Page 116 of 376 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 9386
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing the MK11 Beta

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Valhalla!

Id skip bloodbrone and play it after sekiro.

Sekiro is closer to GOW since they both rely heavily on parry
    How much of Bloodborn have you played? Tons of enemies must be parried in Bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much of Bloodborn have you played? Tons of enemies must be parried in Bloodborne.
    Its been a few years man. I must have been have way through.

Iirc i stopped at the spider boss. I think i died like 10 times got busy and didnt play video games for a couple months and just not returned to playing

Never was able to finish that boss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    next time i buy a batch of games bloodborne will definitely be on the list. imo the best parts of god of war (gameplay wise) were the valkyrie fights, i'm definitely thirsting for more of that. sekiro looks really interesting too, but id rather play older games first before they "age" regardless if they're games that age well or not.

i'll wait on sekiro as its a new release. i still have a lot of good ones to get caught up on... bloodborne, witcher 3, nier automata, skyrim, bioshock collection, yakuza 0, arkham knight, red dead redemption 1, shadow of the colossus, probably souls stuff

im not really itching too add anything to the list. on my current backlog from games i have (or available to me from friends willing to lend disks)... horizon, metal gear solid 5, uncharted 3 and 4, arkham city, devil may cry 4, dmc devil may cry, fallout 4, infamous second son, basically every assassins creed game since AC 2 (last one i played to completion), amnesia collection
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-28-2019 at 11:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    next time i buy a batch of games bloodborne will definitely be on the list. imo the best parts of god of war (gameplay wise) were the valkyrie fights, i'm definitely thirsting for more of that. sekiro looks really interesting too, but id rather play older games first before they "age" regardless if they're games that age well or not.
    Sekiro will be $20 by Black Friday anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll also probably burn through games even faster when im living in ing charlottesville and the wife is completely wrapped up with school

i mean even now, i generally get in about 1-2 hours on most weekdays, basically from ~11pm to whenever i get tired enough to sleep... with some more on weekends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll also probably burn through games even faster when im living in ing charlottesville and the wife is completely wrapped up with school

i mean even now, i generally get in about 1-2 hours on most weekdays, basically from ~11pm to whenever i get tired enough to sleep... with some more on weekends.
    Well there are seven Yakuza games in the main series then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just picked up Yakuza 0. Do those games have to be played in order? Never played any of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just picked up Yakuza 0. Do those games have to be played in order? Never played any of them.
    Yeah they build directly on each other so 0 is the best place to start. It's a prequel to Yakuza 1. Then Yakuza Kiwami is a remake of 1 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 a remake of 2 (both 1 & 2 were originally PS2 games). Yakuza 3-5 are only on PS3 in the US and 3 is pretty pricy since it never got a US digital release and very limited physical release. Though 3-5 have PS4 remasters officially announced for the West and the 3-4 remasters are already out in Japan. Then 6 is on PS4. Also 3 will probably be much better on the PS4 remaster since they got rid of a lot of the weird Japanese like the hostess clubs for the American PS3 release since they didn't think the west would understand it. But that's supposed to be in the American version of the PS4 remaster.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 03-28-2019 at 03:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they build directly on each other so 0 is the best place to start. It's a prequel to Yakuza 1. Then Yakuza Kiwami is a remake of 1 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 a remake of 2 (both 1 & 2 were originally PS2 games). Yakuza 3-5 are only on PS3 in the US and 3 is pretty pricy since it never got a US digital release and very limited physical release. Though 3-5 have PS4 remasters officially announced for the West and the 3-4 remasters are already out in Japan. Then 6 is on PS4. Also 3 will probably be much better on the PS4 remaster since they got rid of a lot of the weird Japanese like the hostess clubs for the American PS3 release since they didn't think the west would understand it. But that's supposed to be in the American version of the PS4 remaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro is free on pc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give the game some time. The game has clear flaws but after a certain chapter game just explodes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the PS4 tomb raider series also looks very good visually, may be another franchise i check out eventually. i imagine they'll bundle the 3 main entries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the PS4 tomb raider series also looks very good visually, may be another franchise i check out eventually. i imagine they'll bundle the 3 main entries
    What next game are you planning?

