Page 137 of 376 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 9385
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black friday 2020

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the reviews I’ve seen the game is solid enough with several performance and sound issues.

A proper patch should fix that. But like apoc said, the story is average at best, it seems.

Was gonna get it today but woke up feeling like .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LOL Jim Sterling's review calls Days Gone a bike babysitting simulator.

Metacritic is 72 for it, about what I was expecting sadly.

What a waste, this looked like a 90 game when first shown off at E3 2016. I was more excited about it than even Horizon Zero Dawn at the time.
    meh, while i generally stray from universally panned games, i would prefer to play it and see for myself. i mean JC3 has a 74 score on metacritic and i ing love that game. Quantum break is like a 68 and i thought it was really fun and interesting as well. i think nowadays its trendy to on AAA games tbh. but i already also pre-ordered it and i cant remember ever being disappointed by a Sony PS exclusive

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, while i generally stray from universally panned games, i would prefer to play it and see for myself. i mean JC3 has a 74 score on metacritic and i ing love that game. Quantum break is like a 68 and i thought it was really fun and interesting as well. i think nowadays its trendy to on AAA games tbh. but i already also pre-ordered it and i cant remember ever being disappointed by a Sony PS exclusive
    How the did Quantum Break only get 68? Man that game was outstanding. I loved the time stopping mechanic (especially stacking shots) which made it a lot cooler than the standard cover shooter. Plus it was pretty impressive graphically. I thought the live action segments were horrible even with Daniels and Carcetti in them but the story was pretty good ingame. I didn't like JC3 at all though. And Sony does have some dog exclusives like Knack. Days Gone mostly lost me when every trailer looked worse than the previous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man dreams is dope. People making new games out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just got a code for Dreams. Can’t wait to have some time to catch up with games, I’ve a long list waiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing PUBG Mobile. I'm hooked on this lol

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    How the did Quantum Break only get 68? Man that game was outstanding. I loved the time stopping mechanic (especially stacking shots) which made it a lot cooler than the standard cover shooter. Plus it was pretty impressive graphically. I thought the live action segments were horrible even with Daniels and Carcetti in them but the story was pretty good ingame. I didn't like JC3 at all though. And Sony does have some dog exclusives like Knack. Days Gone mostly lost me when every trailer looked worse than the previous.
    That's what I'm saying, but i also enjoyed the live action scenes albeit some of them were a bit too long. but yeah the time mechanic in that game was awesome, the gameplay kinda reminded me of Max Payne 3 in some ways

ima bout to fire up Days Gone, i'll report back on how it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing PUBG Mobile. I'm hooked on this lol
    Lol played that for like an hour and quit. Plus apperently the servers is all asia now. No one plays in NA.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    enjoying DG thus far. idk what the big gripe with the graphics was. obviously its not as good as anything on PC, and while it's not uncharted 4 its better than Far Cry 5 in terms of graphics imo. wish this was on PC though because ive become so accustomed to 60fps its hard to go back to 30 gameplay thus far reminds me of a mix of LoU and the new Tomb Raider games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    enjoying DG thus far. idk what the big gripe with the graphics was. obviously its not as good as anything on PC, and while it's not uncharted 4 its better than Far Cry 5 in terms of graphics imo. wish this was on PC though because ive become so accustomed to 60fps its hard to go back to 30 gameplay thus far reminds me of a mix of LoU and the new Tomb Raider games
    Glad to hear you're liking it. Maybe I'll pick it up this summer when it's $20 (have too much of a backlog to pay full price for anything).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Witcher 3. Where should I put the skill points? I'v decided to stack up fast attack for now and I got the vitality regeneration during the day since I'm playing on extreme mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Witcher 3. Where should I put the skill points? I'v decided to stack up fast attack for now and I got the vitality regeneration during the day since I'm playing on extreme mode.
    I would upgrade axii and the quen skill. Two of the more useful skills in the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would upgrade axii and the quen skill. Two of the more useful skills in the game
    Thanks

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone here played Subnautica?

I'm near the end, just need that one plant and can't find it, was hoping someone could give me a small hint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing horizon... just completed "deep secrets of the earth" main quest, which is basically an exposition-fest where you finally learn what zero dawn is... gaia, hades. that mission took forever just cause i wanted to make sure i listened to all the audio recordings and watch all the hologram cutscenes.

the story is interesting but revealing all of it through pure exposition feels kinda lazy.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    90?

