Post Count
    The fall from grace of baseline bum..
    Smh tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fall from grace of baseline bum..
    I bought four other Ratchet & Clank games man. Dope series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum_9

Dude probably flew to attend that Pokemon Go festival too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum_9

I missed it

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    baseline bum_9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk chapter of the PC Master Race. I am calling on you to come forward and offer your prayers and support for our brother, baseline bum, who has fallen on an extremely dark time in his life. We must act quickly before Spyro's greatest hits goes on sale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard there was shootings in the festival?

That's rough...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk chapter of the PC Master Race. I am calling on you to come forward and offer your prayers and support for our brother, baseline bum, who has fallen on an extremely dark time in his life. We must act quickly before Spyro's greatest hits goes on sale.
    Not a fan of PS1 bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man 2017 has not been a good year for the PC so far. Not like a couple of years ago when I was blown away by Dying Light in Feb 2015. And then as soon as I finished that GTA V released on PC in April and completely blew the 360 version of the game I already had out of the water. Then Witcher 3 launched a month later and I was playing that forever until Fallout 4, which was also top notch . This year man Resident Evil 7 and Prey haven't excited me at all and the only games I played on PC have been Dark Souls 1 (incredible but old), What Remains of Edith Finch (an awesome casual game but only 2-3 hours long), and then NieR Automata (highly recommended 80-100 hour action RPG). Are you going to try to tell me crap like Ghost Recon Wildlands or For Honor is worth playing? We'll be getting some really solid PC releases starting in a couple of months with Wolfenstein II, South Park Fractured But Whole, COD WWII (I can't believe that game actually looks epic), and Shadow of War, but man it's been a slow year on PC so far outside of NieR. Even in a down year like 2016 we still had epic DLC for Dying Light and The Witcher 3 as well as releases of Dark Souls III and Rise of the Tomb Raider plus one of the best puzzle games I have ever played in The Witness in the first half of the year.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 07-24-2017 at 11:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man 2017 has not been a good year for the PC so far. Not like a couple of years ago when I was blown away by Dying Light in Feb 2015. And then as soon as I finished that GTA V released on PC in April and completely blew the 360 version of the game I already had out of the water. Then Witcher 3 launched a month later and I was playing that forever until Fallout 4, which was also top notch . This year man Resident Evil 7 and Prey haven't excited me at all and the only games I played on PC have been Dark Souls 1 (incredible but old), What Remains of Edith Finch (an awesome casual game but only 2-3 hours long), and then NieR Automata (highly recommended 80-100 hour action RPG). Are you going to try to tell me crap like Ghost Recon Wildlands or For Honor is worth playing? We'll be getting some really solid PC releases starting in a couple of months with Wolfenstein II, South Park Fractured But Whole, COD WWII (I can't believe that game actually looks epic), and Shadow of War, but man it's been a slow year on PC so far outside of NieR. Even in a down year like 2016 we still had epic DLC for Dying Light and The Witcher 3 as well as releases of Dark Souls III and Rise of the Tomb Raider plus one of the best puzzle games I have ever played in The Witness in the first half of the year.
    It's . Every AAA port is pile of unoptimized mess, PC is NEVER the lead platform in development, and the community in multiplayer games die after like 2 months, unless it's in' Counterstrike or LoL, which PC neckbeards can't seem to pull themselves away from.

Aside from the games you mentioned, PC gaming has been going downhill since 2014. I remember how clean the ports were for the Arkham games. We got Physx, DX11, and everything ran like butter. Then Arkham Knight was released with a load of expectation and was a glitchy pile of . Seemed to be a watershed event. Ever since then, the at ude toward PC gaming from publishers/developers is, "Release now, patch a year from now, if ever. Doesn't matter, the PC gaming community will fix our laziness."

That said, it's still worth investing in a PC for anyone on the fence. So MANY games to play from the last 20 years, from the original Half Life, Fallout series, Stalker series, Witcher, Left4Dead, Bioshock, all the great strategy games, like the Total War series and Company of Heroes, etc, etc. And all can be had for dirt cheap on Steam, as you know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's . Every AAA port is pile of unoptimized mess, PC is NEVER the lead platform in development, and the community in multiplayer games die after like 2 months, unless it's in' Counterstrike or LoL, which PC neckbeards can't seem to pull themselves away from.

Aside from the games you mentioned, PC gaming has been going downhill since 2014. I remember how clean the ports were for the Arkham games. We got Physx, DX11, and everything ran like butter. Then Arkham Knight was released with a load of expectation and was a glitchy pile of . Seemed to be a watershed event. Ever since then, the at ude toward PC gaming from publishers/developers is, "Release now, patch a year from now, if ever. Doesn't matter, the PC gaming community will fix our laziness."

