Page 124 of 376 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alfheim one gave me fits because i didn’t notice the direction of her lunges was a tell (to your right meant unblockable). And her vertical leap/stomp was so quick you barely had time to dodge
    She hit me with the vertical twice but not a single other time. Got 7 so far so I need to do the one on the mountain before Sigrun.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you playing on Give Me God of War? That's the only one who was able to do it to me. Usually I can just wail on them while shooting with electric arrows in rage mode and they can't do but the Helheim one was able to break free and jump up, catch me, and start stomping my head.

Playing on Give Me a Challenge.
    lol no.

I played on what would be hard difficulty on most games but passes as normal in this game. I think it is Give Me a Challenge.

The fact that you have played games like Dark Soul and Bloodborne helps you out a lot. Your reactions may be faster than mine. This was my first foray into hard ass, unforgiving bosses type game I played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just took down valkyrie 8/8 so time to go fight Sigrun. I'll go build my rage to 100% first though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK damn, Sigrun ed me up bad the first attempt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No more free hits. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigurn is hard but bb should be able to beat her in a day. Iirc there was a couple boses in Bloodbrone that took me a couple days. Sigurn took about the same.

Just play sekiro Reck

But srsly maybe play bloodbrone first. Its much easier and much more forgiving with a little bit more variety. Sekiro sword combat though....

If you're fighting another swords guy, it makes you feel like you're watching a movie. . Litterally blocks, deflect etc until you get the finishing one blow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What runes are you using?lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigrun is objectively the hardest but after fighting 8 valks you’re well prepared.

It didn’t take me too long to beat her on give me a challenge. She was a different animal on gmgow+ (Which is a mode id highly recommend)

the worst part of losing to sigrun is that every time you restart the fight you have to watch her shove your face in the ground. ing psychological warfare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigrun is objectively the hardest but after fighting 8 valks you’re well prepared.

It didn’t take me too long to beat her on give me a challenge. She was a different animal on gmgow+ (Which is a mode id highly recommend)

the worst part of losing to sigrun is that every time you restart the fight you have to watch her shove your face in the ground. ing psychological warfare
    Damn. Took me two days to beat sigurn. It was frustrating cause her moves is just a combination of all the valkyrie movesets. Felt like she was much more aggressive or maybe I just played too passively

I might replay GOW st gmgow after sekiro. I relied on atreus a lot to handle her aerial moves..wonder if thats any good in gmgow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What runes are you using?lol
    The frost ancient one and the one with the axe throwing for the axe. Can't remember which two I picked for the blades since I use axe almost exclusively in previus valkyrie fights and only use them at the beginning (which isn't an option with Sigrun).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Took me two days to beat sigurn. It was frustrating cause her moves is just a combination of all the valkyrie movesets. Felt like she was much more aggressive or maybe I just played too passively

I might replay GOW st gmgow after sekiro. I relied on atreus a lot to handle her aerial moves..wonder if thats any good in gmgow
    Does nothing. You have to throw your axe at her. Atreus is useless in gmgow except wolves to stun. I used the boars against sigrun just cause it had fastest cooldown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The first eight valkyries are easy as IMO (at least on give me a challenge). For them it was just:

1. Before the fight just do that frost ancient runic attack into axe throw runic
    2. Switch to blades and do that double blade heavy runic, then back to axe
    3. Dodge first red attack
    4. After dodging use L1 + circle for the slow time with lots of attacks after
    5. Fight until somehwat low on health
    6. Go into full rage mode and attacks
    7. Then fight normally until either kill or die
    8. If die then revive with full rage and finish the fight off.

Not having that early window makes the fight significantly harder. I died twice after chipping away about half the health bar and figured I'll fight her ass again tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like GOW is the gate to Souls games (bloodbrone, sekiro)...A+ combat systems are probably my second favourite games now. Once im done with sekiro, im either replaying GOW or going back to bloodbrone.

