Page 121 of 376 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sindris royal armor set was great. Particularly chest piece

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sindris royal armor set was great. Particularly chest piece
    Man you're gonna love sekiro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck when you playing sekiro?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck when you playing sekiro?
    Those type of games arent really my cup of tea to be honest.

BB spent months to get me to play bloodborne and I wouldn’t do it.

I’m fairly ty at games that require lots of trial and error. I’d be interested more in these games if they had a story to go along with the gameplay.

when the reward is “you’ve beaten this super hard game, congrats’ I lose interest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m fairly ty at games that require lots of trial and error. I’d be interested more in these games if they had a story to go along with the gameplay.

when the reward is “you’ve beaten this super hard game, congrats’ I lose interest.
    I figured youd like it cause its parry heavy same as GOW

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you liked the combat in God of War good chance you'll like it in Bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made this conparison man. Im glad you're finally seeing it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured youd like it cause its parry heavy same as GOW
    Oh really that’s interesting. I might take a look at it.

I do also like the period the game is set in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh really that’s interesting. I might take a look at it.

I do also like the period the game is set in.
    It's a really cool atmosphere and I don't want to say much more for fear of spoilers. I didn't think I would enjoy it but it ends up being pretty immersive. I didn't think I'd enjoy the game and only bought it because it was cheap and because PS4 had so few good exclusives when I bought the system, but it's my game of the century.

If you enjoyed the valkyrie fights on the give me a challenge mode, they are very heavily inspired by Bloodborne IMO. You have to pay closer attention to tells of attacks though since you don't get the red circle / yellow circle telling you what's coming and you also can't be bailed out by ranged attacks, since your guns are useful only for parrying. Another big difference is that armor is completely worthless in Bloodborne. Basically just wear whatever you think looks best, because armor is so nerfed it's basically just cosmetic.

It goes on sale all the time for less than $10, so probably worth buying then and if you don't like it after 5 hours at least you're not out much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id play bloodbrone first. Sekiro is clearly much more difficult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to beat one of the main antagonist in sekiro. Tried for 3 hrs. The dumbass has a third form thays impossible to beat or I havent figured out how to handle his moves.

Issue here is that the first two phase takes about 10 mins or so. Frustrating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres a few easy to level up places. The route to Jizo the drunkard. Can get you 5 skill points in under 1 hrs
    I killed that er already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah well I've played the Sekiro: Totally Free Edition and killed like the first three enemies..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming to PC.

https://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-kiwami-2-rated-for-pc/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very early into arkham city. the game seems pretty unforgiving with its checkpoint system. instead of running to the main quest i usually have an urge to take out any random thugs i come across on the way. so sometimes i'll take on 4-5 different batches of guys, in the meantime get enough exp to level up, get an upgrade. then if by some chance i happen to die, the game's checkpoint sets me way back and i even lose all the exp and upgrades i had accrued. thats kinda dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

to me the reward isnt necessarily when you win the game, it's when you learn the game. i got my pushed in like 3-4 times in the very first enemy encounter playing god of war (on challenge difficulty) and probably 10+ times in the drauger pit after falling from the bridge. but you eventually get the hang of the combat.

from everything i've read here, thats sorta the same with FromSoft games. high learning curve and then a lightbulb moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to me the reward isnt necessarily when you win the game, it's when you learn the game. i got my pushed in like 3-4 times in the very first enemy encounter playing god of war (on challenge difficulty) and probably 10+ times in the drauger pit after falling from the bridge. but you eventually get the hang of the combat.

from everything i've read here, thats sorta the same with FromSoft games. high learning curve and then a lightbulb moment
    Yeah that first encounter is hard as on give me a challenge when you don't know the battle system at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the Genesis Mini is going to have its emulation done by M2 who does the Sega Ages games, so it should be a pretty killer system. Such an upgrade from the crap emulation the old AtGames Genesis Flashbacks had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that first encounter is hard as on give me a challenge when you don't know the battle system at all.
    i know at the beginning theres 2-3 guys, then another 2 spawn. i remember dying around here my first 3 or so times. when i finally beat them i saw yet another set of 2 spawn and was thinking holy this is the tutorial and i still cant get done.

the drauger pit was probably the tipping point though... all the petrified guys that start attacking, then the guys up top start launching projectiles. then when you clear that section... THEYRE BREAKING THROUGH THE WALL!!! and the heavy draugers pushed my in a few times too.

then in the next section there's the bottom floor with the revenant combined with some heavy draugers and i think 1-2 of the fast ones.

those opening hours of the game were ing brutal on give me a challenge. i imagine with the experience i have now, i'd be able to handle it on gmgow (i did so on NG+ and it was pretty easy cause i was able to spam high powered runics), but i cant imagine going through my original playthrough on that difficulty. challenge felt pretty perfect imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoying tf out of Sekiro but I thought it would be harder. Don't get me wrong it's pretty ing hard but I kept hearing it was a hard version of dark souls and I had much more trouble with DS3. But then again I'm not too far into it yet. I completely didn't realize you could travel to the estate in the beginning so I went back to do that now. Going to fight this butterfly ones I find the damn key to the hidden door

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoying tf out of Sekiro but I thought it would be harder. Don't get me wrong it's pretty ing hard but I kept hearing it was a hard version of dark souls and I had much more trouble with DS3. But then again I'm not too far into it yet. I completely didn't realize you could travel to the estate in the beginning so I went back to do that now. Going to fight this butterfly ones I find the damn key to the hidden door
    You find the key on your way there.

What boses have you fought?

Gotta say I love that Health is secondary in this game.

Very innovative. Feels a lot more like a real sword fight when you're relying on balance and opening etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You find the key on your way there.

What boses have you fought?

Gotta say I love that Health is secondary in this game.

Very innovative. Feels a lot more like a real sword fight when you're relying on balance and opening etc.
    I've fought thru the horseman guarding the gate in in one direction and then up to the butterfly lady since I went back to the estate. I imagine it will get harder though, I have seen some pretty gnarly bosses in youtube vids.

And I get that but I went thru the underground well entrance n popped out in the main ball. Do I need to go back and go across the bridge instead of thru the side?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you need to go through the bridge. Its when you fight that mini boss with a spear forgot his name. Just go straight..you should be able to find it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for the tip. a guy with a spear though those are the most annoying enemies to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh god damn it, I finished one of the trials in Muspelheim and I think I rushed back to buy a revival stone from Brock's shop before opening the Legendary Chest and now I can't get the loot from it when I go back since it appears looted.

Last edited by baseline bum; 04-01-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Thread Information