Page 135 of 376 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, horizon is such a time sink. just walking around and encountering random machines is exciting and challenging enough... the big machines (stopped playing last night after a couple of failed attempts at clearing a particular corrupted zone) like tramplers just do absurd amounts of damage, though. could be a product of difficulty setting, but man i dont even know how to avoid some of their attacks and im just burning through potions.

supposedly if "normal" difficulty means you deal and take 100% damage, on very hard you take 150% and deal 80%. i dont mind only doing 80%, i think it makes it fun. but the damage taken is very noticeable. but the challenge is fun. makes me have to use way more traps and tripwires instead of just running in guns (arrows) blazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, same slighty better graphics.
    they've all looked the same since the 2011 Mortal Kombat game (not officially led but usually referred to as Mortal Kombat 9)... and dont get me wrong, that game was great. but now they're just releasing shinier versions of the same game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they've all looked the same since the 2011 Mortal Kombat game (not officially led but usually referred to as Mortal Kombat 9)... and dont get me wrong, that game was great. but now they're just releasing shinier versions of the same game.
    With each entry the story moves forward and new characters are entered into the universe, which is the biggest draw next to the fighting itself.. the fighting engine and graphics continue to be fine tuned. This game is more than a re-skin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People doing no attack runs on sekiro now

Cant think of any other game that allows you to get by boses and enemies by just blocking.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you havent played XC2 i would suggest to go with that replaying FF7 as an adult always reminds me of how meh its story is
    Good call on XC2, pretty badass so far and I love the soundtrack. I wonder if the fan translation of FFVII fills in the story better. FF fans seem to think the official English translation is total .

Gotta say XC2 is ugly as handheld though. The resolution drop makes it look like a PS2 game when in handheld.

Looks good docked though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing RDR right now. I openly admit I'll never play Sekiro, lol. I couldn't even deal with Demon's Souls.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing World War Z the past couple of days. Meh, will be done with it soon and move onto Days Gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing World War Z the past couple of days. Meh, will be done with it soon and move onto Days Gone.
    I was really excited about Days Gone back at E3 2016 but every successive gameplay video I have seen since has lessened my anticipation. That E3 demo with the beautiful graphics fighting off 100 zombies at once was so impressive, but everything since then has had major graphical downgrades but even worse the gameplay looks so cookie cutter without the giant hordes and environmental traps that made the E3 trailer look so good. Honestly not expecting much from this game, especially when it was supposed to be nearly finished by last fall but Sony was allegedly scared to release at that time. Bend doesn't have enough of a reputation for me to give them the benefit of the doubt that I would for other Sony studios like Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, Insomniac, or Sucker Punch.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I just started playing Devil May Cry 5, I will have to finish this game before the release of Mortal Kombat 11 this month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing it now also. Multiplayer is pretty fun imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was really excited about Days Gone back at E3 2016 but every successive gameplay video I have seen since has lessened my anticipation. That E3 demo with the beautiful graphics fighting off 100 zombies at once was so impressive, but everything since then has had major graphical downgrades but even worse the gameplay looks so cookie cutter without the giant hordes and environmental traps that made the E3 trailer look so good. Honestly not expecting much from this game, especially when it was supposed to be nearly finished by last fall but Sony was allegedly scared to release at that time. Bend doesn't have enough of a reputation for me to give them the benefit of the doubt that I would for other Sony studios like Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, Insomniac, or Sucker Punch.
    Yeah I'm really not feeling this game right now. I'm sure I'll play it eventually, but I'm more than okay waiting for a cheap copy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took a two day break from sekiro. At final boss now for ending 1. Game has 4 different endings. Youd have to play it twice to get platinum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One complaint i have with NG+ in sekiro..lack of difficulty options. Apperently NG+ is significantly much more difficult.

Would have wanted to compare my skills now vs my skills in NG+

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One complaint i have with NG+ in sekiro..lack of difficulty options. Apperently NG+ is significantly much more difficult.

Would have wanted to compare my skills now vs my skills in NG+
    Then that's good.

New Game+ is usually a crutch that 99.9% of the time lets you just crush enemies with the carry overs.

Not that I mind that. I love it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol comes off like the kid that only played games with invincibility cheats enabled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im finding it really difficult to not level up dramatically in horizon ... there's just an absurd amount of side content. i'm already level 35 or whatever but still am fairly early in the story. reached meridian and did maybe one main quest since then. the recommended level for the main quests right now is like 15-18 iirc, and i'm already lapping that. with that being said, leveling only gives you 10 HP or so (in addition to skill point) so it doesnt really make the game that much easier. and the HP does next to nothing when a single attack from a heavy machine still rips off 80% of my health

but at the same time i still have a bunch of side quests/errands that have recommended levels of 10-15.

last thing i did was getting all the blazing suns at all hunting trials, so i unlocked some pretty sweet weaponry. i still have 1 cauldron to go after for the override ability. the third one i did was pretty lame, though. the cauldron was entirely empty and the only thing i had to do was fight one thunderjaw. not that taking down a thunderjaw is necessarily easy, but i had already seen a couple in the wild and hunting trials. the other cauldrons had puzzles and a bunch of enemies within.

i still think this game is great though... if comparing to other open world action games, imo the gameplay is more fun than red dead 2 (though red deads story felt novel-level tbh)
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-22-2019 at 01:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just think, as good as HZD is it can't even hold Witcher 3's jock imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I bought ac odyssey and the witcher 3 and I can't really get into either game. Maybe it's me but blah. It feels like there's way too much to do and discover, especially odyssey. Also way too repe ive imo. Any recommendations?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I bought ac odyssey and the witcher 3 and I can't really get into either game. Maybe it's me but blah. It feels like there's way too much to do and discover, especially odyssey. Also way too repe ive imo. Any recommendations?
    Go to the houses in Witcher 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC you also thought Red Dead 1 was boring. I think it is you. Maybe you need something with more structure and less choices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go to the houses in Witcher 3.
    Say no more..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC you also thought Red Dead 1 was boring. I think it is you. Maybe you need something with more structure and less choices.
    I've never much been into games tbh. I really only bought a PS3 to play Red Dead 1 and a PS4 to play RDR2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never much been into games tbh. I really only bought a PS3 to play Red Dead 1 and a PS4 to play RDR2.
    Sounds like you'd be better off playing at Boys Town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im finding it really difficult to not level up dramatically in horizon ... there's just an absurd amount of side content. i'm already level 35 or whatever but still am fairly early in the story. reached meridian and did maybe one main quest since then. the recommended level for the main quests right now is like 15-18 iirc, and i'm already lapping that. with that being said, leveling only gives you 10 HP or so (in addition to skill point) so it doesnt really make the game that much easier. and the HP does next to nothing when a single attack from a heavy machine still rips off 80% of my health

but at the same time i still have a bunch of side quests/errands that have recommended levels of 10-15.

last thing i did was getting all the blazing suns at all hunting trials, so i unlocked some pretty sweet weaponry. i still have 1 cauldron to go after for the override ability. the third one i did was pretty lame, though. the cauldron was entirely empty and the only thing i had to do was fight one thunderjaw. not that taking down a thunderjaw is necessarily easy, but i had already seen a couple in the wild and hunting trials. the other cauldrons had puzzles and a bunch of enemies within.

i still think this game is great though... if comparing to other open world action games, imo the gameplay is more fun than red dead 2 (though red deads story felt novel-level tbh)
    Level 35 and only reached meridian? Da are you doing? You're so overpowered now

Thread Information