Page 14 of 376 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started playing Drakengard on the PCSX2 emulator yesterday and forgot how ty PCSX2 is sometimes. I'm tempted to buy a fat PS2 and a cheap 250GB IDE hard drive and use free mcboot to be able to play ISOs off the drive.
    Obssessed with Nier? PCX2 had some dope games man.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obssessed with Nier? PCX2 had some dope games man.
    Yeah I do want to play the Nier storyline leading up to Automata. Supposedly the chain goes Drakengard 1 -> Nier -> NieR Automata. Mostly the performance is pretty good on Drakengard on PCSX2, but occasionally in big fights I get brief slowdowns where the music turns weird, and I know that's not the PS2 but the emulator causing them. Plus I have heard Persona 4 is pretty bad on PCSX2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out The Surge, if you're a Dark Souls aficionado...
    Have you played it? If so, what are your thoughts on the game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played it? If so, what are your thoughts on the game?
    It's a futuristic version of Dark Souls, IMO... haven't played it a ton though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I do want to play the Nier storyline leading up to Automata. Supposedly the chain goes Drakengard 1 -> Nier -> NieR Automata. Mostly the performance is pretty good on Drakengard on PCSX2, but occasionally in big fights I get brief slowdowns where the music turns weird, and I know that's not the PS2 but the emulator causing them. Plus I have heard Persona 4 is pretty bad on PCSX2.
    You might get Persona fatigue but don't skip out on Persona 3 FES if you're hooking up your PS2. I don't know how PS3 FES performs on PCSX2 and you really don't need to play it per se seeing as there's no continuity of the Persona series from one game to another like the Final Fantasy series but I liked PS3 FES a little bit better than Persona 4 which says a lot since I really really liked Persona 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might get Persona fatigue but don't skip out on Persona 3 FES if you're hooking up your PS2. I don't know how PS3 FES performs on PCSX2 and you really don't need to play it per se seeing as there's no continuity of the Persona series from one game to another like the Final Fantasy series but I liked PS3 FES a little bit better than Persona 4 which says a lot since I really really liked Persona 4.
    LOL I actually bought Persona 5 a month ago but still haven't started it. I don't have a PS2, I gotta try to find a decent fat model for sale. Speaking of PS2 fats, are they known to have high failure rates in anything besides the laser?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a futuristic version of Dark Souls, IMO... haven't played it a ton though
    Does the combat compare well to say Bloodborne?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does the combat compare well to say Bloodborne?
    You have the usual combat mechanics: dodge, no ranged weapons... also, if you lose, you can go back where you were killed and grab your stuff. It has an upgrade system, etc.

Get the demo at fitgirl if you wanna check it out, it's like 3GB...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been playing FF7 again on my vita the last couple weeks. I cant believe I played it so many times in the past without ever getting raped at the honey bee inn

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anfall 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid game. I wish the campaign was longer but the multiplayer was legit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I borrowed a copy of Far Cry Primal.. Spent a few hours in game exploring, testing out the combat.. Made me wanna play Dying Light again..

Jesus Christ playing Dying Light then going back to Far Cry's meleee system is impossible. What a ty piece of crap game.

Dying Light's physics system is satisfying as , anywhere you hit the zombie their bodies react appropriately.. Sorry ass Primal doesn't even make you feel like you're hitting anything with their ty giant hit box and death animations.

I forgot how good Dying Light is, especially now playing thru on Hard.. I'm already 11 hours in, and I barely got to a point where I can kill basic ass biters. Good challenging game that doesnt feel cheap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I borrowed a copy of Far Cry Primal.. Spent a few hours in game exploring, testing out the combat.. Made me wanna play Dying Light again..

Jesus Christ playing Dying Light then going back to Far Cry's meleee system is impossible. What a ty piece of crap game.

Dying Light's physics system is satisfying as , anywhere you hit the zombie their bodies react appropriately.. Sorry ass Primal doesn't even make you feel like you're hitting anything with their ty giant hit box and death animations.

I forgot how good Dying Light is, especially now playing thru on Hard.. I'm already 11 hours in, and I barely got to a point where I can kill basic ass biters. Good challenging game that doesnt feel cheap.
    God damn I want a Dying Light 2 in the next 2-3 years. They have to make one considering how well the first game sold and how it ended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn I want a Dying Light 2 in the next 2-3 years. They have to make one considering how well the first game sold and how it ended.
    You KNOW they're already making it. Zombie games and movies are too popular, and they're on to something with the mix of parkour.

I just stumbled upon a sword in DL called the EXPcalibur

It's on a tiny island on the SE corner of the map.. 324 damage and LAUNCHES people with a physics blast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Just Cause 3 is free on PS4. Wondering if I should play the first 2 games before diving in?
    Last edited by Chris; 08-06-2017 at 03:42 PM. Reason: ty bb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Far Cry 3 is free on PS4. Wondering if I should play the first 2 games before diving in?
    You mean Just Cause 3, right? Far Cry 3 didn't come out on PS4 I don't think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean Just Cause 3, right? Far Cry 3 didn't come out on PS4 I don't think.
    Yeah i get em mixed up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Just Cause 3 is free on PS4. Wondering if I should play the first 2 games before diving in?
    Nah the storyline is god awful. The stunts and graphics are the main thing in JC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah the storyline is god awful. The stunts and graphics are the main thing in JC
    Awesome thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone playing blade? That looks interesting as . Maybe the most intriguing PC release since NieR Automata?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has to be up there for GOTY. I think it's #1 on Steam and is up there on Twitch as far as streams go. I just can't get enough of it in all forms be it playing it or watching high level players on TWITCH and I've been hooked for a couple of months now

I think it started as a mod for ARMA2, don't really know the history behind the game. And I ing hate shooters but this one, holy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Battlegrounds has a huge following.. I haven't played it, but will probably check it out when its finished

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has to be up there for GOTY. I think it's #1 on Steam and is up there on Twitch as far as streams go. I just can't get enough of it in all forms be it playing it or watching high level players on TWITCH and I've been hooked for a couple of months now

I think it started as a mod for ARMA2, don't really know the history behind the game. And I ing hate shooters but this one, holy .
    I don't think I would enjoy playing it, but it is fun to watch on twitch and a lot of the high level quake/cs/UT players love it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone playing blade? That looks interesting as . Maybe the most intriguing PC release since NieR Automata?
    http://kotaku.com/ blade-will-era...ime-1797632509

Trolling much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow..

Might purchase this..Just watched some vids on youtube.

Looks good.

Thread Information