Page 15 of 376 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That The Surge is pretty good, tbh... if you like Dark Soul style grinding games... baseline bum

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That The Surge is pretty good, tbh... if you like Dark Soul style grinding games... baseline bum
    Playing Heavenly Sword right now bro. Gamestop has a 4 games for $10 deal going on PS3 . Then RELOADED has blade on special next. Good time to be a cheap mother er tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Heavenly Sword right now bro. Gamestop has a 4 games for $10 deal going on PS3 . Then RELOADED has blade on special next. Good time to be a cheap mother er tbh.
    Did they fix the way you have to use the sixasis to throw arrows and ?

There is a section that made me rage quit that game and I never went back to it because it was infuriating the way you had to do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is a section that made me rage quit that game and I never went back to it because it was infuriating the way you had to do it.
    I see what you mean. I'm at the section where I'm firing cannonballs into catapults and using the sixaxis to control the cannonballs is annoying AF. Man the only Playstation game I have played that got motion controls right is Flower on PS3/PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can turn the motion controls off in the options, thank god. The game instantly becomes way better without that sixaxis bull .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can turn the motion controls off in the options, thank god. The game instantly becomes way better without that sixaxis bull .
    Must have been an add on perhaps. Or I was too pissed to even check.

I know they did the same with the ty game Lair. It was entirely only playable using the motion control. They later patched it so you can control it with the d-pad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halfway through Resident Evil 6... had to re-watch the cut-scenes because I completely lost the plot even after completing Leon's campaign. It's not a bad game, it's just nowhere near the brilliance of RE:4 and the puzzle solving from RE:5. It's mostly quicktime events with an annoying cover system. I have RE:7 on the shelf waiting to be played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bought an Oculus Rift over the weekend.

It's literally all I've been playing since. The hype was completely justified. VR is ing incredible. Echo Arena is already a ridiculous amount of fun and it's free.

New rig to go with it and run VR on high -- will be posting the specs as soon as my GPU comes in the mail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New rig to go with it and run VR on high -- will be posting the specs as soon as my GPU comes in the mail.
    So you finally went Nvidia huh? Get in here DJR210.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bout time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still sad news on the Nvidia front. In a conference call with investors Jen-Hsun Huang confirmed they're going to still be selling Pascal gpus for the holiday season, so I doubt we see Volta GeForce cards until Computex 2018. So I guess I'll stick with my 970 for another year, because I'm not paying $500 for a ing 1080 and the 1070 at $450 is flat out re ed when the 1080 is 20% better for $50 more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I couldn't care less, I'm good with my 1060 at this point. Once I start struggling at 1080p/60FPS I'll pay attention to Nvidia's road map

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone playing blade? That looks interesting as . Maybe the most intriguing PC release since NieR Automata?
    I've seen some gameplay of it. I think you'd like this one.

It has shades of Bloodborne in it. At least the enemies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been playing the first Gears of War the last few days, since I just bought the two sequels in this crazy cheap sale Gamestop had. I can't believe I never beat that game. I bought Gears 1 for $60 back in 2006 and I'm just now doing my first full playthrough when the game is readily available complete in box for $2.50.

Man Gears has aged really well over these 11 years. It's still really impressive on a bigscreen with a remotely decent sound system. I forgot how ridiculous this looked back in 2006 when it was cutting edge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gears

They all look like they are about to take a massive dump when they run.

Not playing anything right now. But I look forward to Monster Hunter world in 2018. Might have to purchase PS plus again Just to play it online.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    24 hours til I can play Uncharted Lost Legacy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    24 hours til I can play Uncharted Lost Legacy
    is that a 60 dollar game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is that a 60 dollar game
    $40

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably an 8 hour long game then..

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been playing the first Gears of War the last few days, since I just bought the two sequels in this crazy cheap sale Gamestop had. I can't believe I never beat that game. I bought Gears 1 for $60 back in 2006 and I'm just now doing my first full playthrough when the game is readily available complete in box for $2.50.

Man Gears has aged really well over these 11 years. It's still really impressive on a bigscreen with a remotely decent sound system. I forgot how ridiculous this looked back in 2006 when it was cutting edge.
    never played Gears, but just yesterday I heard that Mazzy Star song, and it's surprising how vividly I remember some of those Gears trailers
    they got the one with Mad World, the one with the Into Dust, and they one with How it Ends.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing Prey, it's the most wannabe SS2 game ever, and that's a great thing. I'm mostly enjoying it, except that the last game I played was Nier Automata, so obviously this and any other game would seem pretty generic, boilerplate, and uninspired in comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Fantasy XV confirmed for PC today by Square Enix for an early 2018 release. Get in here DJR210, Cry Havoc, 140.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad I wouldn't play FF to save a loved ones life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Fantasy XV confirmed for PC today by Square Enix for an early 2018 release. Get in here DJR210, Cry Havoc, 140.

170 ing gigs to install! Unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    170 ing gigs to install! Unbelievable.
    I hope that's bull . I also saw the rumor saying 1080 Ti was the recommended gpu. I thought Gears of War 4 was bad at 100 GB.

Thread Information