think I still prefer super casual stuff in between big games.
    NG+ on give me god of war isn't that hard. i'm having a much easier time than my first playthrough on challenge. i find that fights against random draugers are killing me more than boss encounters. but not only are you pretty OP to start the game if you collected good equipment on your first playthrough, but you unlock some absurdly good features in NG+... for instance if you upgrade your talismans, they can actually hold 3 enchantments, which is nuts. of course not to mention, there are 2 talismans that you can convert INTO enchantments. most notably, the amulet of kvalsir or whatever its called (its the one where time slows down after a perfect dodge). so rather than using that as a passive talisman, its just one of 12 enchantments i can equip

at some point in the future ima come back and play regular NG give me god of war... now i can expect that to be a pain when im understatted and lacking abilities. but i'll only do that when im coming back to the game after getting through my library

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love GOW but playing a game for the third time...

Ewww.

Thread Information