Id go with short games like yakuza 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What next game are you planning?

Id go with short games like yakuza 0
    as far as future purchases...

i'll wait on sekiro as its a new release. i still have a lot of good ones to get caught up on... bloodborne, witcher 3, nier automata, skyrim, bioshock collection, yakuza 0, arkham knight, red dead redemption 1, shadow of the colossus, probably souls stuff

im not really itching too add anything to the list. on my current backlog from games i have (or available to me from friends willing to lend disks)... horizon, metal gear solid 5, uncharted 3 and 4, arkham city, devil may cry 4, dmc devil may cry, fallout 4, infamous second son, basically every assassins creed game since AC 2 (last one i played to completion), amnesia collection
    yakuza 0 is definitely on my list of games to purchase, and based on how i like it, i'll look into kiwami and kiwami 2 after that

but more short term, i just started uncharted 2. plan on playing arkham city after that then probably jumping into horizon. i might play one additional short game like amnesia: the dark descent in between

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was doing some grinding last night with sekiro.

These mini boses can be annoying as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're basically Uncharted, so highly worth playing. At least Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider are. I haven't played Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

You might consider buying Tomb Raider 2013 off PSN before April 2nd, as it's $5.99 until then. That's the second lowest price it has even been. It was $4.49 one time two years ago, but otherwise you're probably not beating that price for a long time.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/...nitive-edition

Rise of the Tomb Raider is at its alltime low of $11.99 in the same sale on PSN, but I think that still has plenty of room to fall.

Don't hold your breath on Square Enix releasing a trilogy of those games. The franchise is likely dead after how poorly Shadow of the Tomb Raider seemed to sell, so Square Enix likely wouldn't have much motivation to put such a bundle out since they won't have a new one to hype.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're basically Uncharted, so highly worth playing. At least Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider are. I haven't played Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

You might consider buying Tomb Raider 2013 off PSN before April 2nd, as it's $5.99 until then. That's the second lowest price it has even been. It was $4.49 one time two years ago, but otherwise you're probably not beating that price for a long time.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/...nitive-edition

Rise of the Tomb Raider is at its alltime low of $11.99 in the same sale on PSN, but I think that still has plenty of room to fall.

Don't hold your breath on Square Enix releasing a trilogy of those games. The franchise is likely dead after how poorly Shadow of the Tomb Raider seemed to sell, so Square Enix likely wouldn't have much motivation to put such a bundle out since they won't have a new one to hype.
    was my thought as well. and visually the last two just look fantastic, so thats a bonus. good advice on the pricing.

another game i've looked into that seems interesting is blade, though supposedly the campaign is fairly short. it looks a lot like god of war tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God of War must really push the PS4 harder than any other game, because it's the only one I have played that makes my PS4 Slim get loud. Not XBox 360 or PS2 Fat loud by any means, but audible when it's usually pretty silent unless reading from the Blu Ray drive on an install. Horizon and Uncharted 4 are the two other PS4 games I'd put in a similar class graphically to God of War and I never heard the system playing either of those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was my thought as well. and visually the last two just look fantastic, so thats a bonus. good advice on the pricing.

another game i've looked into that seems interesting is blade, though supposedly the campaign is fairly short. it looks a lot like god of war tbh
    TR2013 and ROTR are extremely impressive graphically. Funny you'd say that about blade, since it's done by Ninja Theory who made a game on PS3 called Heavenly Sword that was just a God of War 1 & 2 clone with cutting edge graphics. I think it was the first PS3 game that got people coming in their shorts at the power of the system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yoshi's Crafted World is surprisingly awesome. It's like the whole game is made out of Labo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yoshi's Crafted World is surprisingly awesome. It's like the whole game is made out of Labo.
    When are you playing sekiro? Its practiclly for free on PC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When are you playing sekiro? Its practiclly for free on PC?
    Probably when I finish God of War. Played a little bit of Yoshi today on the ter tbh since the Switch is a portable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some got gave sekiro a 4/10.

Went from 91/100 must play to 89

Clicbkait attention s

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    playing sekiro atm...its pretty damn good so punishing, gives me that masochist gamer boner ive been missing lately

Thread Information