Page 154 of 376 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still need to play that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of ya'll still sleeping on this game - the learning curve is high, yes, but nothing better than looping a killer while the gens pop.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony bought Insomniac. Hopefully that means they'll put some real money into a new Ratchet & Clank series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    P5 is really fun and I haven't even gotten to the meat of the game. I'm mainly just sitting and talking with people and I like how the conversations just flow so natually. This is my first Persona game btw.

I already wanna Makoto.

It reminds me of Legaia. Man was that game great and terribly underrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    P5 is really fun and I haven't even gotten to the meat of the game. I'm mainly just sitting and talking with people and I like how the conversations just flow so natually. This is my first Persona game btw.

I already wanna Makoto.

The PS2 Persona games are excellent too. Though the best version of P4 is the one on the Vita. God the soundtrack in Persona 5 is first rate.

I can't wait for Persona 5 The Royal next year (my 日本語 isn't nearly good enough to play the original release on Halloween). What's cool is P5R looks like it's going to take an alternate path from one of the critical parts of Persona 5's main story, so both versions will be worth playing. Unlike say Persona 4 Golden where it's just an extra month but pretty much the same story and one extra character vs the original Persona 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I already wanna Makoto.

Also Persona 5 is probably 60% life sim vs 40% dungeon crawling doing just the main story, though if you're a completionist you can flip it to say 40% life sim vs 60% dungeon crawling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God this battle theme

There is another really incredible battle theme later on, but I don't want to spoil it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Man's Sky VR is BRILLIANT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony bought Insomniac. Hopefully that means they'll put some real money into a new Ratchet & Clank series.
    HNNNNNNG. GOAT Action Adventure Game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I already wanna Makoto.

Oh I forgot one cool piece of Persona 5 trivia. The kanji 囚 roughly means captured and one of its readings is しゅう = shuu (eg with a long u) and then 人 is person and one of its readings is じん = jin. So when you put them together you get 囚人=しゅうじん = shuujin = prisoner. So that's why your highschool is called Shujin Academy in the game lol, it's Prisoner High. There is all kinds of little funny in the Persona games you pick up if you know some Japanese.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're interested, Yakuza 0 just got put on sale for $12. There is also a Yakuza Origins collection with 0,1,2 for $50 which is a pretty good deal since 0 is $12 right now, Kiwami 1 is $20 MSRP, and Kiwami 2 is usually a $30-$40 game.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...KUZA0AMERICA00

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...000YAKUZA0K1K2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, Yakuza 3 out today in the west for PS4, and there is $60 pack with the remasters of 3-4-5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're interested, Yakuza 0 just got put on sale for $12. There is also a Yakuza Origins collection with 0,1,2 for $50 which is a pretty good deal since 0 is $12 right now, Kiwami 1 is $20 MSRP, and Kiwami 2 is usually a $30-$40 game.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...KUZA0AMERICA00

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...000YAKUZA0K1K2
    yakuza series is something i'll eventually dig into, just have too much of a backlog to worry about it now

btw, bloodborne is a much bigger game than i thought it would be. chalice dungeons, though basically arenas, offer a lot of content with some new bosses (some rehashes though). i've done the regular, central, and lower pthumeru chalices. starting the hintertomb set now. theres almost no blood vial drops in these, so i end up having to make central yharnam runs to farm them.

as far as the main game... it hasn't been TOO difficult to know what to do next. but tbh there have been a couple of moments i looked things up. i dont have all day to wander around and figure out what the next step was going to be. didnt realize i had to actually buy the key/emblem to open the gate to get to amelia, for example, and i kept running around making sure i didnt miss an item or enemy holding a key. and admittedly had to look up how to get to cainhurst castle. i was pretty proud of myself for figuring out that i was supposed to let that amygdala thing snag me when holding the tonsil stone, to get to the nightmare frontier area.

i also found myself lost in the forbidden woods, and getting stressed out cause i couldn't even find my way back to save my progress ... that took me a lot of wandering to find my way out of.

of course there's still the DLC as well, though i've read im supposed to do that before completing the main game, as there is no free roam period to go back and do . i just dont know where the point of no return would be. i'm already at red moon phase

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yakuza series is something i'll eventually dig into, just have too much of a backlog to worry about it now

btw, bloodborne is a much bigger game than i thought it would be. chalice dungeons, though basically arenas, offer a lot of content with some new bosses (some rehashes though). i've done the regular, central, and lower pthumeru chalices. starting the hintertomb set now. theres almost no blood vial drops in these, so i end up having to make central yharnam runs to farm them.

as far as the main game... it hasn't been TOO difficult to know what to do next. but tbh there have been a couple of moments i looked things up. i dont have all day to wander around and figure out what the next step was going to be. didnt realize i had to actually buy the key/emblem to open the gate to get to amelia, for example, and i kept running around making sure i didnt miss an item or enemy holding a key. and admittedly had to look up how to get to cainhurst castle. i was pretty proud of myself for figuring out that i was supposed to let that amygdala thing snag me when holding the tonsil stone, to get to the nightmare frontier area.

i also found myself lost in the forbidden woods, and getting stressed out cause i couldn't even find my way back to save my progress ... that took me a lot of wandering to find my way out of.

of course there's still the DLC as well, though i've read im supposed to do that before completing the main game, as there is no free roam period to go back and do . i just dont know where the point of no return would be. i'm already at red moon phase
    I did the DLC pretty late in the game, if I remember right I did it right before the Mergo's Wet Nurse bossfight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, Yakuza 3 out today in the west for PS4, and there is $60 pack with the remasters of 3-4-5.

Whoah

Now how come they went with 3,4 and 5? 1-2 are or what? You don’t need the other games to know the story?

I’ll probably get that bundle for such cheap price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoah

Now how come they went with 3,4 and 5? 1-2 are or what? You don’t need the other games to know the story?

I’ll probably get that bundle for such cheap price.
    1-2 are already remastered on PS4 (Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2). There is also a bundle of Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on PSN right now for $50. They also have Yakuza 0 on sale for $12 alone. Kiwami 1 sells for $20 and Kiwami 2 is usually a $30 to $40 game now, so 0-2 for $50 is a deal IMO.

And you need to play the games in numerical order for the stories to make sense. They all build off one another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dicey Dungeon is legit good. Don’t be turned off by the aesthetics.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    finally finished GTA V. great ing game, but man Trevor becomes so ing insufferable by the end of the game

gonna play Remnant: From the ashes next. looks pretty good and not bad for only 40 bucks

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Been so long since I played Dark Souls 3. Totally different to DS1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finally finished GTA V. great ing game, but man Trevor becomes so ing insufferable by the end of the game

gonna play Remnant: From the ashes next. looks pretty good and not bad for only 40 bucks
    pretty sure the designers specifically created trevor to mimic the average GTA player's actual behavior

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did the DLC pretty late in the game, if I remember right I did it right before the Mergo's Wet Nurse bossfight.
    brah i jumped into the DLC... it didnt feel overly difficult at first, but it felt like my first day in central yarnham again. feels like there's such a long ing journey just to get to the first checkpoint. i was doing fine then got cornered and stunlocked by those big bloodsucker things

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum Weren't you interested in Control? Reviews are out and it seems to be getting good review. Although ACG sort of on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum Weren't you interested in Control? Reviews are out and it seems to be getting good review. Although ACG sort of on it.
    Yeah that game looks great. I really enjoyed Quantum Break so I'm eager to see what this game is like.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i enjoyed tf out of quantum break and have always been a fan of remedy, so ima check out Control for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh , Astral Chain just got leaked three days early

Last edited by baseline bum; 08-27-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Thread Information