Page 150 of 376 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 9381
    hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you thought it had potential until running into the re ed early game bs with D:OS2, go play the first one. It doesn't have that re ed armor mechanic, and instead the difficulty is in choosing the correct areas of the map to explore that are appropriate for your level. D:OS2 I had to adjust the difficulty because I couldn't progress w/ ty teammates and every enemy in armor
    yeah I played 1 back in the day, it was pretty good. I vaguely recall screwing up my characters early on in that one too, but was able to barely struggle along until I got them right.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn. Amazon has PS4 Pro + God of War + Days Gone for $350 today for Prime Day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn. Amazon has PS4 Pro + God of War + Days Gone for $350 today for Prime Day.
    If days gone was a better hit that would be more awesome. But i don’t think I’m ever upgrading to PS4 pro. Will just go straight to ps5 eventually when those go on their first big sale a few years in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think the SNES classic will be worth in the future? Do you think it'll be a desired retro console? Would you pull the trigger on 17 new classics in box for $1,900?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think the SNES classic will be worth in the future? Do you think it'll be a desired retro console? Would you pull the trigger on 17 new classics in box for $1,900?
    The desired retro console will be the real SNES. Don't buy a box of SNES Classics to hoard thinking they'll get expensive. Tons of people have them and they're not the real thing. They're great though if you're looking for a cheap and easy way to play every SNES and NES game you ever wanted on a modern TV, including the Japanese games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The desired retro console will be the real SNES. Don't buy a box of SNES Classics to hoard thinking they'll get expensive. Tons of people have them and they're not the real thing. They're great though if you're looking for a cheap and easy way to play every SNES and NES game you ever wanted on a modern TV, including the Japanese games.
    Tbh I might pull the trigger just because I like them so much. but yeah you're right, especially since emulation is also pretty easy to do these days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I might pull the trigger just because I like them so much. but yeah you're right, especially since emulation is also pretty easy to do these days
    WTF are you going to do with the other 16?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just grabbed a copy of Dishonored 2... we'll see what it looks like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God bless the CPY sales

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are you going to do with the other 16?
    Pulga time hermano. jk. Idk yet, probably try and load a few of them off to the local retro games store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulga time hermano. jk. Idk yet, probably try and load a few of them off to the local retro games store.
    Why would you buy 17 systems at $111.76 each? I can go buy one at Gamestop right now for $75.

EDIT: I take it back, can't get one at Gamestop unless I drive to Austin.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 07-18-2019 at 11:32 AM.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm trying to go the no kill route, and never spotted by enemies. So I'm hitting that f5 constantly, and usually checking to make sure still 0 kills, but during the last mission I forgot to check near the end. suddenly It shows 2 dead, and I didn't do any real saves since like 10 minutes into the mission

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS1 classic console is $20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm trying to go the no kill route, and never spotted by enemies. So I'm hitting that f5 constantly, and usually checking to make sure still 0 kills, but during the last mission I forgot to check near the end. suddenly It shows 2 dead, and I didn't do any real saves since like 10 minutes into the mission
    No kill/stealth is the only way to fly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS1 classic console is $20

Still overpriced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing GTA V on the PC. It's been like 4 years since I last played it on the ps4. I forgot how fun and hilarious this game is

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of you played any of the Wolfenstein games before? Namely the current gen ones.

I'm thinking of picking the first 2 plus the new one next week. I wanna shoot some fools.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say Yakuza 3 is a big step down from Yakuza 0, Kiwami, and Kiwami 2. At least in the early game. It's so ing saccharine with Kiryu running an orphanage and Haruka being the one who keeps the place glued together. None of the substories in Okinawa have been interesting and the encounter rate for random streetfights is over the top. I'll keep playing it just to get the story and hope it picks up once I'm back in Tokyo, but damn I hope Yakuza 4-5 are better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the deal with those "crackhead" mini usb sticks? Are they legit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the deal with those "crackhead" mini usb sticks? Are they legit?
    ???

Don't buy any fake mini consoles. The only good mini consoles on the market right now are the NES Classic, SNES Classic, and a Raspberry Pi with Retropie is pretty killer for games not sensitive to a couple of extra frames of input lag. Note the Raspberry Pi 4 just came out a couple of weeks ago and it's quite a bit more powerful than the Raspberry Pi 3B, but Retropie still hasn't been ported to it yet. Also the Genesis Mini is probably going to be really ing good too considering the team Sega put in charge of it is absolute first rate in their Switch ports. Can't remember the name right off hand, but that's probably going to be a pretty epic mini console too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ???

Don't buy any fake mini consoles. The only good mini consoles on the market right now are the NES Classic, SNES Classic, and a Raspberry Pi with Retropie is pretty killer for games not sensitive to a couple of extra frames of input lag. Note the Raspberry Pi 4 just came out a couple of weeks ago and it's quite a bit more powerful than the Raspberry Pi 3B, but Retropie still hasn't been ported to it yet. Also the Genesis Mini is probably going to be really ing good too considering the team Sega put in charge of it is absolute first rate in their Switch ports. Can't remember the name right off hand, but that's probably going to be a pretty epic mini console too.
    Supposed to be a usb stick with ps1 games.

https://www.truebluemini.com/

And yeah, I've been looking at the pi4 but they seem to be sold out everywhere. Definitely looking forward to the sega mini, should be pretty badass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposed to be a usb stick with ps1 games.

https://www.truebluemini.com/

And yeah, I've been looking at the pi4 but they seem to be sold out everywhere. Definitely looking forward to the sega mini, should be pretty badass.
    Still no idea when Retropie will even work on the Pi4. If you really want a killer PS1 box just buy a hackable PS3 and put CFW on it. CECH-21XX Slim and older can have CFW put on them. Any PS3 fat can have CFW put on it. Also the 120GB and 250GB Slims can, but not the 160GB nor 320GB Slims. No PS3 Super Slim can have CFW put on it.

What makes the PS3 killer for PS1 emulation is it has a built in PS1 emulator and you have a great PS1 wireless controller with the DualShock 3. Though I would buy a 1TB 2.5 inch drive and install that. For instance, this PS3 Slim would be great. Just double check that it's a CECH-20XX or CECH-21XX model.

https://www.gamestop.com/ps3/console...m-250gb/108168

Then you could put CFW and play all the free PS1 and PS3 games you want. Though 250GB isn't much, I'd definitely add a 1TB 2.5 inch drive like I said. If you're doing that you could save $10 and get the 120GB model instead:

https://www.gamestop.com/ps3/console...gb-slim/113366

Just again double check that it's CECH-20XX or CECH-21XX.

A Raspberry Pi 3 will cost you $50 + cost of controller anyways, so $110 to $120 for a PS3 that can play all PS1, PS3 games as well as a ing lot of PS2 games is a deal.

Surprisingly a PS2 is actually a pretty ty way to play PS1 roms even though most PS2 are hardware BC with PS1. Because the hack for PS2 uses the built-in PS1 hardware to either read roms from the hard drive or your network. But if you're into PS2 games a hacked PS2 is super easy to do.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Picked up Dark Souls Remastered the other day. Been playing it a lot. Got to Anor Londo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any of you played any of the Wolfenstein games before? Namely the current gen ones.

I'm thinking of picking the first 2 plus the new one next week. I wanna shoot some fools.
    So picked these up from the store. Fairly cheap too. Enjoying it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little more than a month out from Astral Chain now. God I can't ing wait for this game.

Thread Information