Scrah, I had a feeling this would be a 60 at best.

List of things that have caused games a grade of 6/10.

- Zombie hoards
    -Zombie hoards

Seriously, even the main character is so unapealing. Like zero.
    I knew the story was gonna be soon as i saw yhe regular white dude who wears his cap backwards
    It looks like Walking Dead the game...which is as unappealing as it gets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So playing days gone right now.

It's not that bad imo. Lots of care was put into this game. I reckon reviwers mostly played the games before the patches since lots of them complain about bugs. Ive experienced a decent amount of bugs as well but its not game breaking.

My main complaint is that this game lacks iden y. It seems like they just placed certain aspects of every game and tried emulating it without adding their own touch.

The Story is better, and the main character is ok...He's very bland, but the voice actor does a decent enough of a job to make you feel like they placed a lot of care on the story. Infact I think every voice actor so far is decent.

I know Gamespot gave this a 5 which would make sense if the game is as buggy as they claim it to be..But after a few patches and playing it now.

7/10 is a fair grade.
    6.5 from IGN is low, but its understandable if the difference between now and before patches is significant in terms of glitches.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So playing days gone right now.

It's not that bad imo. Lots of care was put into this game. I reckon reviwers mostly played the games before the patches since lots of them complain about bugs. Ive experienced a decent amount of bugs as well but its not game breaking.

My main complaint is that this game lacks iden y. It seems like they just placed certain aspects of every game and tried emulating it without adding their own touch.

The Story is better, and the main character is ok...He's very bland, but the voice actor does a decent enough of a job to make you feel like they placed a lot of care on the story. Infact I think every voice actor so far is decent.

I know Gamespot gave this a 5 which would make sense if the game is as buggy as they claim it to be..But after a few patches and playing it now.

7/10 is a fair grade.
    6.5 from IGN is low, but its understandable if the difference between now and before patches is significant in terms of glitches.
    i'm thoroughly enjoying it tbh...i havent really experienced a single bug yet, except for some texture loading issues (lol consoles) and one instance where i had to walk back to another area then back to Tuck to get the talk icon to come up. but other than that it's been smooth sailings for me.

i think people see this too much as a zombie hoard game. and i mean there are "zombies." but it's not like World War Z where you can just empty clips into hoards. tbh ive only experienced a hoard like twice now and they in tore me to . but i'm also playing on hard i like that the game forces you to refuel your bike and repair it periodically. i like the stealth murdering in this game, reminds me of Mafia III which was the only thing about that game i liked. only thing i dont like is how they do the ing flashbacks to tell the story at certain points, i hate that in anything

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some wit spoiled this game on YouTube. The cuck put spoilers in the le with a thumbnail.

beware of Sharriko. What a fag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna buy me a dedicated TB HDD to play it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difficulty in horizon ramps like crazy in the DLC area

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t see how uncharted 2 is significantly better than the original. I will say the graphics look nicer, and they added a rudimentary stealth mechanic, which is almost never as useful as it sounds because eventually the game demands you get spotted to trigger a set piece anyway.

But the gun play, climbing, story, puzzle solving feels identical to the first one. I’d always heard people raving about #2 and claiming 1 is the worst and borderline skippable. I don’t really see that great a disparity. I think they were both pretty good games. I still think i prefer infamous as a series.

its also probably unfair playing UC2 directly after god of war, to be fair
    after having finished horizon, i started uncharted 3. basically same thoughts as above. i dont see the uncharted series as a "great" one so far, imho. but from what i've seen i think i'd enjoy uncharted 4 more than the others, when i eventually get there. i dont think 3 or 2 feel any different than uncharted 1. the shooting feels the same. stealth is marginally better in 2 and 3. the climbing isn't all that great tbh ... find a yellow pipe or a dark red brick. the climbing is barely any different than god of war, which threw it in there as an afterthought ... its a generic 3rd person cover shooter which isn't all that to write about.

still a decently fun game to play... but dont understand the hype of uncharted 1-3 defining the ps3 generation or anything like that.

Thread Information