I never liked dark souls for some reason though. Never felt like the combat in souls games is as good as bloodbrone and even more so sekiro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigurn is hard but bb should be able to beat her in a day. Iirc there was a couple boses in Bloodbrone that took me a couple days. Sigurn took about the same.

Just play sekiro Reck

But srsly maybe play bloodbrone first. Its much easier and much more forgiving with a little bit more variety. Sekiro sword combat though....

If you're fighting another swords guy, it makes you feel like you're watching a movie. . Litterally blocks, deflect etc until you get the finishing one blow
    I wonder if Sekiro has a boss harder than Orphan of Kos in Bloodborne. That one took me three days to kill because it has such a weird moveset and ridiculous agility. I bet Sekiro will have a harder boss when DLC comes out but I'd be surprised if there is a harder one in the base game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like GOW is the gate to Souls games (bloodbrone, sekiro)...A+ combat systems are probably my second favourite games now. Once im done with sekiro, im either replaying GOW or going back to bloodbrone.

I never liked dark souls for some reason though. Never felt like the combat in souls games is as good as bloodbrone and even more so sekiro.
    Dark Souls 1 has one really great boss fight I don't want to spoil that makes the game worth playing. If you play Bloodborne again get the DLC, as the three best bossfights in the game are in it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just play sekiro Reck

Yeah I’ve been watching some play through on YouTube and I’m close to making a decision on it. Probably gonna grab it off the PS store.

I know Sekiro is nothing like Onimusha but watching gameplay of it reminds me of it and gives me the itch to play it. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't played GoW yet, does that little kid follow you around the entire game?
    Avante just bought a PS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hate the controls on this game. Now I keep going into rage mode when pressing R3 to lock onto Sigrun since I have to be pressing the left thumbstick to keep moving. Got this er to 1/3 of her energy bar but that seems my limit right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hate the controls on this game. Now I keep going into rage mode when pressing R3 to lock onto Sigrun since I have to be pressing the left thumbstick to keep moving. Got this er to 1/3 of her energy bar but that seems my limit right now.
    now imagine fighting her except you cant use atreus to stun her during aerial attacks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now imagine fighting her except you cant use atreus to stun her during aerial attacks
    I'd rather imagine it with me not going into rage mode 1/2 the time I lock on to her. That's why I love Bloodborne: the control is airtight and you never end up doing something different from what you were intending to do. Every time you die in Bloodborne you feel like it's your fault. But in this fight I'm wrestling with the controls to lock on to her unless my rage meter is already drained.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have made rage mode something simple like pressing the touchscreen button.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a problem from the start for me. During hectic battles I kept pressing both thumbsticks when I did the dodge roll manuever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I'm going to go change my resurrection stone to the one that gives you health instead of full rage, as rage feels almost like a handicap in this fight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BB, make use of the realm shift a lot with Sigrun.

Set Atreu's wolves on her (She's imobilized when they're running a train on her) then get close, trigger realm shift and use the heaviest combo on her along with your own runic magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when fighting sigrun on NG+ i used boars instead of wolves. they dont stun as long (nor do they leap) but the cooldown is much quicker so you can buy yourself a breather every now and again. i would basically wait for her to initiate a melee attack and then summon boars during that moment. another option is the use the squirrel. when its maxed out, it gives you either 3 health orbs (if atreus is set to stun arrows) or 3 rage stones (if atreus is set to shock arrows). the only problem is the cooldown time for the squirrel is crazy long, so you're basically only getting 1 trigger and maybe 2 if you've survived for a long time. i never found the elk or falcons useful. crows were good against big crowds of enemies. wolves were very useful at all times. boars i legit only used against sigrun

i would also recommend the following runic setup

Axe light - Leviathan's wake
    Axe heavy - Glaivestorm (or Blessing of the Frost)

Blades light - blast of hephaestas
    Blades heavy - hyperion grapple
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-04-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Thread Information