Page 118 of 376 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sega Genesis Mini comes September 19th. Get in here Chris. It just got announced at Sega FES 2019 an hour or so ago.

https://kotaku.com/sega-will-release...-19-1833681956

Though if you want Genesis in hardware over HDMI the $190 Analogue Mega SG looks pretty great in the review samples just released.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sega Genesis Mini comes September 19th. Get in here Chris. It just got announced at Sega FES 2019 an hour or so ago.

Though if you want Genesis in hardware over HDMI the $190 Analogue Mega SG looks pretty great in the review samples just released.

If it includes Phantasy Star 2 and Shadowrun I will buy it. The article says the Japan/U.S. will have different libraries. Some things never change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it includes Phantasy Star 2 and Shadowrun I will buy it. The article says the Japan/U.S. will have different libraries. Some things never change.
    I gotta play the Genesis Shadowrun some time. The SNES Shadowrun is probably my favorite hidden gem of all time and I know the Genesis one is supposed to be even more highly regarded (while being completely different games). I'll probably put it on my Switch. Sadly I doubt it'll be there on the Genesis Mini since they never put it on the Sega Genesis Classics Collection. I'm sure the Genesis Mini will be easy enough to hack and add the game though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kara is indeed the easiest Valkyrie.

Next to hardest for me was the one in Niflhein where not only is your health decreasing but you need to find her in the maze while also fighting your way through wave of enemies.
    One tried that .

The hardest was for me def the one that would spawn minnows. ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as far as future purchases...

yakuza 0 is definitely on my list of games to purchase, and based on how i like it, i'll look into kiwami and kiwami 2 after that

but more short term, i just started uncharted 2. plan on playing arkham city after that then probably jumping into horizon. i might play one additional short game like amnesia: the dark descent in between
    The gunplay is pretty basic in the TR series.. The main selling point is the level design and sight seeing during your pretty linear quest.. As far as visuals the latest is far and away the best setting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL you can make Atreus jump on your back and then commit suicide together by jumping off the World Tree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The gunplay is pretty basic in the TR series.. The main selling point is the level design and sight seeing during your pretty linear quest.. As far as visuals the latest is far and away the best setting
    the gunplay in uncharted isn't anything special either imo. at least not in uncharted 1 and 2 (i'm about 1/3 through #2)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL you can make Atreus jump on your back and then commit suicide together by jumping off the World Tree.
    yeah i legit did that the first time i used the quick travel aka load screen

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Has anyone played DMC5? The extreme microtransactions in the game has seem to have killed this game. There is not as much walkthrough playthroughs of the game on youtube.

Between the microtransactions and the lack of inovation, I think people were completely turned off by it.
    What? it's a pretty good game, not really sure what microtransactions youre referring to unless you mean purchasing equipment/orbs/etc which has always been in DMC? 92% positive reviews on Steam and a 90 score on metacritic so im going to have to disagree with your assertion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the gunplay in uncharted isn't anything special either imo. at least not in uncharted 1 and 2 (i'm about 1/3 through #2)
    TBH, these new Tomb Raider games are fun, and the historical archaeological stuff is what I like about it.. But to me, graphics aside, Tomb Raider Underworld blows these games out of the water because level design was so ing good.. Not sure if you played that one, but they made the levels multi-tiered where you would travel down deeper and deeper into the ground to discover civilizations remnants that were built over as the years passed.. Kinda the way how modern day Instanbul is like the 3rd city that has been built over the last.. Highly recommend that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? it's a pretty good game, not really sure what microtransactions youre referring to unless you mean purchasing equipment/orbs/etc which has always been in DMC? 92% positive reviews on Steam and a 90 score on metacritic so im going to have to disagree with your assertion
    Not too sure about your thoughts on multiplayer shooters, but they got Rising Storm 2: Vietnam for 8 bucks right now on Steam.. It's ing fun as , and the community is great. They're adding new maps to it even though its years old.

Antimatter Games just dropped this announcement trailer for 83' as well, that's a day one purchase for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man PC gamers are so pissed off with sekiro "difficulty"

The review scores are amazing but user scores are getting bombed.

Hard for the sake of being hard.

I'm half way through and I'm not even a souls expert and i think its super hard but its fair and challenging.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

The review scores are amazing but user scores are getting bombed.

Hard for the sake of being hard.

I'm half way through and I'm not even a souls expert and i think its super hard but its fair and challenging.

What? it has pretty solid reviews, 84% positive on 11,000 reviews on steam. most negative reviewers are people who expected it to be the same thing as Dark Souls

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Not too sure about your thoughts on multiplayer shooters, but they got Rising Storm 2: Vietnam for 8 bucks right now on Steam.. It's ing fun as , and the community is great. They're adding new maps to it even though its years old.

Antimatter Games just dropped this announcement trailer for 83' as well, that's a day one purchase for me.

i'm all about FPS tbh, havent played a good one recently although insurgency standstorm was decent. i'll look into it since it's only 8 bucks that trailer looks pretty dope, might have to check that one out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm all about FPS tbh, havent played a good one recently although insurgency standstorm was decent. i'll look into it since it's only 8 bucks that trailer looks pretty dope, might have to check that one out
    Insurgency Sandstorm is ing awesome and very similar to Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, yet very different..

It's similar in these sense that both are focused on realism first.. one bullet kills, no HUD, no +100 XP popups confirming your kills, etc.. But whereas Insurgency is faster paced, small-medium scale battles with 32 players, you have Vietnam at 64 players, huge maps, vehicles, and game play that makes it challenging even GETTING to the objective as it's nearly impossible to peek your head up to scan the battlefield without getting picked off from 300 meters.. It forces you to always use cover and rely on your commander and recon roles to call in napalm strikes and mortar barrages to allow your team to push forward.. I'm not a combat veteran, but this is the closest a game has made me feel to being a part of a large scale war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, as all PC games are made for casuals with a focus on being easy and accessible. Was so shocking to play a game this hard, got damn I've been raging all week! ing re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? it has pretty solid reviews, 84% positive on 11,000 reviews on steam. most negative reviewers are people who expected it to be the same thing as Dark Souls
    Metacritic was at 72 this morning iirc for the PC version

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, as all PC games are made for casuals with a focus on being easy and accessible. Was so shocking to play a game this hard, got damn I've been raging all week! ing re
    You sound like an assuming butthurt pc player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which games will you be looking for on the mini?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which games will you be looking for on the mini?
    I'll probably just stick with my hacked Switch for playing Genesis games tbh. Especially since I have bluetooth modded Genesis 6-button controller I use with Genesis games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably just stick with my hacked Switch for playing Genesis games tbh. Especially since I have bluetooth modded Genesis 6-button controller I use with Genesis games.
    Maybe I should ask what games should I look for if I'm thinking of picking one of these up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not very well versed on the sega platform.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I should ask what games should I look for if I'm thinking of picking one of these up?
    Not very well versed on the sega platform.
    I'm not that familiar with it either. Any Shinobi game is good. Shadow Dancer too. Golden Axe is a must play. Both Earthworm Jim games are great. Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion is surprisingly awesome. Gunstar Heroes is one of the best shooters ever made. Of course all the Sonic and Streets of Rage games. I don't know the RPG on the system at all though. Chris and midnightpulp know way more about the Genesis library than I do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breh, i didnt know you're midnightpulp light with videogames...dissapointed in you son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the US version will be $80, come with 40 games, and two 3-button controllers.

Thread Information