Page 13 of 376 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not exactly a glowing endorsement, but good to hear nonetheless. I still plan on picking it up when it bottoms out in price.
    It's not the greatest game, tbh, but if you liked some of the older ME, this is basically on par... like ME3 had a terrible ending, but the game was more or less enjoyable...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only played it long enough to see how it performed on my PC, so I can't comment. Fitgirl has an 18GB repack of it, though her repacks can take a couple of hours to install even if you have an overclocked i7.
    The steampunks installs are ridiculous, but not 2 hours.. Damn.

Sniper Elite 4 runs great and is definitely worth the download. The game is a lot of fun of you like sniping or stealthish games in general.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The steampunks installs are ridiculous, but not 2 hours.. Damn.

Sniper Elite 4 runs great and is definitely worth the download. The game is a lot of fun of you like sniping or stealthish games in general.
    Steampunks doesn't do any of the packing, they just crack the games. Fitgirl's repacks take forever to install because in the case of JC3 you're decompressing 60GB worth of data that was packed into 18GB. Fitgirl tries to squeeze them into the smallest possible size without losing data (eg all her compression is lossless). Corepacks compresses their repacks too but not as much as Fitgirl, and their repacks usually install more quickly (though nowhere near as fast as the uncompressed games you get from places like skidrowreloaded.com, igg-games.com, or nosteam.ro).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn DJR210 and Cry Havoc, they're still making updates for Dying Light. If they end up putting out a large DLC I might have to do a third playthrough of this.

Man if y'all haven't played The Following yet you gotta jump on that . Damn I can't wait for Dying Light 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum remember that dumbass song on the le screen for Clockwork Knights?? Wellllll welllllll.. Still gives me nightmares
    I had blocked most of the game from my memory outside of remembering how awful it was. So I had to look up the opening, are you talking about this? This game... it was so horrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And another great thing about the Saturn was the crazy Japanese commercials with Segata if y'all haven't seen it. They're so ing great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And another great thing about the Saturn was the crazy Japanese commercials with Segata if y'all haven't seen it. They're so ing great.

The commercial where he's choking that kid

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dreamcast was amazing, much better graphically than anything else at the time. Plus the VMU was so unique.
    best part about the dreamcast was the utter lack of security.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/...eplay-preview/

BJ in a wheelchair still owning Nazis

I've been having fun playing as BJ in Quake Champions, his dual wield ability is awesome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dreamcast was amazing, much better graphically than anything else at the time. Plus the VMU was so unique.
    That was great.

I remember playing Shenmue and fighting the 70 men. The VMU would showed how many I had defeated.

Also would tell me how to learn a move. Pretty useful tool that served as a memory card.

The Dreamcast was way ahead of it's time which was why it was so easily hackable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn DJR210 and Cry Havoc, they're still making updates for Dying Light. If they end up putting out a large DLC I might have to do a third playthrough of this.

Man if y'all haven't played The Following yet you gotta jump on that . Damn I can't wait for Dying Light 2.
    I know i told you like a month ago they have 10 free DLC's planned because half a million ppl are still playing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had blocked most of the game from my memory outside of remembering how awful it was. So I had to look up the opening, are you talking about this? This game... it was so horrible.

Yeah, once you press start it only gets worse. Bug was the much better platformer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone still play AOE 2?

Don't know why but really want to play AOE. I heard they still have a community...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone still play AOE 2?

Don't know why but really want to play AOE. I heard they still have a community...
    Occasionally. I'm not usually very into strategy games but that one is amazing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minesweeper on a Windows 98 machine.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Bayo 2, Persona 5, FFXV, BoTW, and now FFXII.

I am never going to beat The Witcher.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Oh, I forgot Nioh. I also haven't finished Dark Souls 3's last DLC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Civ 5 tbqh

Civ 6 sucks imo cant even finish 1 damn game

Civ 5 i played like 300 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone still play AOE 2?

Used to play that coop with friends all the time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VF2 had a pretty good windows (98 or 95, not sure) port, IIRC it had software and hardware rendering depending on gfx card.

the saturn was awesome, i was living in china in 95-96 and one of my friends brought it from japan, we used to spend hours high and wasted playing vf and panzer dragoon. i found an emulator on a nostalgia trip, but wasnt able to get it running.

a good technical fighter for PC now is guilty gear X.

i started playing AC syndicate, but Im already getting bored with it, this franchise really went to IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i started playing AC syndicate, but Im already getting bored with it, this franchise really went to IMO.
    Inevitable when they churn out a new game every 12 months. I stopped trying to keep up after AC 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of emulators can one downlaod now with Android?

I have GBA emulator now and just have Pokemon firered...looking to download ff6 after that.

Can android phones emulate psx games now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. There are Android emulators for pretty much everything now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started playing Drakengard on the PCSX2 emulator yesterday and forgot how ty PCSX2 is sometimes. I'm tempted to buy a fat PS2 and a cheap 250GB IDE hard drive and use free mcboot to be able to play ISOs off the drive.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 08-02-2017 at 10:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started playing Drakengard on the PCSX2 emulator yesterday and forgot how ty PCSX2 is sometimes. I'm tempted to buy a fat PS2 and a cheap 250GB IDE hard drive and use free mcboot to be able to play ISOs off the drive.
    Check out The Surge, if you're a Dark Souls aficionado...

Thread Information