Page 151 of 376 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little more than a month out from Astral Chain now. God I can't ing wait for this game.

Looks good. I have a used switch now but blue hair..srsly why does japan do like this?

I probay wont play it for that reason. Why cant they jist design normal looking hereoes?

Shame cause it looks like an 8/10.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Persona 5 is $14 right now on PSN. Lowest price it has ever sold for anywhere AFAIK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Apex Legends on PS4, highly addictive and 100% free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beta male Chris is definitely a Lifeline main.
    I just started the game and no one else plays her...her air package has the highest tier loot and for all teammates. It would be dumb not to be a Lifeline main...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The checkpoints in Wolfenstein are ing re ed.

I already rage quit like 2 times. Cleared a whole room of infinite spawning enemies just so I can get shot by a random enemy in the next area and die and get restarted at the start of it all. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even a week in and:

112 kills and 4 season 2 wins.

All solo que.

Lifeline is the ; deal with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haven't had much of a chance to game in the last month, dealing with a move and another bar exam, but i've still been getting some minutes in here and there in arkham knight. like i said a few weeks ago, i think the game really holds up, and more or less meets the standards of asylum/city. rocksteady's arkham series is the pinnacle of super hero video-gaming, only really rivaled by spiderman 2 and spiderman 2018.

at least when it comes to licensed super heroes. there is some leaked gameplay footage from the Square Enix avengers game, and tbh it looks like trash (https://imgur.com/gallery/PMpwEOL)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Fire emblem three houses is basically suikoden.

Will definitely buy.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Embarrassed to say I never beat DS3. Should I do DS3 or Bloodborne next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Fire emblem three houses is basically suikoden.

Will definitely buy.
    How so? I'm tempted to jump into it but right now I don't want a long game that'll take me a couple of months to beat with Astral Chain coming out on the 30th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embarrassed to say I never beat DS3. Should I do DS3 or Bloodborne next
    What do you think of DS3 vs DS1? God I loved DS1 just for Ornstein & Smough (rest of the game is amazing too though).

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I love both, and both are very different. I loved the world of DS1, but it definitely peaks in the middle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Persona 5 The Royal looks like a whole new game.

I won't post the other recent trailer since it has huge spoilers for the first two semesters of the game in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spiderman is back to $20 almost everywhere that sells it physical: amazon, target, best buy, walmart, gamestop, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually , there is a pretty huge spoiler in that P5R video too. Though hard to notice if you haven't already gotten pretty deep into vanilla P5 already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so? I'm tempted to jump into it but right now I don't want a long game that'll take me a couple of months to beat with Astral Chain coming out on the 30th.
    The Recruiting mechanics, Political nature of the story, the Castle building and army building mechanics. Suikoden was so unique back in the days because of those particular reasons.

Now nothing beats the overall lore of suikoden cause all the games one big story, but that's what I am getting from Fire emblem fans who has played suikoden and Suikoden fans playing fire emblem three houses.

Its practically the suikoden game we've always wanted.

Granted the battle system is fire emblem

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Madden 20 on XB1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just finished arkham knight yesterday... completed everything besides riddler trophies. i think the game overall was a blast, and the general gameplay was as good if not better even than arkham city. the combat was the peak of the series tbh, so while it still has the same overall freeflow beat-em-up style, there's enough enemy variety and gadgets which force you to mix things up and prevent it from going stale.

the campaign was pretty fun, side content was strong. i actually really liked the story in this one. while the whole thing with people literally becoming the joker was pretty stupid, the psychological battle within batman was pretty awesome to see unfold. the ending of the game was so eerie, it was excellent.

but my beef with the game:

the boss battles were atrocious. most of the games big moments were fought in the batmobile instead of in person. thats just terrible, terrible game design. compare it to arkham city with the Mr. Freeze fight.

there was too much emphasis on the batmobile, which only became fun after dumping most of my early skill points into batmobile upgrades. you basically had to hold off of any combat/gadget upgrades because while you can get through the game without those, the batmobile missions were an absolute chore without upgrades.

i get why they put the riddler trophies in the game, but i'm not going to go around and solve 200 riddles just so i can have a final confrontation with the riddler. i'm ok with them withholding platinum and 100% completion, but dont hold out story elements unless i go doing all that tedious . you're also forced to do that to reach the final "true" conclusion of the game, but i'm not about that.

but criticisms aside, very fun game. definitely recommend to anybody who is a fan of the genre.

probably gonna play bloodborne next... oh boy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolfenstein is pretty awesome. Already beat the first and now playing Old Blood.

I like how this game punishes you if you try the Rambo approach. The stealth+gun fight is well placed.

Also doesn't give you health regen by just hiding so you have to plan your attacks in advance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably gonna play bloodborne next... oh boy
    Do you have the complete edition? The DLC is the best part of the game, but I'd hate to have to do it the first time on a second playthrough, which you'll have to if you beat them game and then decide to go buy the DLC. If you got through Sigrun on the hardest level though Bloodborne should be fine for you.

Also to save you a lot of early pain in Bloodborne: you must get your first point of "insight" before you can do anything in the game. You can either find it via a madman's knowledge by scouring around a couple of areas in the early game or by getting to either the first miniboss or the first boss (you can lose and you still get it). Best to just run from combat and get to that first boss/miniboss since there is no character progression possible until you get 1 insight the first time. Also fighting multiple enemies at once is a death sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have the complete edition? The DLC is the best part of the game, but I'd hate to have to do it the first time on a second playthrough, which you'll have to if you beat them game and then decide to go buy the DLC. If you got through Sigrun on the hardest level though Bloodborne should be fine for you.

Also to save you a lot of early pain in Bloodborne: you must get your first point of "insight" before you can do anything in the game. You can either find it via a madman's knowledge by scouring around a couple of areas in the early game or by getting to either the first miniboss or the first boss (you can lose and you still get it). Best to just run from combat and get to that first boss/miniboss since there is no character progression possible until you get 1 insight the first time. Also fighting multiple enemies at once is a death sentence.
    yeah i have complete edition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i have complete edition
    Did you get a new phone yet? Install ps1 and ps2 emulator man. Phones are the true best handheld device tbh.

Been playing lots of NES, Ps1 and ps2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don’t even know how to get that far tbh

theres a bunch of dudes surrounding some bonfire thing and i end up getting ganged up on. I even try luring them one at a time but it eats up a lot of time then i eventually get swarmed.

i did encounter some big brute dude in the back area and was able to get him, but it doesn’t keep that progress.

this will take some getting used to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda late, but did you guys watch this about GOAT of War, tbh?

Get in here spurraider21, lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t even know how to get that far tbh

theres a bunch of dudes surrounding some bonfire thing and i end up getting ganged up on. I even try luring them one at a time but it eats up a lot of time then i eventually get swarmed.

i did encounter some big brute dude in the back area and was able to get him, but it doesn’t keep that progress.

this will take some getting used to
    You beat the big without any powering up? Damn you must have picked up the parrying quick. He's not a boss or miniboss though, so he'll regenerate any time you save. You can run past enemies though.

Thread Information