Page 155 of 376 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i enjoyed tf out of quantum break and have always been a fan of remedy, so ima check out Control for sure
    Yeah man, maybe most underrated game of this gen. Probably third only to Rise of the Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 2 for third person shooters for me this gen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I'm going to be arrested now

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah man, maybe most underrated game of this gen. Probably third only to Rise of the Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 2 for third person shooters for me this gen.
    agree

i didnt realize it was launching today i started playing AC Origins again but think ima have to put that on the back burner again now for Control. lame af they chose to release only on Epic Games store though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I'm going to be arrested now

Nicely rendered pic.

Game doesn't look that good, unfortunately. Not on consoles anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nicely rendered pic.

Game doesn't look that good, unfortunately. Not on consoles anyways.
    What?! That's from my PC with everything on high

This is like in the opening area and I was walking around and I was like "Holy , gotta take a screenshot of this lighting/contrast".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is like in the opening area and I was walking around and I was like "Holy , gotta take a screenshot of this lighting/contrast".
    There you go. On PC.

I said console. Been watching Youtube gameplay of it. Might get it and experience it for myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree

i didnt realize it was launching today i started playing AC Origins again but think ima have to put that on the back burner again now for Control. lame af they chose to release only on Epic Games store though
    I got it on the CPY store tbh. Now to get a gpu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What kind of system are you running and what resolution/framerate are you pulling? That game looks demanding as . I remember on Quantum Break I had to run it around 720p with dynamic resolution to get 60 fps on my 970. Though it looked ing amazing for 720p, much better than most games at 1080p.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Astral Chain is pretty ing cool so far. The art style kills and Platinum's coked up mouse in a blender combat is always awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Control looks pretty sexy on max settings. I'm enjoying it thus far even though idk wtf is going on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseline bum the is this orphan of kos bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseline bum the is this orphan of kos bull
    C'mon man, you beat Sigrun on the hardest difficulty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon man, you beat Sigrun on the hardest difficulty.
    i eventually got through, but that er beat the out of me with his giant shrimp thing a good 6-7 times. yeah, sigrun took way more attempts, at least 4 times as many, but that's not necessarily how i would define difficulty. you heal a lot more in bloodborne than you do in god of war (next to nothing), so the fights tend to take longer. god of war was also 1-2 hits and you were dead. against kos it would be 3-4 hits to kill me, with most deaths being due to not finding a good time to use a blood vial.

sigrun felt more like attrition because she did telegraph attacks a bit more imo, and it was just a matter of flawless dodging/parrying for 15 minutes since she was so goddam tanky. but kos seems so ing frenetic that its just a lot of chaos until one of you drops.

but kos was easily the most difficult thing i've faced in the game yet. going to get through some more chalice dungeons next. i'm at a point where the hunters dream is on fire so by my understanding im at or near endgame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i eventually got through, but that er beat the out of me with his giant shrimp thing a good 6-7 times. yeah, sigrun took way more attempts, at least 4 times as many, but that's not necessarily how i would define difficulty. you heal a lot more in bloodborne than you do in god of war (next to nothing), so the fights tend to take longer. god of war was also 1-2 hits and you were dead. against kos it would be 3-4 hits to kill me, with most deaths being due to not finding a good time to use a blood vial.

sigrun felt more like attrition because she did telegraph attacks a bit more imo, and it was just a matter of flawless dodging/parrying for 15 minutes since she was so goddam tanky. but kos seems so ing frenetic that its just a lot of chaos until one of you drops.

but kos was easily the most difficult thing i've faced in the game yet. going to get through some more chalice dungeons next. i'm at a point where the hunters dream is on fire so by my understanding im at or near endgame
    You must be ing amazing at these kind of games if he only killed you 6-7 times. It took me around 50 attempts to kill that er. You're not likely to find anything anywhere close to the difficulty of that fight in the rest of the game. I did a lot of exploration in the chalice dungeons and there were some hard bosses but nothing like Orphan of Kos. Despite Sigrun on Give Me a Challenge taking me more attempts, I thought Kos was a tougher boss with a much harder moveset to anticipate. With Sigrun I had a pretty simple strategy and it was just executing it without accidentally going into Rage Mode when I didn't want to thanks to the annoying control scheme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must be ing amazing at these kind of games if he only killed you 6-7 times. It took me around 50 attempts to kill that er. You're not likely to find anything anywhere close to the difficulty of that fight in the rest of the game. I did a lot of exploration in the chalice dungeons and there were some hard bosses but nothing like Orphan of Kos. Despite Sigrun on Give Me a Challenge taking me more attempts, I thought Kos was a tougher boss with a much harder moveset to anticipate. With Sigrun I had a pretty simple strategy and it was just executing it without accidentally going into Rage Mode when I didn't want to thanks to the annoying control scheme.
    i felt the same way. sigrun took me way more attempts, but kos was giving me more anxiety

i also feel the ability to constantly heal up with up to 20 blood vials really lowers the difficulty. imo there should be a lower cap for how many you can carry. because the combat itself is more difficult than GOW. requires much more precise timing. but as long as you can find that spot in their pattern where they dont attack for a couple of seconds, you can pop 2-3 blood vials and completely refill your health

i think i died more times to the cainhurst castle boss than kos, but still found kos way harder. difficult to really explain, but thats how it is.

i havent done any Depth 4 chalice dungeons yet, so im expecting another difficulty e. i have the ailing loran one, and then the defiled chalice
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-28-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevermind Control. I just bought Man of Medan instead.

From the makers of Until Dawn. I enjoyed that game and I really like multi choice/multi ending games so I went with this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully sales for Man of Medan are good so they can hurry up and make Until Dawn 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Yakuza 7 is going to be a turn based RPG. It's catching a lot of flack for it, but I think it looks pretty ing interesting.

Funny this got put out for April Fools but it seems to actually be what the game is going to be like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Yakuza 7 is going to be a turn based RPG. It's catching a lot of flack for it, but I think it looks pretty ing interesting.

Funny this got put out for April Fools but it seems to actually be what the game is going to be like.
    just saw this.

I welcome the change. I loved yakuza 0 but it was mostly due to story. I didnt care for combat as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy tbh

red dead starts off slow in the first chapter but the game is a of a journey. The protagonist and main story are so well written, it’s mind boggling that’s it’s a video game and not a book or some
    10/10 for me the graphics look like next gen ps5 tbh beautiful world

the Lenny drunk mission stands out and so many other original fun quests

depressing ending but I was happy to be right about Marston

red dead redemption tells you it's going to be tragedy everytime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great games like rdr:2 DEMAND a second or even third playthrough so looking forward to being a evil murderous bas on 2nd playthrough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10/10 for me the graphics look like next gen ps5 tbh beautiful world

the Lenny drunk mission stands out and so many other original fun quests

depressing ending but I was happy to be right about Marston

red dead redemption tells you it's going to be tragedy everytime
    How many times did you run into a tree and fall off your horse though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great games like rdr:2 DEMAND a second or even third playthrough so looking forward to being a evil murderous bas on 2nd playthrough
    I heard being the bad guy is the way to go in RDR2, just like it was in GTA. Probably how I'll play it when I get around to the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times did you run into a tree and fall off your horse though
    less than a handful my poor horse kept getting run over by carriages in Saint Denis or getting owned by the train

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard being the bad guy is the way to go in RDR2, just like it was in GTA. Probably how I'll play it when I get around to the game.
    idk being high honor was pretty cool and I got the "good" ending hope I didn't spoil anything for you

I will say the soundtrack is AMAZING and a track by Willie Nelson was a pleasant surprise

Thread Information