That said, it's still worth investing in a PC for anyone on the fence. So MANY games to play from the last 20 years, from the original Half Life, Fallout series, Stalker series, Witcher, Left4Dead, Bioshock, all the great strategy games, like the Total War series and Company of Heroes, etc, etc. And all can be had for dirt cheap on Steam, as you know.
    Ah so you're one of the people who likes Half Life 1 better than 2 also? Have you played Black Mesa yet? I'm going to wait until they finish Xen but I'm really interested to see it. Man I love Half Life 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But man, PC getting lousy ports has existed for as long as I can remember, going back to the 80s. That didn't start in 2014.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah so you're one of the people who likes Half Life 1 better than 2 also? Have you played Black Mesa yet? I'm going to wait until they finish Xen but I'm really interested to see it. Man I love Half Life 1.
    I would rank them equally. I played Mesa, but the first version that didn't include Xen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But man, PC getting lousy ports has existed for as long as I can remember, going back to the 80s. That didn't start in 2014.
    80's were bad, with those shoddy Mega Man DOS ports and the like. But 90's PC was good. EA always took care when porting their sports games. That said, the two platforms really didn't crossover much in the 90's. Consoles actually got more PC ports (Mechwarrior, a lot of those full motion video games, Doom, Quake, Duke Nuke 'Em etc) than vice-versa.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    COD WWII (I can't believe that game actually looks epic)
    Are you ing serious? Please explain why, and if you haven't seen the gameplay you should check it out. It's another ty reskin with screeching female voices. There will be no dedicated servers, no modding, and zero chance for immersion with what will almost certainly be a campaign. The player count on PC will be gone after 2 months. Buy it for your poorstation/peasantbox instead where the player count will stay high.

If you want a good WW2 PvP shooter, check out Day of Infamy instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80's were bad, with those shoddy Mega Man DOS ports and the like. But 90's PC was good. EA always took care when porting their sports games. That said, the two platforms really didn't crossover much in the 90's. Consoles actually got more PC ports (Mechwarrior, a lot of those full motion video games, Doom, Quake, Duke Nuke 'Em etc) than vice-versa.
    The 90s was a minefield too. Street Fighter II for DOS is probably the worst port I have ever played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ing serious? Please explain why, and if you haven't seen the gameplay you should check it out. It's another ty reskin with screeching female voices. There will be no dedicated servers, no modding, and zero chance for immersion with what will almost certainly be a campaign. The player count on PC will be gone after 2 months. Buy it for your poorstation/peasantbox instead where the player count will stay high.

If you want a good WW2 PvP shooter, check out Day of Infamy instead
    I only play the campaigns in COD games.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I only play the campaigns in COD games.
    The only thing they've released about the campaign was that cinematic trailer that had like 5 seconds of gameplay, unless I'm missing something. Not sure you can get much outta that, but okay. Paying 60 for a 5 hour campaign isn't my cup of tea. Just pirate it (if possible) instead. I have zero trust in Sledgehammer. The campaign in Advanced Warfare was awful, and comments from the devs about how they've handled things this time gives me zero hope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing ME:A... game had a lot of bad rep, but it's not halfway bad, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the great strategy games, like the Total War series
    TW is my . I'm playing a mod for Medieval II called Europa Barbarorum II which is incredibly accurate on history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing ME:A... game had a lot of bad rep, but it's not halfway bad, IMO
    Maybe I'll circle back to it. I played it for a couple days and honestly just found it boring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zelda's so tempting right now...but hard to justify buying a console for one game.

Right now i'm jist going through some Ps1 and Ps2 JRPG classics...Suikoden, Final Fantasy 10...

Man didn't realize how atrocious the story is for FF games and FF10 is one of my all tome favojrote games...

Suikoden 2 Still holds a lot of punch. The more time flies the mpre I lean towards Suikoden 2 as by far and away the best JRPG for Ps1.

They made a brilliant and killer move by Staying 2D. It still easy to appreciate the art compared to games like FF7 and other 3d games where everything looks Garbage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zelda's so tempting right now...but hard to justify buying a console for one game.
    So watch on youtube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So watch on youtube.
    I don't enjoy that..I want to play the game.

I think Ill just finish suikoden 2 first and then Ill make a decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 90s was a minefield too. Street Fighter II for DOS is probably the worst port I have ever played.
    Fighting games were bad on the pc then. All we had were those 4 button gravis gamepads. Remember those

Thread Information