Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135
Results 3,351 to 3,357 of 3357
  1. #3351
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Post Count
    36,151
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  2. #3352
    SeaGOAT midnightpulp's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Post Count
    23,990
    Man some day I gotta do an arcade cabinet. God this one looks so epic.

    Check you local classifieds for a cab. They make Mame boxes that you plug into the JAMMA harness and you're good to go. Benefit of finding a used cab is that you get a proper CRT arcade monitor with a 15khz refresh rate. LCDs look like complete trash for these games. Something like this:

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...864805529.html

    Easy cosmetic fixes. And you'll have a cool looking vintage Neo Geo cab.
    _____________________________

  3. #3353
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    2,974
    meh, same shit slighty better graphics.
    _____________________________

    Hi I was at Champons in Fairview and I need to go to washroom then I see Marion taking piss with Solo mans. First of everything I huge surprise they are make friendship. Maytricks is championship hall of fame coach player and Solo mans is very much suck so why they talk. I ask if why Matrix is piss at washroom of Champions and Marions say he is bring the champions to Toronto in trade and play against fake superman start on son day. Solomans leave washroom and Voshkill cum in to piss with Maytricks and hugs and says welcome to dinosaur team and championship time.

    We are happy for champonship trade and trophy of world to start agains Magics.

  4. #3354
    Club Rookie of The Year DJR210's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    17,035

  5. #3355
    Savvy Veteran spurraider21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    63,382
    man, horizon is such a time sink. just walking around and encountering random machines is exciting and challenging enough... the big machines (stopped playing last night after a couple of failed attempts at clearing a particular corrupted zone) like tramplers just do absurd amounts of damage, though. could be a product of difficulty setting, but man i dont even know how to avoid some of their attacks and im just burning through potions.

    supposedly if "normal" difficulty means you deal and take 100% damage, on very hard you take 150% and deal 80%. i dont mind only doing 80%, i think it makes it fun. but the damage taken is very noticeable. but the challenge is fun. makes me have to use way more traps and tripwires instead of just running in guns (arrows) blazing

  6. #3356
    Savvy Veteran spurraider21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    63,382
    meh, same shit slighty better graphics.
    they've all looked the same since the 2011 Mortal Kombat game (not officially titled but usually referred to as Mortal Kombat 9)... and dont get me wrong, that game was great. but now they're just releasing shinier versions of the same game.

  7. #3357
    Club Rookie of The Year DJR210's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    17,035
    they've all looked the same since the 2011 Mortal Kombat game (not officially titled but usually referred to as Mortal Kombat 9)... and dont get me wrong, that game was great. but now they're just releasing shinier versions of the same game.
    With each entry the story moves forward and new characters are entered into the universe, which is the biggest draw next to the fighting itself.. the fighting engine and graphics continue to be fine tuned. This game is more than a re-skin.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •