Page 148 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone play Layers of Fear? Thinking about giving it a shot.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21, get in here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought maybe it was a remastered console like the ps1 thingy. its a $150 hdmi port. for the same 64 bit games . lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought maybe it was a remastered console like the ps1 thingy. its a $150 hdmi port. for the same 64 bit games . lol.
    You'd rather have a $100 crap emulation box than a $150 solution to give you a better picture running real hardware? N64 emulation sucks man, original hardware all the way for that system. The original HDMI mod for the N64 is super hard to find, costs over $200 IIRC, and requires some tricky soldering.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with Spurraider here. You still need the actual console and physical games to play?

Even the most avid fan is not going to go through the trouble of dusting off their console to play with barely noticeable change. I'm surprised you're for this BB since you like to get the most out of your dollar.

150 is for the birds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the biggest problem with the n64 is that the cartridges are unreliable and after years its more and more difficult to get the damn thing to start up in the first place. i dont care about the AV cables

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with Spurraider here. You still need the actual console and physical games to play?

Even the most avid fan is not going to go through the trouble of dusting off their console to play with barely noticeable change. I'm surprised you're for this BB since you like to get the most out of your dollar.

150 is for the birds.
    N64 emulation is in a really bad state unless you're doing it on a gaming PC or the Wii/WiiU Virtual Console. Weird since Gamecube/Wii emulation is incredible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the biggest problem with the n64 is that the cartridges are unreliable and after years its more and more difficult to get the damn thing to start up in the first place. i dont care about the AV cables
    Everdrives

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    playing Sudden Strike 4 at the moment. satisfying that itch to play an RTS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super Mario Maker 2 has an interesting campaign so far. Better than New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super Mario Maker 2 has an interesting campaign so far. Better than New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe.
    Nintendo always brings it when it comes to Mario games.

been watching a lot of speed runs of the Mario series lately. Love how these people break the game and have them beat in like 2 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoying Phantom Pain the past week or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoying Phantom Pain the past week or so.
    Great game, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    60 hours later and finished Horizon. I appreciate how the game did the final mission right. I can't count how many games of this type I've played where I save up resources (ammo, health packs/potions, etc) in preparation for the final boss only for the game to essentially "script" the final battle in some way, making your planning and resource management useless.

Enjoyed the adventure. Hopefully melee combat is improved for the sequel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    60 hours later and finished Horizon. I appreciate how the game did the final mission right. I can't count how many games of this type I've played where I save up resources (ammo, health packs/potions, etc) in preparation for the final boss only for the game to essentially "script" the final battle in some way, making your planning and resource management useless.

The mele was atrocious. Definitely an afterthought in this game. Another thing they could work on is aftergame content. The replayability is not there.

There is an arena in the game that seemed like a decent lovation for an areana mode.. many suspect the devs took out in order to save for a DLC or a 2nd game. Maybe it wasnt polished enough to add.

Would have been nice to go into arena fighting a rockbreaker, Glinthawks, etc all at once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you have The Frozen Wilds DLC? Difficulty ramps like crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have The Frozen Wilds DLC? Difficulty ramps like crazy.
    I do. Came with the purchase. I usually don't do DLC after beating the main game since I'm burnt out of that particular game for the time being.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually surprised no one has played divinity sin 2 here. Its apperently the GOAT tactical RPG. I just cant seem to find a copy for it though.

And apperently the ps4 version is just as good as the pc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never would have suspected it, but Super Mario Maker 2 has IMO the best 2D Mario campaign since Super Mario World on SNES. The only 2D Mario game since that I'd put even close to as much fun as this one is New Super Mario Bros on the DS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually surprised no one has played divinity sin 2 here. Its apperently the GOAT tactical RPG. I just cant seem to find a copy for it though.

And apperently the ps4 version is just as good as the pc
    Pretty late to the party there champ

D:OS > D:OSII

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started D:OS2 while back, but the first characters that joined were too redundant with my own character. I couldn't defeat anything, was going to restart but then lost interest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only a few hours in... arkham knight is a lot of fun. i completely agree with the complaints about the batmobile, though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might go back to 100% that game. The Batmobile stunts and AR Challenges are hard af.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think I'm going to do a playthrough of Persona 5 in full Japanese (text and voices). Thank god for PS3 CFW so I don't have to import a Japanese copy of the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think I'm going to do a playthrough of Persona 5 in full Japanese (text and voices). Thank god for PS3 CFW so I don't have to import a Japanese copy of the game.
    You speaka da japanese?

Any difference between the two ports?

Thread Information