Page 131 of 376 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only overly hard if you're a button mashing noob that doesn't try to learn the mechanics of combat and strategies to beat certain opponents more effectively. That's why I enjoy sekiro, because it actually forces you to learn and is challenging but not unfair (most of the time). I honestly felt like Dark Souls 3 was more difficult thus far. I read those reviews too and it gave me pause but I went with my gut and got it anyway. But I am also someone who enjoys difficult games generally and usually increase difficulty to hard on my first attempt of anything.

But I get it. Crushing difficulty is not for everyone. Like I said those people who say it's too hard are not actually trying to learn how to play. They think it's FromSoftware so you just dodge constantly but it's not as simple as that so people complain.
    Not a big fan of the conffeti mechanics with two boses though. Its so hard and long to farm those conffettis. It took me 2 hrs just to get 6 conffetti and I died six times anyway so that was a waste.

Either I'm trying beat these two boses too early or this is bad mechanics. Ive eeen those conffeti sold but at a very limited amount.

Id need 25 at least just to beat these two boses. I cant imagine killing both of them in 2-3 tries each.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope this pans out, as I ing loved Ratchet & Clank 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    took down the big Sawtooth, first thing that felt something like a boss. it wasn't too difficult, you just have to be constantly sprinting/rolling and take advantage of slowmo to place shots. and then played a bit through and got to the first Corruptor that attacks the settlement. that thing was just eating arrows. neither one killed me, but they just require a lot of arrows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ratchet and clank was a fun game tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ratchet and clank was a fun game tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to start clearing out my PS4 library. Starting with the unplayed indie games.

It's been a while since I played a narrative heavy game so Dreamfall Chapters is going to be a nice change of pace for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to start clearing out my PS4 library. Starting with the unplayed indie games.

It's been a while since I played a narrative heavy game so Dreamfall Chapters is going to be a nice change of pace for me.
    Yakuza 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    took down the big Sawtooth, first thing that felt something like a boss. it wasn't too difficult, you just have to be constantly sprinting/rolling and take advantage of slowmo to place shots. and then played a bit through and got to the first Corruptor that attacks the settlement. that thing was just eating arrows. neither one killed me, but they just require a lot of arrows.
    Lol you havent seen any.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you havent seen any.
    oh of course, i'm still crazy early in the game. the bow still seems to require absurd precision/accuracy to use effectively. i'm sure ill get better as i go... or the creatures/targets will just get bigger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh of course, i'm still crazy early in the game. the bow still seems to require absurd precision/accuracy to use effectively. i'm sure ill get better as i go... or the creatures/targets will just get bigger
    Take advantage of traps. Set them up. Theres a few really cool ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus once you get more arrow types the game becomes much more easier. Really some machines just needs to be hit with specific types of arrows and some machines require you to hit certain weakspots so you can easily tame them.

Youll find out soon. But the Combat here is actually really fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That one bow (forget the name) that removes components from machines is insanely useful when fighting larger machines. The trip caster is nice too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That one bow (forget the name) that removes components from machines is insanely useful when fighting larger machines. The trip caster is nice too.
    yeah based on some of the enhancements i've picked up, i can tell there are other effects in the game like frost, etc. right now the only ones i've really seen are fire arrows and my tripcaster has a shock effect.

one thing i find in common with this game with red dead is that im constantly wanting to upgrade my satchel/quiver so i can continually hoard more and more . i always have the same problem in fallout games. im greedy as with loot in games...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    making me want to play HZD as its been awhile and i never played the frozen wilds aside from the first few quests.

btw i know im super late on this but is Borderlands 2 as good as everyone claims it to be? i bought it cus it, steam had a nice sale. but the art style has always turned me off, so i hope i can get past that

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    also playing FF7 on my switch for the millionth time. always laugh at those parts in the slums where Cloud dresses like a girl and gets gang raped

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making me want to play HZD as its been awhile and i never played the frozen wilds aside from the first few quests.

btw i know im super late on this but is Borderlands 2 as good as everyone claims it to be? i bought it cus it, steam had a nice sale. but the art style has always turned me off, so i hope i can get past that
    I had the same problem with the cartoonish look.

It is a solid shoot “em up but I never finished it myself back when they had this game going for free for + users. Too much fetch quests.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also playing FF7 on my switch for the millionth time. always laugh at those parts in the slums where Cloud dresses like a girl and gets gang raped
    Man I wanted to play the Switch port but then found out it has a bug that makes the world music reset from the beginning after every battle. So I'll probably play the PS1 version through Retroarch (still on the Switch though, thank god for fusee gelee ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man found out I skipped like 5-6 boses . Trying to beat the APE with 6 Health gourds and two three memories

No wonder im getting killed against the great ape. I might have to backtrack.

Sekiro just wants you to randomly beat boses at whatever level.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man found out I skipped like 5-6 boses . Trying to beat the APE with 6 Health gourds and two three memories

No wonder im getting killed against the great ape. I might have to backtrack.

Sekiro just wants you to randomly beat boses at whatever level.
    I think this is a bad game level design but also freeing in a way.

It's pretty cool the game doesn't lock you down and you can fight whoever you want but it also hampers your progress. They should have gone the God of War way, you can fight the valkyries at any point but letting you know you're gonna get ed up if you go in early in the game.

I'm going to buy Sekiro later this week but will add it to the backlog to be played during the summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is a bad game level design but also freeing in a way.

It's pretty cool the game doesn't lock you down and you can fight whoever you want but it also hampers your progress. They should have gone the God of War way, you can fight the valkyries at any point but letting you know you're gonna get ed up if you go in early in the game.

I'm going to buy Sekiro later this week but will add it to the backlog to be played during the summer.
    The main boses are fought in order it seems, but optional boses and mino boses are whenever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The main boses are fought in order it seems, but optional boses and mino boses are whenever
    Problem is a lot of these main boses are so tough. Without fighting these mini boses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just beat the ape. Needed six health gourd though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro officially surpassed GOW combat for me.

What a masterpiece of a combat system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, horizon is huge.
    baseline bum i cant fathom how you could possibly have put more hours into god of war than this game. especially on just one playthrough. i feel like i cant walk 5 steps without finding a new side mission or a new ruin/bunker to explore.

encountered the first tallneck... really cool how they turned the generic "tower to unveil map" mechanic into something thats actually fun

Thread Information